Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
ghoul Superpele dead Ryse wolfenstein riot Reforged Gear khan machine hunk daryl marvel power NPCs money Mask Call vault boomers body gauss commonwealth boom mandalorian Overhaul
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort Yesterday at 7:33 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby CrossDressiNate Yesterday at 11:20 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby snuffles Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:52 am

» Hey guys!!!
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How do you think about Automatron after initial play?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
donta1979

donta1979

How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 6:23 pm

That it was way too short, while it added some new things into the game, it should add at least 1/6th of the playtime of a single play though of the game, it does not give that.

stigri

stigri

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Enclave
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 6:52 pm

How was it? i didnt even get a chance to play it my game crashed after i installed the new dlc and i had so many mods that i rage quited hehe. Is it worth reinstalling F4 for it?

Kaminaze

Character sheet
Name: Edgelord
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 300

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 11:40 pm

It suck. A lot. These Automatrons takes up the companion slot, and are noisy and annoying as fuck in settlements.
Back to top Go down
geminispark262

geminispark262

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 12:05 am

donta1979 wrote:
That it was way too short, while it added some new things into the game, it should add at least 1/6th of the playtime of a single play though of the game, it does not give that.

Well, it was only a $10 content.
Back to top Go down
Tehdpfan1

Tehdpfan1

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:07 am

Yeah even though it was only $10 it was pretty short but hopefully far harbor will be huge.

PXN

PXN

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:32 am

While short I did enjoy it, adding a new faction enemy and crazed robots to the commonwealth is always a bonus (lack of things to kill there). I was disappointed with the mechanists lair you get when you beat it. They should have included the entirety of the facility. If Wasteland workshop had any story to me it would have been worth it, rather than just giving you everything from the get go. Far harbor should be interesting... Sadly im more interested to see what modders bring back that was cut content when in game development.

Siahisc00l

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 3:06 am

Waste of $10.. I mean I wouldn't complain if it was $5, but it isn't. The dlc was short and very disappointing, it isn't worth the price it's tagged. It's still a cool dlc with more features added to the game, I guess that's cool...

BARRELSere

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 12:42 pm

It is soooooo short

It was fun but yeah i was like:" already done? that is it?"

like the new robot building system and the new "infinitive" quests but that is pretty much it.

Hopefully far harbour is a good dlc.

and 12 swiss franks for this? should be atleast 5 till 8.
Back to top Go down
Fidller

Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Edd
Faction: NCR
Level: -12

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 5:57 pm

I really liked it. Got myself some cool new robots, ED-E and i had fun playing it. I got the Season Pass so its not that bad (Got it cheap). If you like robots and fiddling (no pun intended) with them but not having it replace your normal companion use one of these mods:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11829/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11272/? (this one uses the Robot Home Defence mod)

Tehdpfan1

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 10:42 pm

yeah I would say if it was longer it would have been worth the money but it was okay.

Kayloo

Kayloo

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 1:01 am

I didn't like it... I really wanted to, because robots are totally my thing. *cough* technophile *cough*
It was so short, and I thought making robots would be more enjoyable. It was really just "meh."
Back to top Go down
Tehdpfan1

Tehdpfan1

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 1:03 am

yeah I think that they really should have expanded on the robot building it felt very basic and not very well fleshed out.

ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 3:16 am

rojok2 wrote:
@ritualclarity you can use your later save as long as your higher than level 15. the quest should pop up right away.

Edit: I played 4 on ps4 and it worked like that sorry if it doesn't work on pc.

Thanks for the feedback. I went back and dug out a 30 level character and it worked like a charm. As for the DLC I liked it more than many of the other DLcs that Bethesda has issued in the past. It was a nice diversion and I think I can even play it a few times as well. Interesting but not awe-inspiring however it is a 9 dollar add on for some added content. The ability to create robotic companions to your design is a nice touch as well.

If you got the seasons pass... go for it with a save 20 level or better is my suggestion. It is worth the time to develop your opinion. If you don't have the season pass... and have doubts if this "thang" is up your alley, then I'd suggest that you wait until it is on a sale later. For me it just so happened to fit in with my most used character. A Nerd etc. Having robots (synths as well) is right up her alley. Smile.

Based on the other franchise and DLCs released from Fallout 3 through to Fallout 4 (including Skyrim) I'd give this a 3 star out of 5. To give a better idea of my ratings. Basically I enjoyed the DLCs pretty much as I have the entire game so far 3 stars and only slightly less than Fallout 3 or NV 4 stars.

Operation Anchorage 1 star
The Pitt 3 stars
Broken Steel 2 star
point lookout 1 star
Mothership Zeta 3 stars

Dead Money and Honest Hearts 1 star
Old World Blues 2 stars
Lonesome road 2~3 stars (can't quite make my mindup on this)

The item packs I don't rate... I really don't consider them worth rating. Something that should have been sent as an update or could have been a mod that someone made. Not worthy of "DLC" status.

Rubarbsm

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 3:37 am

The first thing that popped up in my head after finishing was, thats it?
Very disappointed :<

story of my life
Back to top Go down
ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2016 3:42 am

Stormlord wrote:
I'll post my problem here.

So i just confronted the mechanist, got it to talk without killing her. She gave me her terminal's password but when i try to access it i get stuck. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

No. I didn't have any problems accessing the terminal or the conversations afterward. It all worked as intended/ designed. Perhaps try re-verifying the cache?

Tehdpfan1

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2016 9:38 pm

So What does everyone think about the Far Harbor Trailer it seemed pretty cool I just hope it isn't a total copy of point lookout.

ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 5:29 am

Tehdpfan1 wrote:
So What does everyone think about the Far Harbor Trailer it seemed pretty cool I just hope it isn't a total copy of point lookout.
That is the one DLC I was wating for once I heard about it. I like Nick and would like a DLC with him. On that note I would like a DLC for all the companions.. lol. Something special for each of them. Smile

Tehdpfan1

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 5:47 am

Yeah it seems pretty promising I just hope it's worth the wait and price.

ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:39 pm

Tehdpfan1 wrote:
Yeah it seems pretty promising I just hope it's worth the wait and price.

Now this one ... I would be disappointed if it was small and short like the other DLCs. I anticipate it being longer and more indepth. More like Dawnstar from Skyrim. Then I would be satisfied that they did the work they needed to do. Ether that or be way more awesome that anything else they put out (including the main game) and blow me completely away. Which according to some of the reviews... I don't think it is close to doing.

Tehdpfan1

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 9:48 pm

Yeah Ive seen some people online posting about the beta and its very mixed and its mostly just teh players preference on whether or not it is really good.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you think about Automatron after initial play?   How do you think about Automatron after initial play? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you think about Automatron after initial play?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3