Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monstermen

PostSubject: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:20 pm

i noticed that the deathclaws in my game are not hostile towards me! Did anyone encounter such problem because i'm clueless right now!

Never Be Afraid

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://instagram.com/monstermen_111/
Sierran

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:24 pm

Why...Why would you be complaining about that...? Dope Slap

Flavio01997

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Never happened to me... and even if you try to search for this bug you won't find nothing (only guides about "how to kill a deathclaw", because jesus, sniping him is too difficult?)

But this happened only one time or every time you load a save they are still not hostile?

Character sheet
Name: Kevin
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:39 pm

Does the animal friend perk affect deathclaws?

Aside from that, I wouldn't even pick a fight, just let be on their merry way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monstermen

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:45 pm

@Flavio01997 wrote:
Never happened to me... and even if you try to search for this bug you won't find nothing (only guides about "how to kill a deathclaw", because jesus, sniping him is too difficult?)

But this happened only one time or every time you load a save they are still not hostile?

There not hostile, there just walking around

Never Be Afraid

Back to top Go down
mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:09 pm

That's a weird problem, never heard of anything like that, have you tried a different save?

P.S. Move topic from Discussion to Troubleshooting

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:31 pm

And this is a problem?

My only suggestion is to check if you have AI toggled off. Other then that Idk what this is or how its happening.

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
blaze1514

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:22 pm

Just look up the Deathclaw faction code and set it to hostile.

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:03 am

Do you have any mods that change faction neutrality or hostility? Possibly a creature mod that made them an ally or friend, or changed their AI attributes of aggression or confidence levels?

If it is not a problem in the base vanilla game it is probably a change made by a mod you're using, but that is just my guess. You could post your load order, or check in FNVEdit and filter the search for 'deathclaw' and see what mods affect them, and what mods change their attributes.

Check Me Out @ The Nexus: SKYZOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:18 am

You are a blessed man. This would be the best bug ever!

In all seriousness, I would go into the GECK and check their faction status. Just inspect it and see if anything is wrong/off/different
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlhAFs0OMZmByUo_TV735w
Monstermen

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:40 am

@Sentience wrote:
Do you have any mods that change faction neutrality or hostility? Possibly a creature mod that made them an ally or friend, or changed their AI attributes of aggression or confidence levels?

If it is not a problem in the base vanilla game it is probably a change made by a mod you're using, but that is just my guess. You could post your load order, or check in FNVEdit and filter the search for 'deathclaw' and see what mods affect them, and what mods change their attributes.

i deactivated all my mods and still no attack! But i must say being one with a deathclaw is quite peaceful.

Never Be Afraid

Back to top Go down
Dio Brando

Character sheet
Name: Aya A7-01
Faction: Institute, Aggresive Reaction Unit
Level: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:48 am

Maybe you're just too good. Beasts can feel a more superiour being nearby XD

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:50 am

As was mentioned, i think its part of animal friend. Do you have the perk on?

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:07 am

Did this happen in a new save? Or did this just start happening recently in a current save? Maybe something you did triggered the deathclaws to consider you the assumed alpha ? Doggy

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:10 am

@Ryumera wrote:
Did this happen in a new save? Or did this just start happening recently in a current save? Maybe something you did triggered the deathclaws to consider you the assumed alpha ? Doggy

I found the solution, starting a new game was the trick. Though i'm not playing on a new save, i like being among the beast of the wasteland!

Never Be Afraid

Back to top Go down
Ryumera

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:12 am

@Monstermen wrote:
@Ryumera wrote:

I found the solution, starting a new game was the trick. Though i'm not playing on a new save, i like being among the beast of the wasteland!
Awesome. I have a question though, the Death Claws dont attack you, but if you have a companion do the deathclaws attack them and vice-versa?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monstermen

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:21 am

@Ryumera wrote:
@Monstermen wrote:
@Ryumera wrote:

Awesome. I have a question though, the Death Claws dont attack you, but if you have a companion do the deathclaws attack them and vice-versa?

Nope as matter of fact i have a deathclaw and a dog companion. They don't get attacked, there all chill but if i shoot them the deathclaw will attack me and them but my companions won't do anything. I guess just don't piss them off and you'll be fine!

Never Be Afraid

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason   Today at 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Deathclaws aren't attacking me for some reason

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1