Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
wolfenstein hunk body daryl machine Gear gauss NPCs boom khan marvel commonwealth Overhaul power dead Call vault ghoul Superpele money Reforged Mask mandalorian boomers Ryse riot
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you cheat, or play through fairly?
Yes, I cheat.
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 24 ]
Depends, just a few small things.
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap46%Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 44 ]
Only if the game cheated me first!
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 19 ]
No, I'm a fair player.
Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 95

AuthorMessage
Niar26

Niar26

Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 11:20 pm

Just the occasional TCL when i get stuck for no apparent reason.

Spawning behemoths for farming isn't cheating when you kill them without cheats... is it?Very Happy

Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Tumblr_m4f9900IM11qk8ambo1_500Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Tumblr_mxpzuedfmx1qbtxe8o1_500Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Tumblr_mamcfzLSYt1r2vvn7o1_500
Back to top Go down
D7Rock88

D7Rock88

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 3:13 am

I used to cheat and do exploits when I was younger, like when I first played oblivion it was on console and I found out about that gold glitch with that one npc, then when I got it for pc and learned of console commands I abused the hell out of tgm. Lately though I don't cheat anymore unless I have to, for example there was that school teacher in Vault 81 can glitch up and no longer be spoken to if you try to talk to her when she's sitting down or something, so the only way to fix her and get her quest is to use the console. I also used the console to give myself the BOS Officer uniform cause its jet black, and I didn't want to kill Brandis for his. Those are the only two times I cheated on Fallout 4. Never for ammo or caps or anything else, because I've never needed to. Always been good when it comes to ammo and even caps, how? By looting everything, such as guns and armor off enemies and selling all of it and trading for ammo, well except for junk items...the junk is mine.
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:57 pm

I used to cheat in every sp I played it was fun for me to play some games without dying.

It often gave me the feeling I wanted to achieve: I'm a super powerfull person so I want to feel lie one.

Take TFU for example I wanted to be a unstoppable killing machine and cheats helped me with that.

I barely cheat or use exploits only in really rare occasions.

As for fallout, wel I was doing a NV playthrough before TTW where I set my stats to how I wanted them without being limited to what I got at the start.
Back to top Go down
geminispark262

geminispark262

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 4:02 pm

oh well, I bet my 10 caps/gold that everyone who played Fallout or Skyrim must did "player.additem 0000000f #######"
Back to top Go down
Legend

Legend

Character sheet
Name: Legend
Faction: Brotherhood of Plastic
Level: Windows 10

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:04 pm

geminispark262 wrote:
oh well, I bet my 10 caps/gold that everyone who played Fallout or Skyrim must did "player.additem 0000000f #######"
Thanks for the caps. All 34,892 + 10 caps I've earned have been done legitimately. Money is the bane of these games as if you can afford everything, then it becomes way too easy.

....I suppose I have a reason to do it now, eh? :P

huzzel

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:12 pm

For a normal playthrough i don't, that would just take away from the game. But the really fun thing in Elder Scrolls and Fallout (3 and upwards) is the fooling around, or some screenshots you can't really do without console commands.
Back to top Go down
geminispark262

geminispark262

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:18 pm

Legend wrote:
geminispark262 wrote:
Thanks for the caps. All 34,892 + 10 caps I've earned have been done legitimately. Money is the bane of these games as if you can afford everything, then it becomes way too easy.

....I suppose I have a reason to do it now, eh? TongueTril

Then you are a rare specie! Just kidding, I mean of course in a series game play you are less likely to use console commend. I only use console commends to test weapons that cost high amount of caps. Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 1f602
Back to top Go down
Distortion

Distortion

Character sheet
Name: Distortion
Faction: of none of your damn business
Level: two fitty

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:21 am

Usually my first playthrough i "try" to play clean as possible. Wanting to be helpful with people and wanting to stay away from cheats as much as possible. I go for a "legit" playthrough first. My next playthrough after the first is fair game with cheats. I only go for cheats that will save me time, not so much cheats that i am god and can't be touched by anybody. More of giving myself perks or SPECIAL maxed/skills maxed. I wanna keep the game a challenge but, start giving myself an edge so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Savage55

Savage55

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:10 am

I'm on the same boat as @"craigross93" I have a PC and an Xbox 360/One. I usually get the console version of the game due to sharing a Home Xbox so we can play Fallout on two consoles by purchasing one game. So you can't really cheat on Console, which results in a pure run. Eventually i get the game for the PC and then I mod the Hell out of it including cheats. So all in all, I will cheat if I am able to.
cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:15 am

I'm ashamed to admit that in my first Skyrim playthrough I used the debug console to cheat but most of the time I use glitches to cheat but not all the time.
Back to top Go down
Lil'T

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Personally I'm a fair play gamer but if the game cheated me first
I'll use the command. But I'm not cheating to have a full experience and challenge
just like @Decer .

