Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call Mask riot Overhaul NPCs dead commonwealth machine gauss Superpele money mandalorian power Reforged Ryse body khan vault boom wolfenstein marvel Gear boomers ghoul hunk daryl
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 51  Next
AuthorMessage
Tank-Girl

Tank-Girl

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 7:00 am

Well well welcome to the family boys enjoy your stays Very Happy

My YT Channel
Tank-Girl
Back to top Go down
theoldwise

theoldwise

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 7:49 am

@DVAted wait what? i was promoted? ... hell yes! that's amazing and i really really appreciate it! You guys are awesome! i'd like to thank my Mom, my wife, my two kids and the whole GUNETWORK community for the support and their faith in me;)
Thank you and i think i'll have to take a day off from work to take my time checking the treasure cave:)

p.s not meant to tease anyone - but holy moly. I had no idea what was waiting in the restricted area. how should one handle all these mods? my mod list is already at a limit and now this.. f%@k i am screwed, hour over hour of deinstalling and reinstalling new stuff. I am in Heaven! Thanks again GUNETWORK.
"starts singing: That's the way i like it aha aha.. (dancing away in joy)"

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Doom10

Last edited by theoldwise on Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archangel470

Archangel470

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 7:52 am

Congratulations to the newly promoted! You've earned it!

praising

Character sheet
Name: Elmos Preisley
Faction: Randall & Associates
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:29 am

Welcome to the colonials guys!! Enjoy your new color and all that comes with it. And, remember to stay active. Take care and see you around cheers

theoldwise

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:40 am

@praising thank you! i will stay active - my stand up comedy thread makes me return the whole time and i started to add all the share a tune songs onto one big spotify playlists and planned to share it with you all. Because i prefer to listen to new songs while browsing GUNETWORK - but who knew that we already shared so much music there. Maybe i wont finish my idea but i'll give it a try any way:) ANother reason to stay active: the new mods- man i have no idea where to start. I had no idea that i had only seen the tip of the ice berg and i am a bit lost. My head is spinning and i am going through all possible scenarios: reinstall everything, is there a way to have to mod settings, there is no time for all that, i need to take vactaion, who is going to watch the kids etc etc. Wink

Back to top Go down
Kaminaze

Kaminaze

Character sheet
Name: Edgelord
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 300

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:42 am

DVAted wrote:
for clarity, newbie can only refer to new members, as opposed to noobie or noobs.
in fact, the term newbie is used to describe new arrivals in other environments and branches of industry as well, while noob is more of a gaming term, and yes, slightly insulting in that sense.

Now I'm sure yoshi meant it in a brotherly way Good
Moving on...

In other news (totally unrelated)
the votes have come in for two more of our members!

Congratulations @theoldwise and @yoshi101 !
You've earned full access and we hope you won't betray our trust
Respect the mod author's wishes and we will enjoy many great mods together,
public releases or exclusive ones alike.

Best regards Thumbs Up
Holy shit. I'm getting jealous, but what can I do. I'll just wait for my turn.
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:56 am

Enjoy being part of the green family , hope you will indeed be a good addition to it.
Back to top Go down
ObtainedDust

ObtainedDust

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:59 am

Holy hell it has been a while since i have popped my head in to this topic,But i would like to say congrats to all the new people that have been bumped up to colonial recently,Remember stay active and stay sexy Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 1f609

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
theoldwise

theoldwise

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 9:02 am

@lukaboot i'll do my best (and after the rough start with the bad language;)) i am very happy to have found my place in this community. Thanks again!
@ObtainedDust thank you but i doubt i can fullfill the stay sexy part - my sexy days are over but i am pretty funny and a nice guy to have around;)

Back to top Go down
baba10110

baba10110

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 9:49 am

Congratulations for become colonials guys ! You deserve it !
Back to top Go down
yoshi101

yoshi101

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 10:42 am

Thank you, I will strive for greatness Smile

rower97

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 10:55 am

Congratulations Yoshi, enjoy those sweet mods!
Back to top Go down
theoldwise

theoldwise

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:01 am

@yoshi101 here we are - we both got promoted at the same day. Congrats mate and sorry for the newbie part;)

Back to top Go down
yoshi101

yoshi101

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:06 am

It's not a problem, I usually just generalize terms anyway so sometimes being reminded is a good thing Smile congrats to you.

tgspy

tgspy

Character sheet
Name: Intern John
Faction: Frontier NCR Regiment
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:13 am

Congrats to both Yoshi and Oldwise, enjoy the ranks, welcome to the club Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Cpt.Rex

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:39 am

welcome to the colonial marines.. no wait that was something else TongueTril .. congratulations to the new approved members. enjoy the new things that you have now access to. i hope you like it. we hope we can count on you not to share the aproved mods with non aproved members and with outsiders. the reason why we have some mods in a certain area only is simply to give memebers who spend their time on the forums a bonus so to speak.. a little thank you for being active and for their friendship.. like you two now. see you arround Thumbs Up Beer Drunk Welcome

Last edited by Cpt.Rex on Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ObtainedDust

ObtainedDust

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:44 am

@theoldwise You will always be sexy in my eyes no matter what mate ahahahah,Enjoy the sick new mods you have access to

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
theoldwise

theoldwise

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:59 am

@Cruz011 that's true!

@ObtainedDust i wish my girl friend would tell me that once in a while;)

Last edited by theoldwise on Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 12:01 pm

Lol you guys have the same amount of posts closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 51Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 51  Next