Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
ghoul money power commonwealth wolfenstein khan Overhaul Mask daryl hunk boomers dead riot Superpele Reforged body Ryse Gear Call marvel gauss boom machine NPCs mandalorian vault
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next
AuthorMessage
farts30

farts30

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:50 am

Just curious, but what web site was he sharing the mods with and is the site aware of his wrong doing or do they care?

All the parties are formed. All the gangs are born. The Beast has been chosen. Who is going to win in the end? We'll set fire to the shore. We'll set fire to the sea. We'll set fire to the meadow. We'll bring this whole world to it's knees.
Back to top Go down
Sentience

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Faction: Independent
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:22 am

@Tesvixen
Spoiler:

@ritualclarity
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sentience on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:11 am

farts30 wrote:
Just curious, but what web site was he sharing the mods with and is the site aware of his wrong doing or do they care?

They were posted in a topic on a model sharing forum, and it was full of venomous, rude comments about these forums - mostly from people who haven't even registered here.  So I doubt anyone there would give a damn.

A reply to @Sentience -
Message in Spoilers so I don't derail the topic:
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:36 am

Tesvixen wrote:
farts30 wrote:

They were posted in a topic on a model sharing forum, and it was full of venomous, rude comments about these forums - mostly from people who haven't even registered here.  So I doubt anyone there would give a damn.

A reply to @Sentience -

Wow didn't know that there was so much fear and theft around modding hope someday you will be able to release them normally.
Back to top Go down
djadamson

djadamson

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:42 pm

It's always a shame when something like this happens, it's disrespectful to the mod author and may make that person not want to upload their work in the future for fear of this happening again. I downloaded a mod from a website once where it was in a zip file and you needed a password to be able to copy the files into your data folder, it would be nice if something like that could be added to all files. Although I realise this would be difficult to manage, with password distributing and other things. Neutral
Back to top Go down
DrunkChicken101

DrunkChicken101

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:55 am

Wow, honestly I'm surprised that people would actually go as far as that for stealing and redistributing mods...well...It's a shame some people don't seem to learn or just don't care :/
Back to top Go down
mindstormer

mindstormer

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:31 am

Tesvixen wrote:
farts30 wrote:

A reply to @Sentience -

Don't mean to be rude, but why does this forum allow people who leaked and stole mods to create an other account? Because I think he/she did it once and will do it again, or does this forum believe in second chances?

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:07 pm

mindstormer wrote:
Don't mean to be rude, but why does this forum allow people who leaked and stole mods to create an other account? Because I think he/she did it once and will do it again, or does this forum believe in second chances?

We do believe in second chances, as a matter of fact.
We've often proven it with all the people who have broken lesser rules. We have a pretty relaxed policy on banning folks.

However, with "new accounts", we can't really prevent them from creating another one, short of cutting off their hands or pulling their eyes out of their heads closed eyes smile (j/k)
But we know when they do come back and often ban them immediately. With some we let them squabble around for a while, but that doesn't mean they'll regain their status and access. So don't worry about it and let's focus on other things Wink

Back to top Go down
OakshieldDream

OakshieldDream

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:19 pm

Just read what you talking about. It is disappointing, I am very hurt that people commit such acts; I see that some modders normally grieve and stop working on what the like. Thanks Dvated and company for always watching over us all GroupHug .

A big hug for everyone.

MikeLefner

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:46 pm

It's a shame but it is also a good thing that the justice has been done. I think that at times like these the community has a chance to prove that it stands together. I have a feeling that if this happened on Nexus nobody would give a crap and everybody would rush to download the stolen content. This incident has really shown me how important is the respect towards mod autors and towards people in general. So hopefully there will be less and less jokers like these in the future and more mutual respect.
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:08 am

@SAVOGI and @darius554 were banned today for releasing here someone else's armors from Nexus as their own, "made" by them, and for using a double-account to do so. yep, it was the same guy on both accounts Smile

Moving on to better news
We have a huge wave of promotions today!
All were evaluated and considered positive members of GUN
earning their extra-perk here of access to our exclusive mods

We expect them to respect our modders' work
and provide decent feedback to whichever mods they use.

Fair?  Thumbs Up

@blaze1514 - 5 YES, 2 Wait
@lukaboot - 5 YES, 2 Wait
@Gyrard - 5 YES
@cordelionreaver - 6 YES
@Fury - 5 YES
@Praefect - 4 YES
@patriotickevin - 4 YES
@SwiggedySwoody - 4 YES

Congratulations! and please be considerate of the exclusivity of our exclusive mods Wink

Last edited by DVAted on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eggman249

eggman249

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:12 am

Congrats to the freshly promoted, enjoy those exclusive mods! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
SwiggedySwoody

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:15 am

Thanks SO much for this promotion! Cannot wait for to try out those premium mods and to stick around here for a long while in the forseeable future! Smile
Back to top Go down
CrimsonPhoenix7

CrimsonPhoenix7

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:20 am

Shame to hear about the bans (or ban, I guess). I honestly don't understand why people feel the need to plagiarize others' work, especially off of an already public mod site!

That said, cheers to the slew of new promotions! congrats you guys.

qanakin

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:32 am

Congrats to all who got promoted!! Hope you enjoy those cool exclusive mods! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

war1915

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:34 am

Congrats to everyone who got promoted! Have fun with your new mod access guys Very Happy

patriotickevin

Character sheet
Name: Kevin
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 17.76

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:49 am

Alright I'll try to keep this short since I'm on the clock, thank you everyone, I'd like to thank my parents, girlfriend, Andrew, jarred, president Obama, my representative, my mayor, and my therapist!

mindstormer

mindstormer

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:08 am

I hate to see this kind of news, it's not asking too much to accept the wishes of the people who put alot of their time and effort into their mods Sad. In any case congratss to all the promotions! Enjoy the new color and wear it with honor Beer

Nurwhal

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:16 am

Congratulations to everybody! Enjoy the mods c:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 51Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next