Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
power vault khan boom Overhaul mandalorian Gear hunk marvel NPCs wolfenstein Reforged daryl money body riot Ryse Mask commonwealth boomers ghoul machine Superpele Call dead gauss
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 6:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:42 am

» Hello from nexus
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:06 pm

» The Next fallout
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:29 am

» Late Introduction
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:29 am

» Greetings!
craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

craziest fights you had in Fallout.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yungskiz

yungskiz

craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 4:12 am

yep it was a warzones moment. well that and an NVB I moment.

my squad took a contract to hunt down a fiend who had a thing for castrating male captives. whole area was crawling with them, not even a month earlier we took down violet in the middle of then night, dogs didnt know what hit them, suppressors and handguns are your friends , so we were familiar with the area. me and my sniper posted up on a nearby hill and began taking them out and i ordered my two riflemen and breacher to take this bombed out building (courtesy of JIP CCC), my HVT was holed up in the building after it and the breacher gave her some buckshot to the chest, not like we intended on taking the sadistic b**** alive anyway. as per the request of the firm i went in to collect her finger as proof that we did the job, whole bunch of debris in that place, open windows too, i knew we needed to get in and out, and fast. just as i had collected my proof our support gunner opens up with his rpk, taunting whoever he was gunning for, the rest of us followed suit, we were taking contact from across the highway, made one h*** of a barrier because there were a lot of them. we never intended on getting into that kind of a gunfight so we didnt rock full kit, light armor and enough rounds to gas up our primaries for a no-knock warrant, not to fight half the drug addicts in the mojave. bit us in the a** real quick, within minutes half our ammo was gone, then spike (ez mercs chapter 1) takes a hit, i dont know where but it took him down, i dragged him behind cover, injected a super stim and got him back into the fight (field medic perk....from some extended perks mod that i cant think of, and bashars stealth mod with base game damage at 190% ). as squad leader im not trying to get my guys killed, we were outnumbered and out gunned by miles, so i ordered my riflemen and my sniper back to the previous building, our breacher loaded some slugs in his saiga (he did have both slug and gun runner 40/0) or finally gained some marksmanship skills because he started dropping our contacts, and that was good because our gunner only had 1 drum for his rpk, and when i heard him start dumping rounds through his glock i knew we were screwed, with the sniper and my two riflemen giving us cover, the three of us leapfrogged back to the first building after i dumped some c4, i called for a vertibird extract about 100 yards to the rear, the guys dumped the rest of the ammo they had and i gave the sniper my SKS-hunter (master shifu's battlefield pack) and i laced the building with mines and my second brick of c4, we heard the vertibird in the distance and the fiends were closing in on the foremost building, we could see the vertibird now so we boogied to the LZ, i finally noticed that i took a crippling round to the left arm...s*** happens, we should have done this at night...whatever, doc's problem later, i resisted the urge to down some hydra because of the crazed druggies we were just gunning it out with and took one last look at the buildings, i saw two goofy motherf****** charge into it and i detonated my c4 and the mines along with it, i dont know how many were in that first building but i saw limbs fly out the windows. we all racked up a body count that day, and we all came close to getting whats coming to us, but we didnt, so we headed back to the Yangtze compound, randall could wait for his finger, there was a bottle of gentleman jack with my name on it (CAM...closed eyes smile)
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud

Dawncloud

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:29 am

Skip to 4:48 for the chaos.

My mic on that video was bad, sorry. That is by far the craziest fight I had in Fallout 3.
Back to top Go down
baba10110

baba10110

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:33 pm

My craziest fight was in the camp near the Smith's casey garage in FO3 : i was already enemy with the dissident so after sleeping in the bed the regular two soldier and their robot appear to me and i've killed them but after sleeping 2 giant radscorpions albinos, 2 deathclaws, a sentry bot and 2 yao guai appears around me and that was very difficult to stay alive with the albinos who are followed me.
Fortunately i have a lot of stimpacks and I killed them all with a simple chinese rifle.
Back to top Go down
MikeLefner

MikeLefner

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Fistfight with Deathclaw. Didn't win TongueTril.
Back to top Go down
Andrees92

Andrees92

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:23 pm

A few come to my mind.
One of the very first firefights in my current playthrough, the powder ganger attack on goodsprings, it was for some reason really crazy, and I loved it TongueTril.
Also when I attacked Cottonwood cove, when the legionnaries kept coming and I kept droppin' them TongueTril
NCRCF was a crazy one too, I forgot to take of that NCR armor and a legion of prisoners came out blazing guns and throwing dynamite in all directions lol.
Last but not least, the WARZONES mod areas, they tend to get pretty crazy sometimes.

