Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged dead Overhaul commonwealth vault Ryse marvel gauss body daryl Superpele khan NPCs hunk power ghoul Call machine boom mandalorian Gear money wolfenstein Mask boomers riot
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:44 am

I don't think a minor feature in the game should be in a separate new topic, instead, you could post it in the main discussion topic of the game itself. Merged @haloruler1449 's topic to this one.

Oblivinati

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:33 am

You know I was expecting this game to be some sort of coin grab for bethesda and the ios publisher but surprisingly I can play the game just fine without paying a single dime. I know it helps A LOT with lunchboxes but that's all anything should ever be for a freemeum game: Pay for help, but the base free game should not be unplayable.

Granite I haven't gotten to late game but with 50 dwellers at 98% happiness without paying anything is going really well!

VATROU

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:17 am

Should Fallout Shelter ever come to the Windows phone, I would make a Vault 118. Which exists in my Fan Fic, and was built in Alaska.

I had commissioned this image a while ago. By the way. Found a great artist. Anyways. Shame I can't play it yet, but maybe they'll add new environments. Like Arctic Wastelands or Overgrown Wastelands.

Check out my Fallout Alaska Fan Lore Master Thread 2, pop in, leave a suggestion, or simply comment. Why is it called a Master Thread? Well because it's where all my updates will go first.

Like Fallout Fan Fiction!? Check out Explorers of the New World Updated regularly. It's about Alaska and the Wackiness that ensues therein.
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:36 pm

Anyone found any Power Armor in the game yet? Does it even exist? I think it does but the most time I've send someone out with one death is over 6 hours and still can't find any Power Armor. :/ Hunting Rifles and Rusty Scoped .44 are everywhere though lol.
EDIT: Nevermind, it does exist, but extremely hard to find lol
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Shelter_armor_and_clothing

Also a tips for faster pair mating:
If you have any Nightwear outfits for Vault Dwellers, equip them on both of them, I think the higher the charisma = the faster they get to make babies. You can use any outfits that add charisma for that matter but Nightwear +3 of it.

Currently have 37 Vault Dwellers now.

drunkenSocrates

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:56 am

Wohoo! I reached 94 vault people with a little over 7 women ready to give birth. It’s a great feeling too when you can equip every dweller with a weapon and not worry about radroach attacks.

Vault 666
Spoiler:

I started playing Tuesday morning, but the Game was giving me issues with crashing when I tried to relog Wednesday. Thankfully, I have iExplore and was able to pull my save game to my computer before reinstalling Fallout Shelters. Just to warn people, I have read online, that some people are having problems running the game with older Apple Tablets and phones. At the moment, I have not had any issues pop up again since (im playing on iPad Air).

My Vault
Spoiler:

-Like any resource management game, it’s all in pairing with the right stats with the right job while outfits do help force a dweller that normally don’t have good stats to at least be decent in a room their stats weren’t normally suited. Several dwellers whose strengths are in Charisma, I would use them in one of the other rooms (power, food, water) just to keep production going despite what the game wants you to do. So far, my happiness meter rarely drops below 80%-even when I log off overnight. The only problem is that it leaves the living quarters empty, so I do get radroach attacks once in a while (though most of the time it’s in the crowded power rooms), but I rather keep charisma people not in the radio room, working in the three core rooms.

My outlander team
Spoiler:

-I also created a game room and athletic room, which I drop dwellers who have no work to do. Putting them in storage room IMO is a waste of time. You can never go wrong training a dweller’s luck stat as it impacts extra caps you earn, or loot you find outside. I also focus training a group of dwellers on endurance (and tossing them in luck depending on their stats) and send as many out to the wilderness. The longer they stay outside the vault, the better gear and weapon you get. Survivability mostly depends on the Endurance stat, but I also equip them with 9+ damage weapons and several stims. Last night, I sent about 10 explorers out and 6 ½ hours later, they came back with a crapload of stuff- I was able to equip every dweller with a weapon that’s 3+ or damage.

*the longer you can keep your vault explorer out and with a decent endurance/luck stat, the better and more gear you get. I had two come back-one with a high powered sniper rifle and the other with a gatling laser.
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:57 am

I just noticed you can just dial and forward your clock on your mobile device to "fasten" the time waiting for when you send out people to explore.

