Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
deadlyeric

PostSubject: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:53 pm

What factions would you like to see show up in fallout. Either if its just a small faction piece or if its an entire army tell me what you think Smile. Personally i would like to see the ncr make a small appearance just a small one tho like a decent sized group kind of how bos was in new vegas. maybe bring back reillys rangers to maybe. lol thats all i got for now lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzisted

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 pm

A Dark Brotherhood type faction could be fun. I'm not well versed in the lore of Fallout so I'm not sure if something like that is even possible or have already been implemented in the past. Still, would be cool to assassinate people for money, not that money is the main driving force behind a faction such as the Dark Brotherhood, in a Fallout setting.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieryD

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:16 am

I want the Enclave back and not just the remnants the full force of them just like in Fallout 3

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:30 am

I'd like to see the Brotherhood of Outcast back. I was a real fan of them in FO3. Also I would like to see the Great Khans and NCR in FO4. It would be cool to see them all.

Skarus

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:39 am

Probably a splinter group of Enclave scouts/commandos. I know that won't be the case but I can dream. I loved them so much in 3 and the only degree of "siding" with them was poisoning the water. I wanted to join them versus the BoS. That'd be so fitting considering the closest BoS group in 4 would most likely be the Chicago BoS which were considered rogue I believe and had a harsh rule over the towns when they crashed there. If that's the case, I'm going to war with them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigand231

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:41 am

@Skarus wrote:
...That'd be so fitting considering the closest BoS group in 4 would most likely be the Chicago BoS which were considered rogue I believe and had a harsh rule over the towns when they crashed there.  If that's the case, I'm going to war with them.

In the trailer footage there is a scene where a BOS Inititate [I think it was Initiate] is getting hit by a missile. Doesn't tell us if they're a splinter faction, but the BOS is definitely in the game.

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:43 am

I want to see even at least 1 NCR Veteran Ranger. I would be VERY VERY Happy. Then kill him, then take his outfit. Yep, thats the only purpose.

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:44 am

I'd love to see the return of the fallout tactics Midwestern brotherhood of steel I idolised them growing up lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:12 am

Super Mutants or Enclave!

Imagine an Enclave Army wearing, Judging by the trailer, PROPER Power Armor

Granted that isn't going to happen but hey ho!

You hope hatred might someday replace the pain, but it never goes away.

It makes a Man hideous, inside and out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash96

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:43 am

I want to see a rogue grup formed from enclave and brothehood outcasts working as mercenarys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FearTheSpork

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:14 pm

I'd like to see a few new factions to be honest. Not that I won't be glad to see the Brotherhood of Steel but I do want to see someone new as well. If the game is as massive as I hope though then I'm sure we'll be seeing it.

But if I'm going to be seeing some old faces again, hopefully I'll see some surviving Caesar's Legion wandering desolate through the Wastes. Mainly so they can call him Kaesar and I can shoot them all in the face because god damn, do I hate it when they say it that way.

Also the Great Khans. I want to run drug supply missions for them again if I build a bad character.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyJohn

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:05 pm

Would love to see the Republic of Dave come back in Fallout 4. They're expanding their empire into Boston Wink lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Setsuna0915

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:30 pm

I don't know, but think about it, if the gameplay allows us to build a faction, that will be very very epic. cowboy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VeteranAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:51 pm

My vote goes to the Enclave, Legion and NCR.

The NCR felt for me like a renment of the old United States army and i love to see them back.
The Enclave because they felt like a massive army of lets say for example The Helghast, and now that the Power Armour is like a real suit of armour, then just imagine fighting them.        cowboy
The Legion, well i just want to kill those bastards.       ShootingWar

Steam:

My YouTube Channel:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNteFFVUeKj0xcPSV37tzOg
Platypus

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:56 pm

I suppose Brotherhood Outcasts either ideology tech mongering or to help people just having some different colour armor pieces for our Power armor set up would be great .

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:58 pm

damn this topic i made is a decent hit lol. Id have to say id realy like to see ncr(more specificaly the rangers), enclave,bos,bos outcasts thats about it maybe even some midwestern bos but i dont thatll happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soap_is_dope

PostSubject: Mr. House   Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:37 pm

I want to see Mr. House have some influence. Maybe he restarted an H&H factory over there and a bunch of secuirtrons are patrolling the area?

The only reason I would want to see the NCR or the Legion is to get some badass armor and totally obliterate the other.

Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance

Last edited by soap_is_dope on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gunetwork.org
Zurab347

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:46 pm

A group of Mercs from NYC. The lore of the city has never been really brought up and I'd love to work with them. It would be a great way to get the lore and everyone ready for a Fallout New York. A spin-off like NV. If not them than some crazy sports fans. Boston has a great sports history so why don't they have some overly dedicated fans. Maybe they want to take over the baseball filed so they can play one last game. Kind of a outlandish group but would be fun to interact with them.

thompson4545

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:51 pm

I hope that there is the Brotherhood of Steel cause they were pretty lame in FONV and I don't really think that there's going to be NCR because they control California and the Legion to because they control Colorado so I don't think we will be seeing much of them.

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:19 pm

I think it'd be pretty sweet to see some NCR soldiers or rangers in fallout 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Today at 2:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next