Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Do you cheat, or play through fairly?
Yes, I cheat.
23%
 23% [ 16 ]
Depends, just a few small things.
51%
 51% [ 35 ]
Only if the game cheated me first!
20%
 20% [ 14 ]
No, I'm a fair player.
6%
 6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 69

AuthorMessage
Niar26

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:20 pm

Just the occasional TCL when i get stuck for no apparent reason.

Spawning behemoths for farming isn't cheating when you kill them without cheats... is it?Very Happy

D7Rock88

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:13 am

I used to cheat and do exploits when I was younger, like when I first played oblivion it was on console and I found out about that gold glitch with that one npc, then when I got it for pc and learned of console commands I abused the hell out of tgm. Lately though I don't cheat anymore unless I have to, for example there was that school teacher in Vault 81 can glitch up and no longer be spoken to if you try to talk to her when she's sitting down or something, so the only way to fix her and get her quest is to use the console. I also used the console to give myself the BOS Officer uniform cause its jet black, and I didn't want to kill Brandis for his. Those are the only two times I cheated on Fallout 4. Never for ammo or caps or anything else, because I've never needed to. Always been good when it comes to ammo and even caps, how? By looting everything, such as guns and armor off enemies and selling all of it and trading for ammo, well except for junk items...the junk is mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: Siegrain
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:57 pm

I used to cheat in every sp I played it was fun for me to play some games without dying.

It often gave me the feeling I wanted to achieve: I'm a super powerfull person so I want to feel lie one.

Take TFU for example I wanted to be a unstoppable killing machine and cheats helped me with that.

I barely cheat or use exploits only in really rare occasions.

As for fallout, wel I was doing a NV playthrough before TTW where I set my stats to how I wanted them without being limited to what I got at the start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geminispark262

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:02 pm

oh well, I bet my 10 caps/gold that everyone who played Fallout or Skyrim must did "player.additem 0000000f #######"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:04 pm

@geminispark262 wrote:
oh well, I bet my 10 caps/gold that everyone who played Fallout or Skyrim must did "player.additem 0000000f #######"
Thanks for the caps. All 34,892 + 10 caps I've earned have been done legitimately. Money is the bane of these games as if you can afford everything, then it becomes way too easy.

....I suppose I have a reason to do it now, eh? :P

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:12 pm

For a normal playthrough i don't, that would just take away from the game. But the really fun thing in Elder Scrolls and Fallout (3 and upwards) is the fooling around, or some screenshots you can't really do without console commands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geminispark262

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:18 pm

@Legend wrote:
@geminispark262 wrote:
Thanks for the caps. All 34,892 + 10 caps I've earned have been done legitimately. Money is the bane of these games as if you can afford everything, then it becomes way too easy.

....I suppose I have a reason to do it now, eh? TongueTril

Then you are a rare specie! Just kidding, I mean of course in a series game play you are less likely to use console commend. I only use console commends to test weapons that cost high amount of caps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
craigross93

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:21 am

Usually my first playthrough i "try" to play clean as possible. Wanting to be helpful with people and wanting to stay away from cheats as much as possible. I go for a "legit" playthrough first. My next playthrough after the first is fair game with cheats. I only go for cheats that will save me time, not so much cheats that i am god and can't be touched by anybody. More of giving myself perks or SPECIAL maxed/skills maxed. I wanna keep the game a challenge but, start giving myself an edge so to speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savage55

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:10 am

I'm on the same boat as @"craigross93" I have a PC and an Xbox 360/One. I usually get the console version of the game due to sharing a Home Xbox so we can play Fallout on two consoles by purchasing one game. So you can't really cheat on Console, which results in a pure run. Eventually i get the game for the PC and then I mod the Hell out of it including cheats. So all in all, I will cheat if I am able to.
cowboy

Character sheet
Name: LUPO
Faction: [REDACTED]
Level: 75

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:15 am

I'm ashamed to admit that in my first Skyrim playthrough I used the debug console to cheat but most of the time I use glitches to cheat but not all the time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lil'T

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Personally I'm a fair play gamer but if the game cheated me first
I'll use the command. But I'm not cheating to have a full experience and challenge
just like @Decer .

Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?   Today at 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Are you a cheater or a goody-two-shoes?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3