Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl vault Overhaul marvel body money khan power Ryse wolfenstein NPCs commonwealth ghoul riot Superpele boom mandalorian hunk machine Gear boomers gauss Mask Call dead Reforged
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nomad004

Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Empty
PostSubject: Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?    Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:35 am

Alright so alot of people here are probably here for the mods. Or I mean ranking up to get these mods. It's for the protection, I get it. I have to make some kind of commitment to this community. I have no idea what I'll do or how I'll do it but I guess I will. There's a-lot in forums and I'm not very well with them. I guess this is a start.

So I'm 18, I currently can't get a job because we only have one vehicle, and my dad uses that for his job. I haven't moved out yet probably will sometime next year.

You can say I have some time in my hands. I've spent a-lot of it modding games. I've modded more than FNV, I've modded skyrim, HF2 several others. I only know just about the basics of the G.E.C.K I can only do simple things like change the whole NCR armor into another mod's armor that I would like to see them with. Pretty easy replacing the models with the mods models.

These are my steam screenshots, none of my old FNV screenshots are in it because I never used steam to do it before. I do have other games like Skyrim and HF2 on it. I just now started using steam to upload my FNV screenshots, most of my old ones are on my nexus website profile.

Steam screenshots if you want to check those out,

(Will be added after 7 days)

and my nexus profile for more (Just skyrim and FNV)

(Will be added after 7 days)

So that's all I'm going to say for now. Not sure if there's much more to say about me.
Back to top Go down
fbmustang

fbmustang

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?    Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:31 pm

What you said right there is pretty much why I'm here too, but I can't mod so I don't know how I'm going to contribute here, the people in this community from who I have talked to so far are pretty cool so I think I'm gonna enjoy it here.

Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?    Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Well since you put it that way (ranking up to get mods), then I guess the only way you'll earn experience to level up is by socializing. The better quality of your posts the more experiences you earn. It's not (just) for the protection, some modders just want to share their mods to trustworthy people, or other several other reasons, and it's their choice and will to do so. TongueTril And I'm going to be honest, the public section has more mods than the private section itself.

Welcome to GUN.

liljonesy04

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?    Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:00 pm

Well as the saying goes, Come for the mods stay for the community. I admit I originally came here to get my hands on those Dragbody armors but after just a day I found my self really into the forum and talking to people. I spent HOURS on this website with no breaks, offering up my suggestions to problems and just debating on other things. It's a lot of fun and I hope it will rub off on you too because it makes getting to those mods easier (as your not thinking about them anymore) and come quicker (due to posting and becoming familiar to others in the forum).

Back to top Go down
fbmustang

fbmustang

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?    Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:44 pm

alonewolf003 wrote:
Well since you put it that way (ranking up to get mods), then I guess the only way you'll earn experience to level up is by socializing. The better quality of your posts the more experiences you earn. It's not (just) for the protection, some modders just want to share their mods to trustworthy people, or other several other reasons, and it's their choice and will to do so. TongueTril And I'm going to be honest, the public section has more mods than the private section itself.

Welcome to GUN.

Does it really, I figured the private section would have way more than the public?

MrObamatron

MrObamatron

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?    Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:06 pm

@fbmustang
Ironically it doesn't TongueTril but it does have quality ones

@Nomad004
I'd be lying if said I never sucked up to some mod authors to get higher rep. But before I was promoted, I realized how obnoxious that was and stopped and I realized how chill everyone was.
So when I was promoted, I decided to start modding so that I could give back to the community.

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?    Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:48 pm

fbmustang wrote:
alonewolf003 wrote:

Welcome to GUN.

Does it really, I figured the private section would have way more than the public?

As Obamatron already said, no, it doesn't. Does this make you feel different and discourage you from try and continue to take a part in this community? TongueTril

fbmustang

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?    Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:55 pm

alonewolf003 wrote:
fbmustang wrote:
alonewolf003 wrote:

Welcome to GUN.

As Obamatron already said, no, it doesn't. Does this make you feel different and discourage you from try and continue to take a part in this community? TongueTril

No it doesn't really, I just figured there would be way more. I'm starting to like this community so I'll definitely be around here for a while.

aerystmd

aerystmd

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?    Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello & welcome Nomad004! Have to mention that the public mods are awesome! You actually came at a good time as a lot are now available & probably more to come. Don't be discouraged, hope you have fun, keep active & participate wherever you can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSxiWxc620dpLFj4nUt_bqA
blaze1514

blaze1514

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?    Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 9:31 pm

Nomad004 wrote:
Alright so alot of people here are probably here for the mods. Or I mean ranking up to get these mods. It's for the protection, I get it. I have to make some kind of commitment to this community. I have no idea what I'll do or how I'll do it but I guess I will. There's a-lot in forums and I'm not very well with them. I guess this is a start.

For me its the community that keeps me here. I like the strong and unified community that has grown here. So, whatever your reason for joining, I welcome you.

xzisted

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?    Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:44 pm

Give the community a chance, it's surprisingly addicting.

Back to top Go down
Nomad004

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?    Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:49 am

I'll probably be modding sometime in the future (not sure) but I won't be limiting my mods to only this website.
Back to top Go down
redmooose

redmooose

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?    Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:09 am

Hi nomad! Any ideas on what sort of mods you'd be wanting to make yet? Im sure they'd be more than welcome here whatever they are!
Back to top Go down
misterdoom35

misterdoom35

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?    Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:09 am

I am,VGU Mods fallout well.So I love it.All mods here are pretty cool if you think about it.Who doesn't wanna look like Ghost from modern warfare two?
Back to top Go down
Nomad004

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?    Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:14 am

redmooose wrote:
Hi nomad! Any ideas on what sort of mods you'd be wanting to make yet? Im sure they'd be more than welcome here whatever they are!

AI mods because they're so moronic.
Back to top Go down
haloruler1449

haloruler1449

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?    Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:19 am

Well, mods is really what takes a lot of people here. But once you start interacting with people, you see that there's more to this website than just good mods. You get to meet some pretty cool people along the way and really find a home in this place, so I really hope that in time you will see it like this. Welcome to the GUN.

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?    Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey. Who else is here for the same reason?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1