Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
________________

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
fbmustang



Posts : 90
Join date : 2015-08-14
Age : 18
Location : Louisiana, it humid af all the time

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:34 pm

@Fidller wrote:
Wasteland Surgeon outfit is one of my favorite vanilla armors. It looks so simple but it was the only armor that looked cool to me. I hope it comes back and i can match up some smaller parts for armor like shoulderpads and gauntlets or atleast some body armor

Wasn't there an armor mod on the Nexus that let you mix and match armor pieces with clothes? That armor would probably look really cool with bits and pieces of armor on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigand231



Posts : 368
Join date : 2014-03-10
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere I shouldn't be

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:59 pm

@fbmustang wrote:
Wasn't there an armor mod on the Nexus that let you mix and match armor pieces with clothes?  That armor would probably look really cool with bits and pieces of armor on it.

There are a few that let you do that, but generally only with parts designed to work with the others. If you could give more of a description it might be possible to give you the name of the mod.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brigand231/
fbmustang



Posts : 90
Join date : 2015-08-14
Age : 18
Location : Louisiana, it humid af all the time

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm

@Brigand231 wrote:
@fbmustang wrote:
Wasn't there an armor mod on the Nexus that let you mix and match armor pieces with clothes?  That armor would probably look really cool with bits and pieces of armor on it.

There are a few that let you do that, but generally only with parts designed to work with the others.  If you could give more of a description it might be possible to give you the name of the mod.

from what I remember there were two crates at the back of Doc Mitchel's house and they had all the exterior armor pieces from all the vanilla armors in the game, don't know if that's descriptive enough but that's all I remember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigand231



Posts : 368
Join date : 2014-03-10
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere I shouldn't be

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:05 pm

@fbmustang wrote:

from what I remember there were two crates at the back of Doc Mitchel's house and they had all the exterior armor pieces from all the vanilla armors in the game, don't know if that's descriptive enough but that's all I remember.

Most likely you're talking about Tailor Made NV.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/brigand231/
fbmustang



Posts : 90
Join date : 2015-08-14
Age : 18
Location : Louisiana, it humid af all the time

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:08 pm

@Brigand231 wrote:
@fbmustang wrote:

from what I remember there were two crates at the back of Doc Mitchel's house and they had all the exterior armor pieces from all the vanilla armors in the game, don't know if that's descriptive enough but that's all I remember.

Tailor Made NV

Thanks man I've been looking for it for a while and this made it so much easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashi Itachi



Posts : 578
Join date : 2015-08-10
Age : 28
Location : Wales

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:36 pm

I'm gonna have to go with Tailor Made also, cant do my fallout 3 and NV playthroughs without it and i deff cant do my screen shots without it either, leaves every char during a playthrough feel unique and individual, hope Fallout4 has a Tailor Made mod in the future

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevinsmells



Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-11-12

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:59 pm

Mechanist's costume and Naughty nightwear would be nice to see again, also the NCR Ranger combat armor but I doubt they would bring it back

_________________
Vault boy Smile Digging this crazy slang Vault Shades
Back to top Go down
View user profile
childishkevino



Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-06-25
Location : CT, USA

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:52 pm

@Tactical308 wrote:
@childishkevino wrote:
It probably wont, but the X-13 Stealth suit would be nice, I liked how the suit talked to you, kinda like jarvis in the ironman suit
I loved the X-13 stealth suit, a lot of people thought the voice was annoying, but I specifically played a character that had multiple armor pieces talking to him. (Stealth suit and talking pipboy)
Doubt it would return, but a talking armor piece would be fun.

Also riot gear. Why? Because Riot gear.
You get me man! Regardless if the voice was annoying, it was unique and a pretty awesome concept. and yess riot gear and just the veteran ranger combat armor looks too badass to leave out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor Smiley



Posts : 27
Join date : 2015-04-07
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:07 pm

I'd like to see a modern take on the regulator duster from 3/NV, possibly like the duster outfit in red dead redemption but with pieces of Armour slapped on it (since the armour system is layered in 4 I may be closer than i think )

Pervy Shepard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fbmustang



Posts : 90
Join date : 2015-08-14
Age : 18
Location : Louisiana, it humid af all the time

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:25 pm

Maybe the Chinese stealth suit that would actually cloak you when sneaking like in three, I'd like to see something like that in 4

_________________
I am awake but at what price?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DirtyPockets



Posts : 143
Join date : 2015-07-06
Age : 19
Location : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:49 pm

The Ranger and riot armors would look pretty cool in the new engine, especially with visor overlays
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haloruler1449



Posts : 168
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:06 am

@DirtyPockets wrote:
The Ranger and riot armors would look pretty cool in the new engine, especially with visor overlays

Too bad it probably won't make it as Rangers are from the west coast. But hey, we still got mods!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juzkin590



Posts : 302
Join date : 2014-10-06
Location : Gotham

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:39 am

Awww.... Tenpenny coat fur sure! And berets, my favorite hat =]

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vectory54



Posts : 413
Join date : 2015-04-26
Age : 18
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:06 pm

i hope to see the rnc ranger armor,rnc riot lonesome road armor, and ulysses armor Smile

_________________
"I will fight until my enemies without giving up before his eyes; nothing and no one can stop me because they are the great Prince of sayan. I represent the lineage of Sayan! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haloruler1449



Posts : 168
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:09 pm

@Ashi Itachi wrote:
I'm gonna have to go with Tailor Made also, cant do my fallout 3 and NV playthroughs without it and i deff cant do my screen shots without it either, leaves every char during a playthrough feel unique and individual, hope Fallout4 has a Tailor Made mod in the future

Not exactly sure what Tailor Made does, would someone mind explaining what Tailor Made does and how to use it?

_________________
Steam Greenlight is the WorldStarHipHop of the gaming world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wealthywyatt



Posts : 220
Join date : 2014-06-25
Age : 25
Location : Carson, CA

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:51 pm

@haloruler1449 wrote:
@Ashi Itachi wrote:
I'm gonna have to go with Tailor Made also, cant do my fallout 3 and NV playthroughs without it and i deff cant do my screen shots without it either, leaves every char during a playthrough feel unique and individual, hope Fallout4 has a Tailor Made mod in the future

Not exactly sure what Tailor Made does, would someone mind explaining what Tailor Made does and how to use it?
it's a bunch of miscellaneous accessories for your character to wear. It's on the fallout nexus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron330



Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-08-01
Age : 26
Location : Washington State

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:16 am

I really want the helfire armor to be back, i think it could be possible obtain to because that armor is one newer models of enclave armor.. Banana Dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themattcon



Posts : 27
Join date : 2015-03-20

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:39 pm

Leather armor for sure! And i would like to see the Elite Riot Gear too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azazaz0z9



Posts : 29
Join date : 2015-08-28

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:43 pm

reinforced armors really liked those variants especially leather armor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrComplex



Posts : 159
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 25
Location : Dubai UAE

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:17 am

I'd like to see the black combat armour like the rivet city armour come back with the option of some kind of trenchcoat and mask to go with it

_________________
There are two sides to every story, dont take the first side you hear as the truth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   Today at 8:29 am

Back to top Go down
 

armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 Similar topics

-
» armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4
» weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4
» Clothing sets *Armor*
» Clothes Layers
» Focus and Armor

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-