Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yarknot

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:49 pm

I hope they bring back the SMMG from lonesome road, its one of my favorite heavy weapons in the series. I also hope they bring back the ballistic fist, but a revamped version that actually feels like youre shooting someone with your fist lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanSmellsOfCool

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:32 am

I know it probably wont but the brush gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sentience

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:35 am

The brush gun and the trail carbine, I couldn't play a vanilla Fallout game without those as far as New Vegas went. I imagine there will be much cooler and newer weapons in FO4, but I still like my New Vegas rifles and I'm not ready to part with them yet.
Sniper

Check Me Out @ The Nexus: SKYZOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyboardKing

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:41 am

I want to see the Shiskabab make a return, i absolutely love slicing and setting things on fire. its awesome!

"Death is the final unknown."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElderFreak

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:46 am

The marksman carbine and assault carbine would be very cool to use again since they were very good guns.

View user profile
Itry3221

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:12 pm

I'd like to see more of the classic Fallout weapons, G3A3, Wattz laser rifle, .223 pistol, 9mm mauser, Red Ryder LE BB gun, etc.

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:47 pm

I would, more than anything, love to see the return of the ORIGINAL assault rifle from Fallout 3. Horrible accuracy and all, but it would be a nostalgia trip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzisted

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:54 pm

@xzisted wrote:
The Riot Shotgun in New Vegas is fun to use especially with the right perks. I hope it returns so that I can use the same play style I did in my last playthrough.

Oh yeah, I remembered how fun it is to use the Anti-Materiel Rifle in New Vegas. What a beast of a weapon that is. Getting headshots and one shotting everything is extremely satisfying. I think that and the Riot Shotgun are my favorite vanilla weapons in New Vegas. Knocking enemies down and melting them with the Riot Shotgun from close range is fun too. It's pretty likely they bring back those weapons in Fallout 4, I think. Or maybe just something very similar.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tr3ach3ry

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:30 pm

I would like to see the Chinese assault rifle ,Service rifle ,Assault rifle and Combat shotgun .Maybe some other weapons but those are my favs .Basically i would like that they add all of the weapons form the Fallout series .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aerystmd

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:41 pm

Cowboy lever-action rifles & revolvers. Most, I think, are introduced in FNV & it's technically an Obsidian thing. I hope that Bethesda includes them in FO4. I really like the firing & reloading animations of them weapons & would be a shame if they're not included.. but then again.. there'll probably be mods to cover that, if ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSxiWxc620dpLFj4nUt_bqA
Archi

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:09 pm

I whould like to see Anti Material Rifle, Gauss Rifle, MIRV or Fat Man and possibly some of classic guns from older parts loved Auto Gauss thingy Smile

Just master race thing....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vexillarious

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:58 am

I'd like to see the .45 Auto pistol make a return as well as the good ol' hunting rifle and maybe the hunting shotgun or something similar.

Character sheet
Name: Intern John
Faction: Frontier NCR Regiment
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:00 am

Personally, I believe the majority of these weapons will indeed return, as it would be a nightmare for bethesda to try and create a brand new 50-70 base weapons. The major ones like the Fatman, missile launcher and 10mm pistol will most likely make a return, but if they don't, then expect to see a variant of it in game. Personally, I would love to see the medicine stick and lever action shotgun return, and a version of the ranger sequoia

View user profile
Doc Holliday

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:33 am

I want to have a S&W Model 29 in Fallout 4, would like to see a 4 inch model.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Monkeynator1000

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:26 am

id love if they brought back the g11e from fallout 2 that gun was awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilWanderer101

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:41 am

I really hope they bring back the Marksman Carbine. I remember saving up for days trying to buy it from the Gun Runners. I enjoyed the accuracy of the gun and it's tactical look. It would be fun to customize it with the mods that can be found in Fallout 4.

And the Anti-Material Rifle of course. It was a real life saver when I ventured past Quarry Junction. Will definitely want to have it in Boston, the Deathclaws have much more evil in their look now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TixIssence56

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:57 pm

I must get my hands on the Anti-Materiel Rifle again. That weapon was very reliable.

Doctor Smiley

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:55 pm

Lincoln's repeater, enough said.

Pervy Shepard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FramesPerSecond

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:38 pm

I would like to see the Riot Shotgun, Automatic Rifle, and the Anti Material Rifle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4   Today at 1:09 am

Back to top Go down

weapons youd like to see return in fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next