> Sends out some explorers with as many stimpaks as I can.
> Forward clock to one day
> Come back into game, the explorer will die/or not(most likely will die because it will count as a full whole day of exploring), but revive him with caps then call back.
Profits??? (full of loots)

patriotickevin

Character sheet
Name: Kevin
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 17.76

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:00 am

Alright well this is gonna be update for Day three I suppose so at 67 dwellers were doing alright, wish I had a bigger screen, would make things easier to interact with, I only keep two Dwellers out at a time seeing as that I don't want to find myself short of caps in the 50/50 shot of them dying due to poor logistical judgement of not giving them enough stims, anyways heres the layout now,

Spoiler:

notice that its radically been changed, since my first update of the Vault, the way I oriented the Vault was that my highest levels with the best weapons would be the first to make contact with any raiders should they decide to attack the vault, summarily being taken out before they reach the lower levels where my lower leveled dwellers take shelter.

I also made it so that every male in each room has been armed, because I'm too lazy to remove weapons from pregnant dwellers, saving time on my end, also with at least keeping 3 people armed in a room makes it so that I don't need to rearrange people during roach attacks seeing as that they can happen anywhere. Anyways heres some more things I picked up while playing:

Spoiler:

fsufan23

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:54 am

Im still waiting here for the android version which sucks lol

snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:22 am

Good thing I have a Android Phone and an Ipad,so I never miss something out TongueTril
Tried the game,looks like fun.The only problem :
It crashes me in the tutorial (where I have to "boost?" the Vault's reactor) and erases my Vault 971 save game.
So I can't tell much about the game,except that Bethesda needs to patch something,nothing new haha.
Back to top Go down
dinax

dinax

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:23 pm

Be careful for the radiation from returning explorers. My vault dwellers got radiated entire vault from my lazy to cure the returning.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:44 pm

Sadly, I no longer have an iPhone; haven't done since the 3Gs generation.
I'm on Android so will have to wait for it to play on my phone.
Does anyone know if it's possible to play on PC? Is there a PC version or maybe an iOS emulator for such things? I'm a bit out of the loop with Apple stuff these days.

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:34 pm

My shelter is almost out of food!!! Any advice!!! HEEEEEELP!!!!

CourierSeisener0

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:35 pm

mpaz96 wrote:
Build more cafeterias, assign people to it even if they don't have the proper stats

This is where I'd put my special access achievement. IF I HAD ONE!

Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 C602e010

My Babies (Achievements):
Back to top Go down
Dezerker63

Dezerker63

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:53 pm

ok its looks awsome but does anyone know why its not on android what makes it so they cant put it on our OS?
Back to top Go down
Shadowvalor

Shadowvalor

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:22 pm

Dezerker63 wrote:
ok its looks awsome but does anyone know why its not on android what makes it so they cant put it on our OS?

I'm not able to find the tweet right now with information moving so fast, but it was tweeted that the Android version will be available in about two months.
Back to top Go down
Dezerker63

Dezerker63

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:30 pm

im happy its coming out but i want to know why it will take so long.
Back to top Go down
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:01 pm

CourierSeisener0 wrote:
mpaz96 wrote:
Build more cafeterias, assign people to it even if they don't have the proper stats

Already did that, anyway, i'm tired, if they die oh well, i'll just make a new one I guess. I'm just mad because I had 2 characters with very high stats, one of them being Colonel Autum, which I got by chance in one of those launchboxes.

CourierSeisener0

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:13 pm

mpaz96 wrote:
CourierSeisener0 wrote:
mpaz96 wrote:

Already did that, anyway, i'm tired, if they die oh well, i'll just make a new one I guess. I'm just mad because I had 2 characters with very high stats, one of them being Colonel Autum, which I got by chance in one of those launchboxes.
Don't, start rushing the cafeterias, do anything to get the food up. I was in the same position and wanted to just start over, but I eventually got back to normal.

This is where I'd put my special access achievement. IF I HAD ONE!

Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 C602e010

My Babies (Achievements):
Back to top Go down
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:40 pm

I've had problems like this before and they eventually got alright but now everything is below average, including happiness which is an overall of 9% or something, no biggie though, it's just a game I guess. Still trying, although not that hard haha.

Soju

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:37 am

Ah man I've been assigning people to explore the wasteland with full of stimpaks and radaway then forward the clock over and over and the most they can get is 1 day without dying and all the loot are old stuff, still no power armors what so ever closed eyes smile.

Also, the energy needs in the long term is ridiculously high, got a nuclear reactor upgraded to lvl2 and only gives me a small portion of energy comparing to the bar, and the old energy rooms hardly fill any little lol.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next