Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
power money Armor body wolfenstein Gear Call Reforged hunk riot vault machine khan NPCs ghoul Overhaul marvel Mask mandalorian commonwealth gauss boomers boom dead daryl Ryse
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 Discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Anchev

Anchev

Character sheet
Name: Anchev
Faction: Enclave
Level:

Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:37 pm

There is more than graphical mods...
Back to top Go down
pizzamonster94

pizzamonster94

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Tekkers wrote:
I somewhat doubt the modding on consoles. I imagine there will be extreme limitations.
Just look at all the graphical mods, do you think the Xbox GPU could handle it?
I'm sceptical, but I'm rather interested to see what's going to happen.

Crap i misclicked....i need moderators to remove the -1\ if it's possible :-(

And to reply...well...i think they are pretty much the same level...this could justify the lless graphic quality
Back to top Go down
Sierran

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:44 pm

A real life Pip-Boy?, Pinch me, This is a dream.

Also, If this actually can be used to select weapons, apply aid, etc. without breaking flow, Then this just got interesting and then some...

To be honest, Call me a huge platform racist, if you may, but I truly think the best Fallout experience is on the PC.

Put the pitchforks away...

Last edited by DVAted on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : consecutive posts merged)
Back to top Go down
liljonesy04

liljonesy04

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:53 pm

Wait if their is going to be modding support for Console imagine the problems that can emerge. I know for a fact that some mods work and some don't depending on the system your running. With a PC you are capable of going into the depths of your rig to pull out what ever it is that is crashing your game. But on console you just don't have access to all that you do with a PC. Getting a mod on console and then having it crash your game leaving you unable to play it until its fixed would be a problem. Now sure some mods you can just deactivate and boom its fixed. But others change things deeper in scripting. Simply deactivating it may turn it off but it will leave some settings unchanged which then still crash your game. And you can't just simply go in to the ini or what ever file you need to change it back. The only way to fix would be to delete the game off your hard drive and reinstall it. Which then you would have to get all of your mods that worked again and start a new game. I don't know if modding is a good idea for consoles but if you do I wouldn't get any mod that is very expansive. And I hope the next Gens(Well current Gens now) Can handle the mods and all of their glorified plugins.

Back to top Go down
donta1979

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:53 pm

Tekkers wrote:
I somewhat doubt the modding on consoles. I imagine there will be extreme limitations.

No not really, as long as you stay within the poly count and texture sizes there will be no issues, not to mention the xbox one is getting a 1tb hard drive.

Sierran

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:56 pm

donta1979 wrote:
Tekkers wrote:

No not really, as long as you stay within the poly count and texture sizes there will be no issues, not to mention the xbox one is getting a 1tb hard drive.

Too bad that the XBox One has moneygrubbing creators almost on par with EA, I wouldn't get an XBox One for fear that they would reverse what that backlash at the launch fixed, That made me lose faith in consoles... Sad

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:20 pm

well i have a good pc but i feel bad for ps4 people me included but ill deal
Back to top Go down
Crispian11

Crispian11

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:28 pm

While i were impressed by Fallout 4 the real star of the show for me was Doom. It looks amazing, I was afraid that it would be either too modern or just a rehash, but it's obvious they've been looking at Brutal Doom. I'm blown away.

Tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:48 pm

pizzamonster94 wrote:
Tekkers wrote:

And to reply...well...i think they are pretty much the same level...this could justify the lless graphic quality

I was going to say, I swear my reputation was at 24. Not like it's THAT important.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
pizzamonster94

pizzamonster94

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:49 pm

Tekkers wrote:
pizzamonster94 wrote:
Tekkers wrote:

I was going to say, I swear my reputation was at 24. Not like it's THAT important.

BTW,now we can see how being in a power armor actually feels like Smile

Sort of Ironman-ish... Wink
Back to top Go down
TheLastTimelord

TheLastTimelord

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:51 pm

I'm excited as all hell. I really was impressed by DOOM. I was never allowed to play DOOM as a kid (thanks Jack Thompson), and now at the age of nearly 26, I have still never tried it. After what I saw last night, I'm buying that for sure.

As far as Fallout goes, I was a bit taken aback at the dialogue dynamic, but I think it's something we will get used to. I do have my concerns about it, but it's nothing deal-breaking whatsoever. I did get these weird sense that they were trying to eliminate the need for mods, almost to the point where I'm wondering if they're going to release the kit. I'm also a bit disappointed at the fact that you'll have to pick a name out of the ones they've got recorded. I know there's a lot of names, but I'm 100% my last name won't be on that list. There does seem to be a huge emphasis on customization, which looks amazing, but hopefully, we'll still be able to tinker and create at our leisure on the PC.

