Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
power wolfenstein body Mask Ryse money Call Gear NPCs Superpele marvel riot mandalorian dead ghoul hunk vault boom machine daryl Overhaul boomers commonwealth khan gauss Reforged
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 5:54 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby SgtSpectre Sat May 04, 2024 7:21 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 51  Next
AuthorMessage
praising

praising

Character sheet
Name: Elmos Preisley
Faction: Randall & Associates
Level: 42

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 3:20 pm

Congrats to both new Colonials, enjoy your new color and the perks that comes with it, and remember to stay active! cheers

Also, congrats to @Tank-Girl for making it to Overseer rank, she was a great sentinel, and she will be a great overseer too. Cheers! Thumbs Up

OSOK

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:17 pm

congratulations to the new colonials...and to the new overseer; enjoy your desk!

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:28 pm

time for some gloom
we've got a serious set of lurkers

starting with
Spoiler:
These things happen, unfortunately, in a greater group of people.
We know we're not perfect. What we ask for is collaboration, not submission.
We ask for scrutiny and constructive criticism, not gossip and begrudging.
If you fail to see the difference between them, we will not be pushed over, insulted and coerced.
Everything goes by vote and majority decision. Everything goes by debate and negotiation.

We thank our exemplary members and we wish you all a great week and a wonderful month of October!

Last edited by DVAted on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AshurForrester

AshurForrester

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:08 pm

The further you read down that post, the sadder it gets.. damn shame.

The Red Shoe

The Red Shoe

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:44 pm

Sad news but sometimes things just happen to turn out that way, looking forward to seeing a new wave of promotions.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:57 pm

Wow. Tough way to start the week. It's been a while since someone got demoted by something else than inactivity. Was @GUARDian just demoted from staff or was he demoted as a colonial as well?

cody61

Character sheet
Name: Cody
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:59 pm

It's kinda sad seeing all these demotions, though i'm sure the lurkers can start to post more to get there promotions back but further down is sad.

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:23 pm

mpaz96 wrote:
Wow. Tough way to start the week. It's been a while since someone got demoted by something else than inactivity. Was @GUARDian just demoted from staff or was he demoted as a colonial as well?
his demotion from colonial is still being voted on
let's focus on happier things ^_^

Back to top Go down
mixtape69

mixtape69

Character sheet
Name: Wewus Laddus
Faction: New Vegas Strip
Level: 420

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:33 pm

Reading that post was just sad, being inactive and a staff member leaking private information. Just wow.

ptaco

ptaco

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:45 pm

Sad to see anyone getting demoted, but I agree with how you're handling these issues.

Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:50 pm

It's a shame to see all of these demotions and cases of misconduct. I hope to see a new batch of promotions soon alongside some more forum activity.

RelayQuad4

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:50 pm

Is it just me or is there some staff voting system here that promotes 2-5 people every 1-3 months and demotes 5-8 people in the same regard. Not saying it's a completely flawed system, every system has it's quirks. The majority ruling can have controversies but it is still very effective to say the least. Live By The Gun, Die By The Gun.

Neo-Rex

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:53 pm

Can't really blame people, they could be busy with life. Hell, I'm surprised I wasn't demoted in April through May.

wurm45

wurm45

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:55 pm

@lance jones
Remember some people are still just here for the mods, especially the ones in the restricted area. Many of those people will be turned off by the requirements in the first place, even more now then the old F3U system. And when they get their access they think that they will keep it without doing anything. Or they just download everything they can get their hands on and let their account decay and never come back.
Back to top Go down
RelayQuad4

RelayQuad4

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:09 pm

@wurm45 I know but it just seems like human instincts for some people to disagree with a system in place they may see as a flawed one. So simply telling them to come up with a better one themselves may seem like the perfect rebuttal yet the current system was not created by one person alone to begin with. What ever the case disagreements will always be there it is the natural order of things. Live By The Gun, Die By The Gun. cowboy

vahn65

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 12:50 am

Wow i have been gone for about a week...school and all I see so many promotions and demotions congrats to those who have gotten promoted adss for those who have been demoted i hope all is well in your personal lives and you can reearn your permission back!

Things be frustrating I know i was afaid id never get promoted because I had personal things i had to do in my life so i hadnt been active for awhile so i understand letts work together as a community to make people feel wanted here and not pressured.

Looking at the rules may be daunting to some so just relax and dont think about it it will happen one day and youll be happy Smile good luck and cheers to you all glad to be back!

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 1:06 am

Damn that's kind of depressing but I guess what needs to be done needs to be done. Hopefully there aren't anymore demotions anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Tank-Girl

Tank-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 1:20 am

@vahn65 @Neo-Rex
there is a difference between being inactive and gone for a year or two after promo.. And being inactive and logging onto the site everyday.... For everyone who wonders why we remove people from ranks.

I mean really how hard is it to make a few post every once in a while if you log in to our site everyday. Very Happy

Also if real life is too busy for that closed eyes smile why are you modding or playing games in the first place closed eyes smile

The people who are promoted and go missing for a time or two aren't removed from rank cause they don't visit our site constantly with in the span of time vanishing.

@lance jones One read statement above. and two there is no flaw. (The only flaw is human error)people don't follow the rules they are removed Sad Not that we want to remove poeple. Very Happy. As I state we are a community of friends and family and like-minded individuals with like interests. A Modding commnuity not A dump and go modding site For those who don't like respecting others works or rules they are removed or don't make it Very Happy. All are very welcome to join us though Hugging And site feedback is greatly appreciated cheers

Edit: (Flaws) = perception which = Standards which = perception of standards which = judgment and judgment  = A scale and that scale is based off Good/Bad = Best/Worst Placing best at the top and ranging the scale from that so called best. Therefore flaws = judgment, therefore judgment = opinions Vault boy Smile The only flaw is one based on your own opinion which is expressed by all kinds of views. Therefore flaws are Human errors created by the beholder. So in truth flaws may or may not even exist.

My YT Channel
Tank-Girl

Last edited by Tank-Girl on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:45 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
joshwist55

joshwist55

Character sheet
Name: Andrew M. Rockefeller
Faction: NCR
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 1:36 am

Damn way too many people getting demoted again. Well time to remove our amount of days with no demotion on my chart. Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 1f614

Drutar

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 2:22 am

Wow, that's a very long list of demotions. Like the others said, it's really sad to see. Not the fact that they are demoted, more like the reason behind it. Especially when a staff member is involved.
Well, it is how it is.

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 51Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 51  Next