Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
________________

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Choosing your ENB Destiny!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wasdwasd12



Posts : 105
Join date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Choosing your ENB Destiny!!!!   Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:22 am

Hello Evveryone, i can tell you how many videos i seen with good ENG it seems like a must have for any modded game.

Randondude69 : WHAT THE peter cottontail is a ENB, and why should i care

A: A enb changes how your game looks texture wise, what if you want fallout 3 or new vegas to look like borderlands or look like halo graphic wise. Trust me you need it.

BronyLordz : How do I find these life change mods?

A) You can find them on here and on nexus or any good modding site.

iBangWerewulfs : How Do I install these
A) where lots of people say it is easy but im skeptical. If anyone has a youtube video explaining how to do it. And Do you need a high end PC to use it???



(Warning the people in this ad were real people and not paid actors, but due to this high profile post the true ID's of these people will not be shown.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geminispark262



Posts : 362
Join date : 2015-11-01
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere on the Earth

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your ENB Destiny!!!!   Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:36 pm

You should move this topic to Fallout Discussion session instead of putting on Public ENB session where the actual mods are released. Also, I am pretty sure that people on this site are well aware of what ENB is or what it does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wasdwasd12



Posts : 105
Join date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your ENB Destiny!!!!   Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:46 pm

@geminispark262 wrote:
You should move this topic to Fallout Discussion session instead of putting on Public ENB session where the actual mods are released. Also, I am pretty sure that people on this site are well aware of what ENB is or what it does.


sigh.......im Reallly having a hard time adjusting to this site the more i try to fit in the more ...people seem to push me away on here >< sigh

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geminispark262



Posts : 362
Join date : 2015-11-01
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere on the Earth

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your ENB Destiny!!!!   Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:58 pm

@wasdwasd12 wrote:
@geminispark262 wrote:
You should move this topic to Fallout Discussion session instead of putting on Public ENB session where the actual mods are released. Also, I am pretty sure that people on this site are well aware of what ENB is or what it does.


sigh.......im Reallly having a hard time adjusting to this site the more i try to fit in the more ...people seem to push me away on here >< sigh

First of all, my post is nothing more than a simple suggestion. From my knowledge, if you don't move it, one of the senior member will move it eventually just like many other posts got posted on wrong session. Secondly, nobody is trying to push anybody here. We have some talented modders and great community members on this site. To fit in this community, you should first read the form, get to know this site better, and try to be active. Trust is earned in this community. However, I understand that we all got start somewhere, so I wish you can change the impression of other people got on you and good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wasdwasd12



Posts : 105
Join date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your ENB Destiny!!!!   Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:02 pm

hugs....thank you....friend

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LukaTheJawa



Posts : 1844
Join date : 2015-06-17
Age : 15
Location : Scavenging for parts

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your ENB Destiny!!!!   Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Somebody already suggested that you should move your post to the right section , you did not so know I have to do your work.

Pleas let this not happen in the future.

Have a good day

_________________


My Achievements:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wasdwasd12



Posts : 105
Join date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your ENB Destiny!!!!   Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:03 pm

lukaboot wrote:
Somebody already suggested that you should move your post to the right section , you did not so know I have to do your work.

Pleas let this not happen in the future.

Have a good day
but it not like their a section for suggestion for mods? >W< if their is can you tell me

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LukaTheJawa



Posts : 1844
Join date : 2015-06-17
Age : 15
Location : Scavenging for parts

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your ENB Destiny!!!!   Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:44 pm

@wasdwasd12 wrote:
lukaboot wrote:
Somebody already suggested that you should move your post to the right section , you did not so know I have to do your work.

Pleas let this not happen in the future.

Have a good day
but it not like their a section for suggestion for mods?  >W< if their is can you tell me

Your topic has nothing to do with suggesting mods.


_________________


My Achievements:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Choosing your ENB Destiny!!!!   Today at 8:39 am

Back to top Go down
 

Choosing your ENB Destiny!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Destiny of the Dreamweaver Character Profiles
» Wolfenstein 3d and Spear of Destiny DS
» new destiny.
» Spear of Destiny Reloaded Walkthrough Videos
» Can anybody scan Spear of Destiny Manuals?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-