Overall, I'm really excited to see what's in store for me in my new wasteland adventure. Also, to kick some demon ass next spring. Fallout Shelter? Eh. I'm not big on mobile games, but I'll give it a shot.

My Mods:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lgarrott

lgarrott

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:59 pm

qqq ppp qqq ppp

Last edited by lgarrott on Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flavio01997

Flavio01997

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:34 pm

TheLastTimelord wrote:
I'm excited as all hell. I really was impressed by DOOM. I was never allowed to play DOOM as a kid (thanks Jack Thompson), and now at the age of nearly 26, I have still never tried it. After what I saw last night, I'm buying that for sure.

As far as Fallout goes, I was a bit taken aback at the dialogue dynamic, but I think it's something we will get used to. I do have my concerns about it, but it's nothing deal-breaking whatsoever. I did get these weird sense that they were trying to eliminate the need for mods, almost to the point where I'm wondering if they're going to release the kit. I'm also a bit disappointed at the fact that you'll have to pick a name out of the ones they've got recorded. I know there's a lot of names, but I'm 100% my last name won't be on that list. There does seem to be a huge emphasis on customization, which looks amazing, but hopefully, we'll still be able to tinker and create at our leisure on the PC.

Overall, I'm really excited to see what's in store for me in my new wasteland adventure. Also, to kick some demon ass next spring. Fallout Shelter? Eh. I'm not big on mobile games, but I'll give it a shot.

If you see the dialogue dynamic, it remind the one from L.A. Noire; nothing incredible after all, just another way to have dialogues ingame...
For the name choice, isn't it like other Fallout games? You type it and boom, your name?
Back to top Go down
Rubarbsm

Rubarbsm

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 7:17 pm

I was excited for every announcement that Bethesda had to make, except maybe that battle.net clone that one seemed questionable. Doom looks amazing but what really stands out is the coop feature and multilayer. Fallout Shelter already seems as if it will crack the mobile market thats filled with pay to win games but I am sad it isnt on Android devices yet. And of course Fallout 4, all the new changes looks like a win especially the one that looks like a more refined version of 'Waste Land Defense mod'. Apparently people dont like how the main character has a voice but I never liked silent protagonists anyway.

All in all e3 might as well end now since nothing can possibly top what Bethesda showcased.

story of my life
Back to top Go down
Ironhide11183

Ironhide11183

PostSubject: Fallout 4 Collectors Edition thoughts?   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:15 pm

The pipboy I beleive was the best collectors edition item they could have possibly gave with the game for a collectors edition.
Back to top Go down
donta1979

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:39 pm

Bestbuy.com is the only place that still has the Pipboy edition still up for sale that the scalpers have not raped yet, they made amazon sell out in under five minutes on all platforms.... Scalpers already putting up their ill gotten profits on ebay for 190-250 usd+

119.99 USD for the Pipboy Edition.
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 81riG4WtUxL._SL1500_

GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 10:57 pm

donta1979 wrote:
Bestbuy.com is the only place that still has the Pipboy edition still up for sale that the scalpers have not raped yet, they made amazon sell out in under five minutes on all platforms.... Scalpers already putting up their ill gotten profits on ebay for 190-250 usd+

119.99 USD for the Pipboy Edition.
Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 81riG4WtUxL._SL1500_

will they make more or is that it once best buy runs out no more?
Back to top Go down
donta1979

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 11:12 pm

GenJohnWilliam wrote:

will they make more or is that it once best buy runs out no more?

Put it this way look at fallout 3 collectors edition now trying to get one 170-200 USD, then try to find the fallout new vegas one, its impossible. I would suggest getting it now, if you don't your going to pay an arm and a leg, like 2-3x its original MSRP by scalpers, or later on you may never find it.

Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 11:15 pm

Aw man I want to get it but I don't have any bank cards to closed eyes smile
Well I guess getting the game only will be enough :/

Ryumera

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 11:38 pm

Amazon actually ran out twice. They ran out around late morning (Eastern Time). and then restocked around 2-ish, and ran out a few hours later after that. I snagged mine when I got the chance on the second wave. The problem is Amazon dosent charge your card until the product ships, so scalpers can line their carts with preorder products and not pay a dime. Amazon set a one per customer type of deal for the pipboy edition, but scalpers are smarter then that. They will make multiple accounts to insure ill-gotten profits.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Discussion.   Fallout 4 Discussion. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 Discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next