Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
power riot marvel vault wolfenstein boomers boom Gear daryl machine Armor commonwealth hunk Mask Overhaul Ryse Call dead khan body Reforged NPCs mandalorian gauss money ghoul
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lets talk about the lore of fallout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Garska

Garska

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the lore of fallout    Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 4:52 am

I think after Fallout 3, the Enclave is totally gone, they were defeated in California, in their hidden Poseidon oril platform, in Chicago, in Washington DC... They are too weak, they won't survive and if they survive, they'll be defeated again.

Wergon

Character sheet
Name: Killian
Faction: Nocturne
Level: Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the lore of fallout    Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 4:53 am

@"Garska" i think they can united, but you are right about their weakness.

Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 NBgFzcg

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demise.star
MrEggs0925

MrEggs0925

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the lore of fallout    Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 5:29 am

@Garska I would like to know where you got your information on the lore regarding the Enclave in Chicago. 

To the best of my knowledge and from what the Fallout wiki has told me, what has happened to the Enclave in Chicago is unknown. There is nothing to suggest that the Enclave in Chicago were defeated and are probably still somewhat operational.
Back to top Go down
Wergon

Wergon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the lore of fallout    Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 5:32 am

@"Garska" i also want to know about where you got information about Enclave presence in Chicago
I remember only about BoS presence in Chicago (BoS war against Calculator)

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
Garska

Garska

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the lore of fallout    Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 5:38 am

@MrEggs0925 @Sentra My bad, I know that there is an Enclave base in Chicago (where ED-E was made) but we don't know if it defeated or not. My bad.

Wergon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the lore of fallout    Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 5:43 am

@"Garska" ED-E was made in Air Base Adams (Fallout 3: Broken Steel DLC) by Whitley, he asked ED-E go to one of the Enclave OUTPOSTS in Chicago, and ED-E's ultimate goal is was reaching Navarro to deliver Whitley message about Duraframe project.

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
Garska

Garska

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the lore of fallout    Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 6:00 am

Wergon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the lore of fallout    Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 6:05 am

@"Garska" many hours and cola with pizza in my playthrough of Fallout 3 an Fallout: New Vegas made me look a like geek.

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
SweetWaterUKCG

SweetWaterUKCG

Character sheet
Name: Max
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the lore of fallout    Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 6:32 am

@"Sentra" they were properly annihilated after fallout 3 the only ones left are a small group in new vegas in the guy in far harbor and some others maybe
Back to top Go down
MrEggs0925

MrEggs0925

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the lore of fallout    Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 9:34 am

@SweetWaterUKCG I doubt that the Enclave remnants in Chicago were completely destroyed.

Its hard to believe that Bethesda would just kill off an entire faction from the game without us hearing about it through any of there recent games. My gut tells me that since we didn't hear anything from the Enclave in Fallout 4, they will probably return in Fallout 5. In what form is unknown maybe like you said destroyed but unlikely.
Back to top Go down
SweetWaterUKCG

SweetWaterUKCG

Character sheet
Name: Max
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the lore of fallout    Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 7:28 pm

@"Sentra" the enclave most likely won't come back after fallout 3 you can only be completely decimated so many times
Back to top Go down
AnarcHist

AnarcHist

Character sheet
Name: Vincent
Faction: Operator's
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the lore of fallout    Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 7:25 pm

@"SweetWaterUKCG" They may come back but i dont think at this point they can do anything really significant

                     Exiled
          Absolved of the light I am the purest strain of hate
Back to top Go down
Orth

Orth

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the lore of fallout    Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 12:06 pm

The one thing I really want to know, and see explored in game is the Vault Tec storyline. I'm no lore buff but I have troughly explored all the vaults in FO3, FNV and FO4 and the more you learn, the more you get a feeling that these fuckers are still alive and well somewhere.

I mean, the Vaults are , pretty much, "for fun" experiment setups, and they're equipped with some of the most resiliant, high quality stuff you can find in the Wasteland, and that's for the stuff designed just to toy around with science. It stands to reason that they would have kept a secret the most advanced stuff they had and set themselves up with top of the line vaults for their high ranking members.

I even think it's possible that they're still operational and just waiting for the "good guys up top" (Minutemen, NCR, BoS, etc.) to clean up the surface and then exterminate said groups and take over the US for their own purposes, idk, seems possible.

What can you guys tell me about this stuff? I'd like to learn more about Vault Tec.
Back to top Go down
MrEggs0925

MrEggs0925

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the lore of fallout    Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 6:45 pm

@Orth I understand what you mean, just having the gut feeling that the people responsible for the Vaults are still alive living somewhere, same feeling comes to mind with the Enclave. 

Interesting enough though not cannon in Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Vault-Tec did have a private vault for its high ranking executives and personal to continue their research and live on after the war. It was called the "Secret Vault" and not even the Enclave was informed about it. The Vault was destroyed following the detonation of a Nuclear Warhead by the Initiate. Sadly though as I stated before this Vault or anything to do with Fallout: BOS is not considered cannon and cannot be considered apart of the official lore unless featured in other cannon Fallout games. 

Again while not officially lore according to the canceled Van Buren project the real purpose of the Vaults were to collect data that would assist the Enclave in dealing with the conditions and challenges of space travel. The Enclave would go to their Oil Rig, wait out the war and use the data to finish their plans and when you look at the Vault experiments, its not that far fetched.

If you want to learn more I have provided links to some different pages.

Secret Vault: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Secret_Vault

Summary of Enclave Space Plans (Sebilis Response): https://www.reddit.com/r/AskScienceFiction/comments/393p9w/fallout_whats_the_purpose_of_the_vault_experiments/

Last edited by MrEggs0925 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:49 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : OCD requires perfection.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the lore of fallout    Lets talk about the lore of fallout  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets talk about the lore of fallout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2