Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call Mask marvel commonwealth Superpele boomers ghoul machine money Ryse body NPCs gauss vault power dead boom mandalorian Reforged daryl hunk wolfenstein khan riot Gear Overhaul
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby gavin gold Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby Velken Mon May 06, 2024 6:54 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OakshieldDream

OakshieldDream

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Empty
PostSubject: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300!   Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Hello guys!!!

Today I'll show you how to make your photos have that special look that environmental film, something called "Impact 300". Everyone who saw the movie for the first time, noticed something strange to see it, is that famous effect.
I explain what are the steps to achieve the closest possible effect on our photos

At first glance, the photograph of 300 seems to have undergone a development process based on bleach bypass by excessive contrast and grain showing. However, the treatment is more complex, so let's use another formula, simpler

The first thing to do is find a picture that fits the theme a bit. I have not had much time to search, and the most I've got is a photograph of Romans, but I guess you may know forgive the awkwardness of mixing Greeks with Romans. At the end of the day, is not giving a history lesson but a little trick photography.

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! 111

Then we convert the image to black and white.
If you analyze the frames either 300, you will realize that funds are photography hauls a kind of sepia. In order to adjust myself as possible to the original, I have cloned the tones of the images was 300. Let's apply the same toning to the photo using a curves layer. To apply exactly the same settings as it is a bit tedious to do by hand by having to edit each of the color channels in the layer of Curves, facilitated file discharge curves to be loading or apply directly. To do this you have to download the file curves, and make a new adjustment layer curves pulsais the Load button and indicáis curves where the file is located.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2l1isxieaft5ak7/Curves300.rar

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! 212

We already have a black and white image Toned ringtones to the movie 300. Let's apply some noise to the image. What we do with the FILTER Menu -> SOUND -> APPLY NOISE. In this case I applied a value of 2%, marking the monochrome option.

Merge the layers and copy the resulting image. This will paste the image as a new layer on the color version, so that we have two layers of the same photo, in color, and other tack.

We put the color layer above the tack, adjust the opacity to 50%, and tried different layer blending modes until our taste. In the example I used the Linear Light blending mode, but we can try or Underexposed Linear Color Burn.

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! 310

On this layer, create a layer mask and a black picel, painted on the bottom, so that the layer will only apply in the characters in the picture, showing in the background to Sepia Toned layer. This is the effect achieved by having the film shot in decorated on a blue background, background in post processing has been replaced with monochrome images made by computer.

Finally, we can gain a little more contrast. To do this create a new layer and we apply contrast between 10 and 15% contrast to the photo.
Now, we use the technique to transform it into HDR I put in my other tutorial.

We will also raise the saturation of red, with a new layer of Hue / Saturation. In the Red channel, climb saturation 20, and the yellow channel, we will lower the saturation October 1.

And we have our image to 300 Effect.

the final result: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Final10

Ended, haiga hope you liked it, as much as I do the tutorial and find the technique. Any doubts or questions, do not hesitate to comment on it, a big kiss.
Until the next tutorial!

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300!   Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:40 pm

nice tutorial as always.. i realy need to buy photoshop... with paint.net you can do cool things but it is not as powerfull as photoshop. +1 from me to you  Thumbs Up 

slothjelly

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300!   Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:42 pm

i just got photoshop ill try this thanks  Zoidberg Bouncy 

OakshieldDream

PostSubject: Re: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300!   Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:43 pm

haha thanks Captain! I appreciate it very much. (I recommend you buy photoshop)
@ slothjelly
Thanks, hope to serve you, any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300!   Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:47 pm

I'm not sure if I followed the tutorial exactly right, but I had a go. Some parts of the tutorial confused me because I'm not familiar with all the processes. Here's my 5 minute effort anyway... Smile

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! V2_01_10

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
OakshieldDream

OakshieldDream

PostSubject: Re: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300!   Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Wow!! Perfect, I loved it! OrmrSnaethorsen. If achieved this as a result, is well cast as the process, fine, I like!

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300!   Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Well, thanks for the tutorial Smile I'll be sure to refer to it again in future. It's a great effect! Smile

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
OakshieldDream

OakshieldDream

PostSubject: Re: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300!   Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:06 pm

Thanks OrmrSnaethorsen! I am delighted that you have served and liked, still showing your experiments!

PostSubject: Re: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300!   Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Effect movie 300!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1