Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel Superpele wolfenstein gauss khan dead Gear boom daryl Ryse hunk power ghoul commonwealth body money NPCs Reforged riot mandalorian machine boomers Call Mask vault Overhaul
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperChunkChief

SuperChunkChief

Character sheet
Name: Chief
Faction: NCR: First Reconnaissance
Level: 65

Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 3:26 pm

The tunnelers in Lonesome Road are super dangerous, they are easy to kill if you're a good shot but they have the potential to end up in the Mojave and can overrun the area in the future. I think Ulysses says something about that. Plus they look like aliens and they kinda spook me.

dantaefetticus

Character sheet
Name: Samson Ramsey
Faction: Independent
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 3:46 pm

Radscorpions, there is no other creature in the Fallout universe that freaks me out more than Radscorpions. The way they move, the way they look, the way they sound, and the fact that they can grow up to be the size of a fucking dump truck, or even bigger! Those things are nightmare fuel to me, especially the Albino Scorpions, they're tough as hell and will fuck you up. Fuck Radscorpions.

Limitlessness

Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 5:03 pm

Cazadors and Stingwings.... Kill them all with fire! They are just absolutely annoying to encounter.

2pacDre

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 10:42 pm

RADROACH!!!!

I know it sounds dumb, a giant radioactive tarantula hawk wasp is a far less terrifying prospect to face head on than a swarm of overgrown cockroaches.

professorleo

professorleo

Character sheet
Name: Leo
Faction: Scavenger
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 10:58 pm

Cazadors. I simply hate these winged creatures and their horrible noise when they sting us ... I hate ... so much ... these creatures Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 1f621

blahblahblah

blahblahblah

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 11:32 pm

EDIT1: OH its related to Fallout.

Bloodbugs would be scary in real life. They grab you and they dont kill you right away. Cazadores would kill you quickly (although painful) though.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore

Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:33 am

Oh anything that's a bug I hate.

Just the sound and knowing what they gonna do it's just disgusting and scary as heck! Reasons why I always make sure am packing big guns.... And not that type of big guns.
Back to top Go down
okinabe

okinabe

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:39 am

Any bug type of monster, its disgusting and i dont like any kind of bug in real life too hahaha dunno maybe i have a phobia in bug XD XD

Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Giphy10
Back to top Go down
ghostsniperx13

ghostsniperx13

Character sheet
Name: Kagami Ryosuke
Faction: New Japan Liberators
Level: 17

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 9:12 am

Centaurs, everything to make your nightmares come to life! only in the wasteland!

but wait...

To accompany the centaurs, we got the, drum roll please.... Master! a grotesque mass of flesh on a platform under the church! available in three genders, Male, Female and Both!

Yeah, they're really disgusting, but you can find them in the WA, WA, WA, WASTELAAAAAAAAANNNDDDD

skylake009

skylake009

Character sheet
Name: Skylake
Faction: Error
Level: Not Found

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 2:44 pm

I hate Centaurs, the radscorpions and the fire ants because of the sounds they make It really scares me a lot

SerClegane

Character sheet
Name: Jesse
Faction: Raiders
Level: 11

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 3:47 pm

Bloatflies and centaurs. I have wound overhaul mod in FO4, so two bloatfiles - me bled to death
Back to top Go down
AgentChaos

AgentChaos

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:35 pm

No one said deathclaw yet? Not mutated but still it's an abomination. And it's super deathly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rebillion76

rebillion76

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: BOS
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 6:59 pm

Cazadores for sure, everything about them is annoying the sound, the damage they can do and especially the way they fly which makes them such an annoying target to hit.

Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Gunetw10
"Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds"
Back to top Go down
Lôke-khan K.B.

Lôke-khan K.B.

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 10:01 pm

When I played in the FNV enabled mod Dust survival simulator I hated one species of creatures, which effectively made it difficult and deprived of life, ladies and gantelmen, that's fucking tunneler... RunAway
if you think that does not look scary, you're wrong, and soon you'll be dead ...:

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 12:34 am

Bloatflies gotta be the most annoying things out there in Fallout 4, real pain in the ass. Next to that Radscorpions are a pain when you don't see them first and they come out of nowhere. Ghouls are a real pain too now that they bob and weave.

William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 10:35 am

@Evmeister I fully agree, bloatflies are such a pain in the ass in FO4. There's time you just don't want to bother killing them, but in the end you do it anyway cause they're so fucking annoying.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the ghost people, they're freaking creepy and can be so annoying to kill if you don't have dog with you.

Ghost People:

They kinda remind off the Snorks from S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Back to top Go down
GhostCR0

GhostCR0

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 6:56 pm

The Cazadores for sure. I can take a whole pack of deathclaws but 1 Cazadore? NOPE! Also ghost people in dead money, they're annoying to kill if you aren't a unarmed character.

miguelqp20

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 9:57 pm

i think i haaate cazadors in NV and the bloodbugs in fallout 4 bloodbugs its annoying and cazadors @_@ they make me run XD

Y0ungRe13el

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 4:47 am

HAVE YOU SEEN THE CENTAUR CONCEPT ART FOR FO4.
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Latest?cb=20160105003431

HOLY SHIT! I'm happy that got cut out. Also their lore is just the worst. They're a mixture of humans, dogs, and other animals mixed in with FEV. Just gives me the creeps.

Another one I hate with would be would be molerats, they're just pretty gross.
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 1:47 pm

Centaurs. They are simply the most horrifying creature I have ever faced in a Fallout game. I despise them and I always try killing them with explosives before I tackle the super mutants.

Deathclaws used to freak me out but I got used to them by the end of Broken Steel. Nothing is worse than being trapped in a corner being torn apart by three deathclaws. I'm kinda glad Power Armour does a lot more in 4 than in 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next