Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SuperChunkChief

Character sheet
Name: Chief
Faction: NCR: First Reconnaissance
Level: 65

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:26 am

The tunnelers in Lonesome Road are super dangerous, they are easy to kill if you're a good shot but they have the potential to end up in the Mojave and can overrun the area in the future. I think Ulysses says something about that. Plus they look like aliens and they kinda spook me.

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:46 am

Radscorpions, there is no other creature in the Fallout universe that freaks me out more than Radscorpions. The way they move, the way they look, the way they sound, and the fact that they can grow up to be the size of a fucking dump truck, or even bigger! Those things are nightmare fuel to me, especially the Albino Scorpions, they're tough as hell and will fuck you up. Fuck Radscorpions.

Limitlessness

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:03 am

Cazadors and Stingwings.... Kill them all with fire! They are just absolutely annoying to encounter.

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:42 am

RADROACH!!!!

I know it sounds dumb, a giant radioactive tarantula hawk wasp is a far less terrifying prospect to face head on than a swarm of overgrown cockroaches.

professorleo

Character sheet
Name: Leo
Faction: Prospector
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:58 am

Cazadors. I simply hate these winged creatures and their horrible noise when they sting us ... I hate ... so much ... these creatures

blahblahblah

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:32 pm

EDIT1: OH its related to Fallout.

Bloodbugs would be scary in real life. They grab you and they dont kill you right away. Cazadores would kill you quickly (although painful) though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:33 pm

Oh anything that's a bug I hate.

Just the sound and knowing what they gonna do it's just disgusting and scary as heck! Reasons why I always make sure am packing big guns.... And not that type of big guns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
okinabe

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:39 pm

Any bug type of monster, its disgusting and i dont like any kind of bug in real life too hahaha dunno maybe i have a phobia in bug XD XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghostsniperx13

Character sheet
Name: Kagami Akagi Ryosuke
Faction: Freelance Assassins Guild/ Bounty Hunter
Level: 17

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:12 pm

Centaurs, everything to make your nightmares come to life! only in the wasteland!

but wait...

To accompany the centaurs, we got the, drum roll please.... Master! a grotesque mass of flesh on a platform under the church! available in three genders, Male, Female and Both!

Yeah, they're really disgusting, but you can find them in the WA, WA, WA, WASTELAAAAAAAAANNNDDDD

Kid? Well... if that's how you see me, I think you'll blush a pretty pink when I kick your ass!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skylake009

Character sheet
Name: Skylake
Faction: Error
Level: Not Found

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:44 am

I hate Centaurs, the radscorpions and the fire ants because of the sounds they make It really scares me a lot

Character sheet
Name: Jesse
Faction: Raiders
Level: 11

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:47 am

Bloatflies and centaurs. I have wound overhaul mod in FO4, so two bloatfiles - me bled to death
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AgentChaos

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:35 am

No one said deathclaw yet? Not mutated but still it's an abomination. And it's super deathly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebillion76

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:59 am

Cazadores for sure, everything about them is annoying the sound, the damage they can do and especially the way they fly which makes them such an annoying target to hit.

"Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karolbr95

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:01 am

When I played in the FNV enabled mod Dust survival simulator I hated one species of creatures, which effectively made it difficult and deprived of life, ladies and gantelmen, that's fucking tunneler... RunAway
if you think that does not look scary, you're wrong, and soon you'll be dead ...:

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:34 pm

Bloatflies gotta be the most annoying things out there in Fallout 4, real pain in the ass. Next to that Radscorpions are a pain when you don't see them first and they come out of nowhere. Ghouls are a real pain too now that they bob and weave.

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: Siegrain
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:35 pm

@Evmeister I fully agree, bloatflies are such a pain in the ass in FO4. There's time you just don't want to bother killing them, but in the end you do it anyway cause they're so fucking annoying.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the ghost people, they're freaking creepy and can be so annoying to kill if you don't have dog with you.

Ghost People:

They kinda remind off the Snorks from S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostCR0

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:56 am

The Cazadores for sure. I can take a whole pack of deathclaws but 1 Cazadore? NOPE! Also ghost people in dead money, they're annoying to kill if you aren't a unarmed character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miguelqp20

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:57 am

i think i haaate cazadors in NV and the bloodbugs in fallout 4 bloodbugs its annoying and cazadors @_@ they make me run XD

Character sheet
Name: Man of the Hills
Faction: Himself
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Today at 5:47 pm

HAVE YOU SEEN THE CENTAUR CONCEPT ART FOR FO4.

HOLY SHIT! I'm happy that got cut out. Also their lore is just the worst. They're a mixture of humans, dogs, and other animals mixed in with FEV. Just gives me the creeps.

Another one I hate with would be would be molerats, they're just pretty gross.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Today at 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2