Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
NPCs Mask dead Overhaul Reforged wolfenstein riot commonwealth machine gauss ghoul Gear hunk Ryse Call khan daryl Superpele body marvel power boom money vault mandalorian boomers
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby fgjc Today at 5:42 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 5:54 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OakshieldDream

OakshieldDream

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Empty
PostSubject: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect   Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Hi all guys!. Today we will see a very simple effect while used in a multitude of photographs and photo compilations, such as HDR extrem. With this enhancement effect textures do while we mark the image and decrease the saturation of colors, you can serve to retex, texturing, Screenshots so on ...
It is a short and simple tutorial, but more than one left speechless, I have tried to put together steps to make it faster and easier. Want to know how is it done? , Keep reading and I'll show you.
I will use this image with poor quality, to highlight the end result, let's start.

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Origin10

Perfect. The first thing we do is duplicate the original layer and go to "Filter / Other / High Pass" which will give an average value that logically depend on the size and resolution of the image that we use for this purpose. You can get an idea seeing as it should be marked on the image I show below.

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect 112

----------------------------------

Put the blending mode of this layer to "bright light." Now what we will do is create an adjustment layer of "black and white". This can be done from the icon on the bottom of the layers panel or from the top "layer / new adjustment layer / black and white" and when we open the configuration window give it to "automatic"

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect 213
---------------------------------
We are located in the original layer again (the bottom layer), and then go to the select panel "channels" and pressing the "Ctrl" key, click on the thumbnail of the red channel. This will make a selection of the red areas.

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect 311

We return to the adjustment layer and select the mask to go to "edit / fill" and chose as the color of "black" filler.
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect 411

Well, with this already .Interesant right?

Final Result:

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect Origin11

the result is very surprising, I think not much note at this size, if you want to download the picture.
Ended, haiga hope you liked it, as much as I do the tutorial and simplify the technique. Any Doubts or questions, do not hesitate to comment on it, a big kiss.
Until the next tutorial!  Thumbs Up 

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Extrem HDR Effect

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1