Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian commonwealth khan machine Superpele body boomers power Overhaul Gear gauss NPCs Mask vault marvel hunk daryl Call wolfenstein boom dead money riot ghoul Ryse Reforged
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:32 pm

I think I will first check out just how interesting is the main quest and play along it if its worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
azazaz0z9

azazaz0z9

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Explore find uniques find terminals and read lore and probably build base and have pack brahmin
Back to top Go down
kiionohi

kiionohi

Character sheet
Name: Eery
Faction: Questlove
Level: 11

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:59 pm

Endless time of character creation.

cybercolonsnake

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:49 pm

Character building + modding, cant wait too see the next gen fallout Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:07 am

Honestly, I'm going to take it as slow as possible, I want to explore every nook and cranny of the surrounding town before you find your Dog companion, but Todd Howard did say that your robot butler (Mr.Handy) becomes insane and tries to murder you, after you ask him to fetch you some food.
Back to top Go down
Jaggyroad

Jaggyroad

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:25 am

I'm with Itry3221. I want to soak it in. It's been a while since I've been able to fully enjoy a brand new (off the shelf, so to speak) game from Bethesda, and I always relish the experience. I plan on taking it very slow.

Roy Batty

Roy Batty

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Hopefully I'll be figuring out how to get Archive Invalidation to work if needed, then I hope that existing tools can unpack the bsa's so I can go in and get a list of all the player voice files and replace them all with silence. Because I don't want a voiced protagonist and Beth can keep such dumb ideas out of my Fallout.

I sincerely hope subtitles work and aren't dependent on the length of the audio files, or I'm going to be quite busy making my first mod for some time.
Back to top Go down
wullim

wullim

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:59 pm

I will definitely be spending way to much time making a character and killing the dog cause nah im good.! closed eyes smile Then I gotta end up beating the main quest before someone spoils it otherwise heads are gonna roll haha

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:37 pm

Knowing me prob killing the first person i see in the wasteland and stealing their clothes... i have a habbit of doing that, collecting random crap people wear just to say oh i have that! even if its useless 0.0 that or trying to get all the peices for all the power armor side of the game, assuming that they are collectable.
Back to top Go down
gabet347

gabet347

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:52 pm

After a good amount of time in character creation, definitely gonna just mess around in pre-war Boston for awhile/ as long as I can. I'm hoping it's longer than what the e3 footage showed. Hopefully get to go outside the house and get a look at the world a little bit before detonation.

SpectreDude

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:20 am

Spend at least 30 Minutes on Character Creation (and spend the last 20 mins trying to come up with a name that godsworth and maybe every NPC will say so you feel the Immersion)

First time playing will be of course, Playing the Main Questline, after that im gonna craft some weapon mods and a house to test the new mechanics, and then explore the the surrounding area's of Boston FalloutTitle

Second time playing is when mods come out HappyRun

SomeKid123

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 3:36 pm

Cry tears of joy for 2 hours straight
Back to top Go down
Fеll

Fеll

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 7:42 pm

I am probably going to look for a new base/den site ideally near the spawn sites or routes of patrols which I can raid.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
myuhinny

myuhinny

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:27 pm

If and when I get it the first thing I will do is get rid of the vanilla body and replace it with a better one then do what I do in any of their games and that is just run around killing and exploring then later maybe look for quests.
Back to top Go down
stalkzoid

stalkzoid

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:15 pm

I will be exploring the hell out of my immediate surrounding when I leave the vault.. I don't wana miss anything

Punk is musical freedom. It's saying, doing and playing what you want. In Webster's terms, 'nirvana' means freedom from pain, suffering and the external world, and that's pretty close to my definition of Punk Rock.

Kurt Cobain
Back to top Go down
ApexRaptor

ApexRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:18 pm

First, I'm going to vanila play through the main questline, maybe a few side quests. Then I will start modding stuff with the CK. Pretty simple really, I like playing through the vanilla game first before modding it to my preferences.
Back to top Go down
FearTheSpork

FearTheSpork

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 5:46 pm

First thing I do when I leave the Vault?

Find Dogmeat and recruit him. I honestly can't play a Bethesda game without a dog. It feels... lonely. I modded Skyrim so I could have both Vigilance and Meeko with me (and my horse, Thunder) at all times. The first thing I do in new games of New Vegas is recruit Rex and ED-E because you know, friends for life. Same with Fallout 3. I always head straight for Dogmeat.

Usmctp83

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 6:42 pm

Not sleeping until I bet the main quest and as many side quests as possible and then still not sleeping and starting over to play it slower and more  thorough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3