Peace.
Back to top Go down
LightSabersEdge

LightSabersEdge

Character sheet
Name: Tecon
Faction: Mandalorians
Level: 88

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:02 am

In Fallout 4 (The only game I have ever cheated in) I beat the game, then I started cheating. I only really cheat in resources to build settlements and ammo, and if a mod needs me to cheat in an armor I will. But if I'm feeling lazy I cheat in everything thing I want/need.

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:28 am

the game gets too boring if you cheat too much. What's the point of scavenging when you have the best armour weapons, ammo and caps? Video games are supposed to be challenging.

Personally I cheat a little, but not too much. I usually give myself modded armour with the console commands as soon as the game starts that is my character's signature armour. I really hate when the armour that is supposed to be the face of your character is locked away until the end of the story, or in some discrete location it wouldn't make any sense to visit. I make up for this by making the game way more difficult with mods. For Fallout 4 specifically I use the "Make your own difficulty" mod where I put survival mode to 1 shot for the player, 1 shot for enemies. Just like real life. For New Vegas and 3 I use difficulty mods like Realistic Weapon Damage and Project Nevada to do the same thing. It evens itself out.

I think I'm in the middle between cheater and hardcore challenge survivalist.
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 2:08 am

I'm mostly the fair player type. On the first playthroughs of the game, I do not cheat and will not cheat. I don't want to ruin my experience, but if its already like my 3rd time to play it or what, that's when I cheat extensively.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
paradoxwing

paradoxwing

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 6:43 am

depends on the game and how long ive been playing said game , iver put over 100 hours into skyrim so yea i usually cheat or use old saves with over the top god like characters , fallout new Vegas same deal really

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2017 4:21 am

The only time I cheat is when I am fooling around, taking screenshots, or testing mods. When I am really playing through the game, I aim to be fully immersed and using any kind of cheat would completely destroy the experience for me as well as any challenge. Honestly, as tempting as it is to just use a console command to open a locked door or put some caps in my pocket, I never give in because every reward feels so much better and satisfying when I feel like I actually earned it. Furthermore, I think I would actually feel "guilty" if I did did use some sort of cheat in an actual playthrough and the feeling would just linger in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Nukacide

Nukacide

Character sheet
Name: ʜᴀᴡᴋ
Faction: ᴍᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴀʀʏ
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2017 5:23 am

Singleplayer games, yeah I cheat. Multiplayer games? I've only really cheated in BF1. I went from lvl 50 to max rank because I got bored.

Timeseeker

Character sheet
Name: Blues
Faction: Light Labs
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2017 5:30 am

Depends. If you count using the console at all (even for development functions) as "cheating" then yeah, I'm a MAJOR cheater. I open my console at least ten times during any given TES/Fallout session. Once to do tg/tt for sure. Sometimes I like to tcl just to see what rooms look like out of bounds or see if I can find easter eggs.
But in terms of actual cheating like godmoding or killing NPCs via console? No.

Multiplayer games? Absolutely not! I loathe cheaters in online games and would sooner die than become one.

Acekiler

Acekiler

Character sheet
Name: Acekiler 45
Faction: Tsarnov's Legion
Level: 69

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2017 6:20 am

I cheat my ass off in skyrim when I could have been bothered with it because the combat system is horrible and I'm not going to swing a sword that can easily cut someone in half body armour and all with one hit in real life 30 times to kill him in game yet he can one hit me and kill me 4000x over... so yes I do cheat.
Back to top Go down
Cerruti

Cerruti

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 EmptySun May 21, 2017 6:41 am

Oooooooooooooooh yes I like to cheat,
because finally when you do not play often or not long it helps to move fast and not get bored.

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-