Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele marvel Call Mask ghoul daryl riot gauss Gear machine power body Overhaul mandalorian Ryse hunk money commonwealth wolfenstein khan vault dead boomers boom NPCs Reforged
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Future DLC ideas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AlphaCenturion09

AlphaCenturion09

Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 4:31 am

I wouldn't mind seeing something underwater or return of the Enclave. Heck I wouldn't even mind seeing the Zetans again, but with a better DLC to them this time. I'll be happy with whatever Beth decides to put out as a DLC unless it something stupid like Hearthfire.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
kalitx

kalitx

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:00 am

Honestly after the ending of original game, I really hope they do something like Broken Steel (so more of an expansion rather than a DLC). It would be great to see what kind of place the Commonwealth turns out to be controlled by different factions.

Other than that, something exclusively DLC based, I'd like to see them upgrade the Combat Zone, would really make playing unarmed or melee much more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Overdone

Overdone

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Faction: Independent
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:26 am

Cross the glowing sea! Go into Connecticut or Rhode Island.

Heck, in New Vegas, you go to Zion National Park. That's only 160 miles from Las Vegas. Why can't we go to Albany, New York, which is basically the same distance. They could expand that distance a bit and let us see New York City.

I feel like the Memory Den segment of the main story was one of the coolest, so I'd like some kind of expansion upon it.

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:44 pm

I would like a story expansion on Virgil and his research into FEV.

Spoiler:

Judge Redd

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:47 pm

I would like to see an entire dlc set under ground. The subways of new york must house such horrors, and tribes. Like I ma Legend or the Omega man like mutants.
Back to top Go down
Fidller

Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Edd
Faction: NCR
Level: -12

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:35 pm

Im still calling the fact we are getting the memory den stuff. Either as a male you can go straight into it or as female you can get your husbands brain to see what happend during the war. (Ofcourse you go in there to get some pre war memory's back but something screws up and you end up in the war)

Jayterminator

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:38 pm

personally i think it would be cool to use the pods in Minervas den to explore the sole survivors past mainly the time in the military for game-play aspects but also his/her residential life , plus it would be funny to go shopping in super duper mart
Back to top Go down
SomeKid123

SomeKid123

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:41 pm

I hope there's a dlc kind of like the pitt where you can liberate slaves or join the slavers themselves because I absolutely love the pitt
Back to top Go down
thesilvershroud

thesilvershroud

PostSubject: What do you want in a Fallout Dlc   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 2:37 pm

Do you want giant babies with radscorpian arms perhaps? Or do you want something weird?
Back to top Go down
Tr3ach3ry

Tr3ach3ry

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 3:01 pm

I want optimisation ,lesser loading times ,all the weapons that were in Fallout series and a decent price for it .
There is some more stuff that should be added but ,"Bethesda ,Bethesda never changes" .
Example 3 slots for weapons on back ,like primary,secondary and pistol or kinfe and a bomb.A bigger map to explore and more grim dark.
Back to top Go down
Stormlord

Stormlord

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 6:58 pm

A dlc the same size as Tribunal/Blood Moon or Shivering Isles, with an interesting storyline...and weapons
Back to top Go down
asiantastic

asiantastic

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 6:59 pm

i want a lot more good weapon varieties. i think automatron did a good job of adding more, but there were a lot more possibilities they could have done, and the weapons they did have didn't have many mods and just basically kind of sucked

http://funnyproelites.com/
Grimmex

Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:38 pm

Tr3ach3ry wrote:
I want optimisation ,lesser loading times ,all the weapons that were in Fallout series and a decent price for it .
There is some more stuff that should be added but ,"Bethesda ,Bethesda never changes" .
Example 3 slots for weapons on back ,like primary,secondary and pistol or kinfe and a bomb.A bigger map to explore and more grim dark.

This is basically the perfect example of the gripes the community has with the Fallout games. This is spot on my friend!

I agree with all of what you said. Honestly, i want to see some truly interesting and dynamic characters that go very in depth and have a lot to offer besides the passing comment and snarky remark. I remember back in the old Fallout games there were actual guns, not the silly steampunk wierd guns we get now. I want some of those to make a return very badly. In terms of a bigger map to explore, i feel as though the world is plenty big, just not with enough stuff to fill it that makes it dynamic. In terms of Far Harbor and its release shortly down the road, i think it's going to be what you and many others are looking for. It's supposed to be the biggest add-on they have ever done, so hopefully it'll be quite good.

RikugunTaisaDancho

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 5:06 am

I want Raiders factions, more and alots of them, new citiies, quests but sticking to their Apocalyptic setting, and mid-WAR DLC about the Great War like Anchorage!
Back to top Go down
NotJonSena

NotJonSena

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:04 pm

NotJonSena wrote:
There have been many speculations about what DLCs will be released on Fallout.
If you survey the map, near Boston you can either go North towards canada, west towards Cali or East towars the coast. The nearest place is near the coast in Boston.

So, I suspect something very lovecraftish or cthulu inspired DLC will be released near the coast, near the islands. There is an island irl were only rich people live, perhaps make something out of that area or introduce the Enclave or something in the next DLC. Perhaps a DLC involving around making peace with the settlers or fixing up the entire wasteland after the main story, depending on which faction you chose to aid. For example.

Anyhow, that's just my view.

I called it.

I FCKING CALLED IT! lol! Joy Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 4:28 pm

what about a DLC about The Unstoppables: you play as the Silver Shrould and fight alongs side with Mistress of Mystery, Manta Man, Grognak the Barbarian, Inspector
Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 10:55 pm

I'd like a Motherbase type DLC like in MGS especially with the settlement building mechanic they've put in

I know you can already build bases but its hardly the same when your little camp is made out of scrap wood and rusty metal and being defended by dirty peasants.

Back to top Go down
BITBUT

BITBUT

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 4:05 am

If Obsidian ever did another Fallout game I'd like them to have the boneyard and Hub location its sort of like a nostalgia DLC, OG fallout fans would love them even bring them back if they ever swayed away because of Fo4.
Back to top Go down
baba10110

baba10110

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 2:37 pm

I want a new area with new quests and new enemies like Old World Blues who is the best dlc on New Vegas. A new town or more pnj would be better. I don't want dlc in wich we move in small corridor like Mothership Zeta.
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 3:45 pm

Merged :What do you want in a Fallout Dlc with : Future DLC ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future DLC ideas?   Future DLC ideas? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Future DLC ideas?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next