Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask Gear hunk khan vault mandalorian daryl boomers dead NPCs Reforged money marvel boom power Superpele riot gauss commonwealth body Ryse ghoul Overhaul Call wolfenstein machine
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby scrab20 Today at 5:18 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby gavin gold Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 51  Next
AuthorMessage
BITBUT

BITBUT

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:31 am

Congrats to the newly promoted! Joy Dance

Also its good to have that positivity sort of post since dvated's previous post was quite sad
Back to top Go down
Limitlessness

Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 8:20 am

Congrats on all of the well deserved promotions guys! Congratulations! It's nice to see some more green and gold on the forum!

I wish @cake and @Mattafex the best of luck in their future endeavors.

It's good to see some promotions despite the recent wave of demotions. cheers

RelayQuad4

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am

Gotta say that is an impressive list of promotions. congrats to all. Hello Hats Off

The Red Shoe

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 9:15 am

Congrats to all the new promotions glad to see new things happening Very Happy

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
lordniti2

lordniti2

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:54 pm

dishearting to see all those demotions.... but well we can always look on the bright side of life Smile

wurm45

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 5:20 pm

Ohhh do I really have to be an example now ? Oh god that's too much pressure NailBiting

But seriously now, thanks @DVAted and the rest, I'm glad being back Smile
Back to top Go down
Draco_Draconis9

Draco_Draconis9

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 11:07 pm

Yeah it does sound sad for a bunch of people to get the demotion stamp...

Sorry if it seems like I'm barging in...Just trying to get my thoughts in since This is literally my second post...need to go back through the mods I've downloaded and complement the Modder...
Back to top Go down
ptaco

ptaco

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 11:12 pm

Congrats guys! Congratulations! Hopefully I'll get promoted soon Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 1f600

LuckyFatCat

Character sheet
Name: Troy Ballard
Faction: The Highest Bidder
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 3:09 am

Hope all is well and remains good for @cake and @Mattafex ~<3

Congrats to all the new Sentinels ( @AceofSnakes, @William Lionheart, @ZombieRedNeck and @Eetterinakki ), holy sweet potatoes! That there is a whole squad! Very Happy

And Grats to the new Colonials ( @vahn65 and @gibons45 ), Paladin ( @LordOfWar ), and Returning Vet ( @Wurm45 )! Always good to see new promotions! And to see someone come back. Very Happy

Last edited by LuckyFatCat on Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I broke a name. D: I fixeses it though. :> and totally borked another name--hopefully fixed that one too. >.>)
Back to top Go down
Gunnermod266

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 8:02 am

Congratulations to the new Colonials and Sentinels, you guys deserved it.
Back to top Go down
kazeem

kazeem

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 3:04 pm

Congrats for the new promoted and best luck for those who will be busy with their projects in real life

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
djadamson

djadamson

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 3:59 pm

Congratulations to all the new sentinels and colonials, you guys deserve your promotions. Also I wish @Cake and @Mattafex the best of luck in life and hope they will be able to rejoin the community soon
Back to top Go down
Drutar

Drutar

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:14 am

It's great to see such a long list of promotions! Congrats to you guys!

Lôke-khan K.B.

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:51 am

I congratulate all those who received new rank. I hope that this award will give you more motivation and energy to work for the community. I would like to wish good luck in overcoming the difficulties our colleagues, who by duties of real life can not perform their functions. I hope that they will return to us soon Smile

gloomor

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 1:57 pm

Congrats to all people who had been promoted, also i wish @Cake and @Mattafex the best in life and hope they will come back in the future.

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 9:05 am

Today we announce a new wave of (re)promotions!
Our amazing @Kira Yoshikage has received the Purple Heart for services rendered as a Sentinel last year.
Same goes for the very talented graphician @Mattafex cheers
Thank you both for your comitment and if you've ever felt you've been underappreciated here, it's just not true. You're great treasures of our community and we're glad to have had you with us! You're always welcomed here as VIPs Thumbs Up

Further on,
@lordniti2 and @Techmarine Nerfy, two of our best veterans of yore, had been demoted earlier this year for lurking, but today they regain their veteran status because they've rejuvenated their interest and activity in the site.
We welcome them back with arms wide open and celebrate their official return Beer

also, @Overdone and @cody61 were Colonials for many months. Then they fell under the decolonization rules, but have since returned. Their recent activity earned them full access again. Congrats! And we hope you stick around this time Wink

Now, let's welcome the NEW Colonials:
@Wertologist
@LuckyFatCat
@SmokeyPeanutRic
@Neo-Rex

Congratulations for promotions!

Stay active. Don't lurk. Leave feedback. Respect the modders.
Simple and good-willing Dancey

My best regards to you all!
Have a great time here!

Banana Dance

Last edited by DVAted on Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gibons45

gibons45

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 9:12 am

Congratulations! to all the newly promoted cowboy

cody61

cody61

Character sheet
Name: Cody
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 9:14 am

Congratulations!  To all the newly promoted colonials and the other's that were promoted.

wurm45

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 9:21 am

Congratulations to the newly promoted colonials, welcome back to the veterans and of course congrats to the two purple hearts.
Little bit of topic, but "decolonization rules" sound like a synonym for the american independence war closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
The Red Shoe

The Red Shoe

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:56 am

Glad to see fellas coming back to us,congrats to all the new colonials and purple hears glad to see some good news.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 41 of 51Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 51  Next