A man can only be beaten in two ways: if he quits, or if he dies.

craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Untitl10

The same boiling water that softens potatoes, hardens eggs. It's all about what you're made of, not your circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Crysismerc

Crysismerc

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:09 pm

Out of all the hours, one of them that gave me the feeling of "holy hell" was when I went into the museum of technology in FO3. I had FWE on a one of the harsher settings going solo aswell as Marts mutants with increased spawn. Between a flamer, assault rifle and a lot of stimpacks... it was definitly a fun gunfight. One of the more hectic ones ive had since I usually play as a sniper/longer distance shooter. In the end that's one of the things I enjoy about fo3 though.
Back to top Go down
mindstormer

mindstormer

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:24 pm

MikeLefner wrote:
Fistfight with Deathclaw. Didn't win TongueTril.

Welcome to the club mate Beer

redbulls

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:12 pm

Project Nevada Rebalance + GBMM + JE Sawyer on very hard makes combat pretty rough.

I'm thinking of adding CCO packs but the game is pretty ruthless already. Just the costs of food due to increased hunger rates keeps me poor and I've beaten vanilla FNV on very hard multiple times with no issues. I kind of like it though, makes the game more desperate.

That said, I went into Vault 3 with Boone and ended up burning through most of the ammo I went in with, to the point where I was using flamers I found on the ground to just clear the initial floor, along with taking multiple Med-X, psycho, etc.

Back to top Go down
qanakin

qanakin

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:31 am

My craziest fight was that I thought I could take out the whole brotherhood of steel with the weapon called "that gun" and 10 stimpacks. Got my ass whooped before I could get near elder area.

AceGoober

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:51 am

Letting the ghouls into Tenpenny Tower. It seemed like there was an endless stream of them. I ran out of 5.56, 7.62, 5mm and was down to the .50AE and .44 Magnum. Never in my life have I ever burned through 4,000 rounds of ammunition in one battle. Rambo Shooting

Patriot 16 GB (4 x 8 GB) 2133 @ 11-11-11-27
eVGA GTX Titan X @ Stock
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - O/S
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - Storage
Seasonic X-1250 Power Supply
Thermaltake Core X9 Chassis
Samsung UD590 3840 x 2160
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Back to top Go down
robiichan

robiichan

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:20 am

Early modding in FO3, took the Railway Rifle on my favorite run to restore GNR. Well, I had added a new radio station to extend the music, and I was en route to the Museum of Technology when a Super Mutant charges me... I flick over to VATS, but as I'm doing so, Etta James "At Last" is playing and before VATS kicks in she sings "At laaaaaaasst..." spike pins the mutant head to the wall, "my loooove has come along..." TOOT-TOOT!!!

Perfection.

a_pleb

a_pleb

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:31 am

I was bored one day and decided to spawn 100 deathclaws, I held them off with a howitzer for a little bit before my game crashed. :/

falloutgods69

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:36 am

In Fallout 3 i was walking to Super Duper Mart and the Firelance exploded above. A raider picked it up and proceeded to brutally kill me with it. I went from super excited to really really sad.
Back to top Go down
AceGoober

AceGoober

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:24 pm

A definitely crazy FO:NV fight in an area that a lot of people may have forgotten about or have never been to. Hence, spoiler tags.

Spoiler:

Patriot 16 GB (4 x 8 GB) 2133 @ 11-11-11-27
eVGA GTX Titan X @ Stock
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - O/S
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - Storage
Seasonic X-1250 Power Supply
Thermaltake Core X9 Chassis
Samsung UD590 3840 x 2160
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Back to top Go down
Grimmex

Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:05 pm

In Fallout 3, i was just roaming around aimlessly and out of nowhere a couple of those albino radscorpions showed up and they chased me for a good long while before i got on top of a bus stop overhang where they couldn't get me. I tried blowing up some cars near them but it didn't do much good. it ended with me putting on a stealth boy and sneaking away. I didn't want to deal with that, not a bit.

huntman75

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:27 pm

A tie between two notable engagements. The first one was a firefight I got into while hunting a bounty for NVB II. I was going after this fiend right out side the road to boomer territory. I figured I would just have to shoot dead one fiend from far away and dispose of his/her little gang as well. Well wrong was I. When I approached there was like thirty fiends just walking up and down the road. I couldn't tell which one was the target. One of my companions just started shooting and well..... "Then there was a fire fight Rambo Shooting Sniper Machine Gunner Gunslinger Shots fired cowboy " I barely made it out. (Project Nevada) It was an old school no s*#$ balls to the wall fire fight. Second notable engagement has to be in Zion against NCR while playing DUST. I won't go into that due to spoilers.

craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Wp_20113

KCCO!
Back to top Go down
Grimmex

Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:34 am

huntman75 wrote:
A tie between two notable engagements. The first one was a firefight I got into while hunting a bounty for NVB II. I was going after this fiend right out side the road to boomer territory. I figured I would just have to shoot dead one fiend from far away and dispose of his/her little gang as well. Well wrong was I. When I approached there was like thirty fiends just walking up and down the road. I couldn't tell which one was the target. One of my companions just started shooting and well..... "Then there was a fire fight Rambo Shooting  Sniper  Machine Gunner  Gunslinger  Shots fired  cowboy " I barely made it out. (Project Nevada) It was an old school no s*#$ balls to the wall fire fight. Second notable engagement has to be in Zion against NCR while playing DUST. I won't go into that due to spoilers.

I don't remember that in NVB II, that just sounds both fun and terrifying at the same time haha.

I've been meaning to get into DUST. Seems like a good way to replay the game with a totally new feel. Nice story!

Tray

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:30 pm

The most recent one I can consider crazy would be one after I installed the "Better New Vegas" mod and I was near the Thorn, and I decided to go exploring south. Well, turns out that there were roughly 20 raiders and a bunch of a cars in the area...first time I had to hide behind a slight column that slightly poked outwards on the wall of that corner, while I heard explosions and shotguns everywhere, along with the occasional car explosion.

craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 C4b12ae46a

GUARDian

GUARDian

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 6:31 pm

During my DUST playthrough, I was roleplaying as this kind of evil "There can only be one" survivor type character that essentially shot everyone on site (which was appropriate for DUST). As I scoured, the dusty wastes, I came across the pinnacle of the NCR remnant's power: Camp Golf. By then, I had accumulated a sniper rifle, brush gun, caravan shotgun, a 40mm grenade launcher, and enough ammo for all of them. Taking down Camp Golf would be my greatest accomplishment, especially with my limited supplies, realistic damage modifier mod, and because I hadn't already done so in the vanilla game. I decided the loot would be invaluable to my survival and the spoils of war would be worth the risk. The assault on Camp Golf began.

Behind the resort building, I picked off three guards in watchtowers, and moved in, slowly with my handy brush gun at the ready. As can be expected, some soldiers heard the shot and ran towards the sandbag wall, firing their service rifles at me. Tommy Gun Much like a game of whack-a-mole, the soldiers strafed side to side into my line of sight, only to have a round of .45-70 Govt burrow into their skull.

Once they fell, I passed over the sandbag wall and used the conveniently placed dead trees as cover as more came to join defense. A cluster of soldiers, taking cover behind a corner of the resort house were quickly dispatched with one of my few and precious 40mm grenades. No time to check the bodies now.

For a moment, the night was silent, and no other NCR soldier was even aware that their base was under attack. The silence was quickly broken with the crack of a sniper rifle, my sniper rifle, shooting from under a water pipeline at more watchtowers. They were dead before they hit the dirt. I rounded another corner to find the front of the resort house being guarded by two very hostile NCR rangers. Gunslinger

I had been saving my 4 12 shells for a hunting shotgun for a special occasion. Now seemed like the right time. Soon, both of the rangers found their heads missing, with a load of buckshot where their brains used to be.

Again, I had lost detection and no one knew I was there. I saw this as the perfect opportunity finish off the last few guard towers. With the first shot, in that close proximity to the tents that the rest of the garrison slept in, the skirmish quickly turned into a warzone. Every soldier woke up  and fired at my elevated position on the resort building foundation. Machine Gunner For me, it was just a much more lethal game of "pop goes the weasel". Sniper

The NCR fell, one by one, throwing everything they had at me. It wasn't enough. Dozens of soldiers coming from all directions except behind me. It wasn't enough. For the third, and final time, the night was silent. There was only one left standing. Me.

I founds hundreds of rounds of ammunition for almost all of my guns. I'd never been happier to backtrack looting bodies. I was so proud that I, a lone survivor of DUST, had managed to take down one of the greatest (and only remaining) powers in the Mojave. cowboy

Then... I got the great idea to actually go inside the resort house and was immediately blown up by like ten veteran rangers with rocket launchers and miniguns. It was amazing. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: craziest fights you had in Fallout.   craziest fights you had in Fallout. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

craziest fights you had in Fallout.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2