Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele Mask body Call dead vault Reforged commonwealth Overhaul boomers ghoul power Ryse gauss boom daryl wolfenstein machine hunk money marvel NPCs Gear riot khan mandalorian
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby monke gaming Yesterday at 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thecourierhunter

thecourierhunter

Character sheet
Name: Zenyetta
Faction: The Iris
Level: I am on fire... but an extinguisher is not required.

Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?   Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 6:41 am

I'm looking for a mod that makes npcs blend in with dragbodys overhaul in the meantime until he completely overhaul every single npc XD

Alfaz

Alfaz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?   Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:40 am

Well the long and short of it is - there is none.

What Drag has done is leaps and bounds beyond what is currently available. The closest you can do is download FCO ---> https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54460 <--- and edit out conflicts with Drags overhauls. As long as FCO is loaded high in your order and Drags overhauls Low in your order, you should be fine. there may still be a few vanilla thrown in, but for the most part you have something other than vanilla to look at.

This is what i did, and it works great. If you have questions regarding FCO i'm happy to help. If you do go this route, youll always need to hide or delete eyebrowm_.nif if you want to edit anything in the GECK.

Unfortunately, nothing can even hold a light to the Drag Overhauls.

CommunistDragon

Character sheet
Name: Neo
Faction: Highest Bidder
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?   Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:40 am

@Alfaz any recommendations for TTW characters? Been interested in character overhauls for that but haven’t found any. Thanks
Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet
Name: Gavin Gold
Faction: Mr. House
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?   Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:08 am

Depends on what you mean by blending. Drag's outfits are very high quality, specially because of the high poly models, so they contrast quite a bit with vanilla ones, but he has made enough packs by now that you can get pretty much all, or at least the main outfits covered. If what you mean is specifically the faces, it's a little more complex.

Simply put, there's no mod that edits the NPCs in a similar way. The most popular NPC overhaul is FCO, and with good reason I think, but the faces are pretty different, and they stand out as much or even more than vanilla faces.

If it's uniformity what you want, it's possible to get rid of drag's faces while still using his outfits, so you get the improved appearance with consistent faces. It's what I do since I don't particularly like Drag's NPCs (some of them look too different than what I expect the person to look like, some are just actor's faces which breaks immersion in my opinion, and the eyes are weird, there's no blinking, no movement, so they fall into the uncanny valley for me). FCO doesn't cover every NPC by itself, but there's a mod to give FCO features to vanilla races.

If you do like the faces and not just the outfits, you just have to accept that generic and non faction NPCs will look completely different than "important" ones for the moment. And likely forever, since I don't think Drag is ever going to cover every character in the game.
Back to top Go down
thecourierhunter

thecourierhunter

Character sheet
Name: Zenyetta
Faction: The Iris
Level: I am on fire... but an extinguisher is not required.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?   Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 2:39 pm

Alfaz wrote:
Well the long and short of it is - there is none.

What Drag has done is leaps and bounds beyond what is currently available. The closest you can do is download FCO ---&gt; https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54460 &lt;--- and edit out conflicts with Drags overhauls. As long as FCO is loaded high in your order and Drags overhauls Low in your order, you should be fine. there may still be a few vanilla thrown in, but for the most part you have something other than vanilla to look at.

This is what i did, and it works great. If you have questions regarding FCO i'm happy to help. If you do go this route, youll always need to hide or delete eyebrowm_.nif if you want to edit anything in the GECK.

Unfortunately, nothing can even hold a light to the Drag Overhauls.

gavin gold wrote:
Depends on what you mean by blending. Drag's outfits are very high quality, specially because of the high poly models, so they contrast quite a bit with vanilla ones, but he has made enough packs by now that you can get pretty much all, or at least the main outfits covered. If what you mean is specifically the faces, it's a little more complex.

Simply put, there's no mod that edits the NPCs in a similar way. The most popular NPC overhaul is FCO, and with good reason I think, but the faces are pretty different, and they stand out as much or even more than vanilla faces.

If it's uniformity what you want, it's possible to get rid of drag's faces while still using his outfits, so you get the improved appearance with consistent faces. It's what I do since I don't particularly like Drag's NPCs (some of them look too different than what I expect the person to look like, some are just actor's faces which breaks immersion in my opinion, and the eyes are weird, there's no blinking, no movement, so they fall into the uncanny valley for me). FCO doesn't cover every NPC by itself, but there's a mod to give FCO features to vanilla races.

Thank you guys. I'll give fco a try Thumbs Up

Alfaz

Alfaz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?   Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:10 pm

CommunistDragon wrote:
@Alfaz any recommendations for TTW characters? Been interested in character overhauls for that but haven’t found any. Thanks

Unfortunately I am not playing TTW, or am too familiar with it yet. I know that there are a few character redesigns out there to avoid like Qwinns. You may be able to adapt fo3 FCO to vanilla npcs but in my research i couldn't find any decent overhauls. At least not like we are familiar with.

Someone named LivewireCascade is working on a TTW Redesigned, based off RoyBattarians preexisting work. However i don't think its finished.

Alfaz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?   Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:10 pm

EDIT: it double posted itself

gavin gold

Character sheet
Name: Gavin Gold
Faction: Mr. House
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?   Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 4:49 am

@CommunistDragon I don't use TTW, so keep that in mind when considering my recommendations, but wouldn't FCO NV, then FCO FO3, and FCO Vanilla Races do the trick?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?   Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod? Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions on npc mod that Blends with dragbodys mod?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1