Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
khan ghoul Mask Call gauss Reforged Gear daryl wolfenstein machine money marvel Ryse Superpele vault power boomers mandalorian NPCs hunk commonwealth riot body boom dead Overhaul
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

» Greetings!
How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How to install dragbody's armor?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tactical DropBear

Tactical DropBear

How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to install dragbody's armor?   How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:10 pm

DiamondDogVS wrote:
MoDDeRAus wrote:
DiamondDogVS wrote:
Obdulio wrote:
No problem Diamond, I was confused at first myself at how it was installed. It can be intimidating with all those packs at first.

I've spoke to soon it seem's the download 11 has the latest esp for the DragbodyVGUPackFullPlusFaceOffNV.esp but their isn't a esm file only a DragsPlayableRaces.esp ? Where is the most current DragsVGUArmorBase.esm ? I started running into a few texture errors and at first I thought it was just like you said obdulio but then the textures and meshes started going ape shit and then my game started showing random textures on the ground and all kinds of stuff. I put the most current esp in my load order but I couldn't find the most current esm though. Bonus question is the most current esp for DragsPlayableRaces in the download 11 I plan on playing with though's to.  Sorry for making this longer than It needs to be.
Private messaging you a link with it now!
Hope i help

Is that the most current version MoDDeRAus? Thanks for the help dude! :-)
You could have just pmed me about it mate, and no problem glad to help.

To answer your question, Yes it is updated as I took it straight from my data file and uploaded it for you, everything works fine for me so it should be the same for you.
Enjoy.

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How to install dragbody's armor?   How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:29 pm

So drag and drop the meshes and textures of each pack and merge them with my original mesh and texture folders in my data folder? correct?
Back to top Go down
Tactical DropBear

Tactical DropBear

PostSubject: Re: How to install dragbody's armor?   How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:37 pm

DiamondDogVS wrote:
So drag and drop the meshes and textures of each pack and merge them with my original mesh and texture folders in my data folder? correct?
Correct, I assume you downloaded the 1GB 1-33 file provided by PXN right?
If so and you have drag and dropped the textures and meshes to your data folder from that archive you should be fine, Same goes for the updates and if you downloaded the packs seperately you'd do the same as you would above.
PM me if you need any more info on how to get it working as this thread is getting slightly large.

Stalker13710

PostSubject: Re: How to install dragbody's armor?   How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:31 am

Can anyone give me please some links to all dragbody's armors files needed, cause what I'd downloaded is missing a lot of textures .. Please ..
Back to top Go down
danbrother

danbrother

PostSubject: Re: How to install dragbody's armor?   How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:43 pm

Hello!

I've encountered the same problem as @Kira Yoshikage has pointed out. But I can't see links in @Obduli's solution, which, apparantely, solves the problem.

Can anybody, please, help me?

Shadowthief

Shadowthief

PostSubject: Re: How to install dragbody's armor?   How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:48 pm

So i dont have to use the DragsRacing.rar playableraces.esm?
Back to top Go down
BorisTheCit

BorisTheCit

PostSubject: Re: How to install dragbody's armor?   How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:42 am

Hey srry if im messaging a year late, but im new and if there's anyone still on this post, could someone give me a link to DragbodyVGUPAckFullPlusFaceOffNV.esp or the pack that has it in it? I would really appreciate it because my textures are going bat shit crazy.
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: How to install dragbody's armor?   How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Shadowthief wrote:
So i dont have to use the DragsRacing.rar playableraces.esm?

no its a race mod no armor mod

BorisTheCit wrote:
Hey srry if im messaging a year late, but im new and if there's anyone still on this post, could someone give me a link to DragbodyVGUPAckFullPlusFaceOffNV.esp or the pack that has it in it? I would really appreciate it because my textures are going bat shit crazy.

you dont need this as you dont have acces to the full version ( you need colonial) so this topic doesnt concern you , but have you tried archive invalidation ? as it sounds like thats your issue.
Back to top Go down
gunsmoke8

gunsmoke8

PostSubject: Re: How to install dragbody's armor?   How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:40 pm

While we are on the topic, anyone know what armor pack the surviarium armor is located?

"Fear is the true opiate of combat."

How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Tumblr_ndpgw7BmnE1txmsuro1_250
Back to top Go down
wullim

wullim

PostSubject: Re: How to install dragbody's armor?   How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 10:45 pm

gunsmoke8 wrote:
While we are on the topic, anyone know what armor pack the surviarium armor is located?
It is in pack 33 friend Smile

LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: How to install dragbody's armor?   How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:53 am

wullim wrote:
gunsmoke8 wrote:
It is in pack 33 friend Smile

how do you know.....
Back to top Go down
wullim

wullim

PostSubject: Re: How to install dragbody's armor?   How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:44 am

As I said in the greeting I had this obsession with that armor. Still do but before I decided I liked this community I looked around. I found out that was where it was located but no worries it is impossible to find. Which is good cause I enjoy this community and we could use more people. Very Happy

RECRUT84

RECRUT84

PostSubject: Re: How to install dragbody's armor?   How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:41 am

Yes,I also have a problem with the armor pack from Dragbody. I have packs with 1-33
and the trouble is that some models do not,and folders with textures too.
Here's an example: the armor is from the game Ghost Recon Future Soldier,it's not,just glasses,and without grfs folder which should contain these textures.
Guys,advise something,how to fix it,or who has throw off a folder with textures and missing models on my mail please.
Back to top Go down
gunsmoke8

gunsmoke8

PostSubject: Re: How to install dragbody's armor?   How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 12:34 am

Can we somehow organize the armor packs? That way we have easier access

"Fear is the true opiate of combat."

How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Tumblr_ndpgw7BmnE1txmsuro1_250
Back to top Go down
Shadowthief

Shadowthief

PostSubject: Re: How to install dragbody's armor?   How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 am

Obdulio wrote:
No problem Diamond, I was confused at first myself at how it was installed. It can be intimidating with all those packs at first.

Is there an easier way now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to install dragbody's armor?   How to install dragbody's armor? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to install dragbody's armor?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2