Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine body ghoul marvel dead wolfenstein boom NPCs khan boomers Superpele vault commonwealth Armor mandalorian Call money Ryse daryl Overhaul FCOM hunk riot Reforged Mask Gear
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
mpaz96

mpaz96

Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 7:12 am

Oh, I gave up and started a new one, my old vault was being slaughtered by radroaches!!! RADROACHES!!!! I mean, come on!!!

INSTNTN00DLES

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:27 am

I am the overseer of vault 420, as the population grows my vault faces the challenges of better equipped raiders and radroaches. To combat that problem at least one vault dweller in each room is armed with a weapon, but as my population keeps growing, the need for more weapons increases. It has gotten to the point where raiders have laser pistols and my people are fighting roaches with bb guns.
Back to top Go down
redbulls

redbulls

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:49 am

The above is pretty good advice. I have a scarcity of weapons so usually limit them to at least one armed guy per floor. I use the outfits I have got from the wasteland as identifiers as to who is armed when I can.

Having a fitness room, gym, and armory is great. I used to put non tasked dwellers in there before, now I see if the people in those rooms have better stats than those working. If you hover a dweller above a room, it will show if they add to or subtract from output. If they add, it works out since whoever they replaces hits them gym instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:15 am

I'm honestly loving it, but, I have read some people that are struggling with it; to them I have a list of things that I'd advise:

1. Always have a woman pregnant. It's important to have a large amount of dwellers to unlock the training rooms and, most importantly, the radio station.
2. Whenever you're going to be away from the game for a long amount of time, send out someone to explore with a large amount of stimpaks and radaway, from 8 hours as I slept last night, I got 2.3k caps, a MIRV, a suit of power armor and a handful of other generic weapons and armors.
3. Once you have access to the training rooms, use them. If you have one character that's at 5 or 6 in one stat, if you have them train that stat up and if they have a kid with a character with lower stats, that kid will usually have 5 or 6 to start, my doctor basically multiplies his effectiveness, I went from one guy with 10 intelligence to five people with 8-10 intelligence and stimpaks and radaway are now not even remotely problems.
4. Always rush when below 40% chance of failure. Save time as you max out your power, food, and water.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
patriotickevin

patriotickevin

Character sheet
Name: Kevin
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 17.76

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:51 am

Alright fellow Overseers, Vault 825 has made great progress! We have Power Armor on day 8? or Day 9? Any who every dweller is now armed with a weapon graded better than a hardened BB Gun! PEW Research Polls reveal a happiness rate of a staggering 83! Secondary Training/Education is at an all time high! Food Production is at a higher rate than consumption! With the discovery of a X-01 Mk I Power Armor Suit now equipped with a tuned Laser Rifle we now have a designated Explorer! Hurray Todd Martin, father of 12 kids in 3 days, and is a grand father as of yesterday! Truly an inspiration to his peers. With the introduction of Abraham Washington as well we now have a heightened capability for history (accurate or not).

The Vault Layout:

Best in Class:

Oh and we should hold a an election for the Dwellers Overseer Of The Year Award, or simply the DOOTY award for short.

redbulls

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:14 am

Once you get around 70-80 dwellers, having a ton of females pregnant becomes a ton to micromanage. I found having 6 guys manning the radio station gets me 1-2 dwellers a day, which is far easier to manage. Once I had enough people manning diners, power plants, and water treatment areas I began putting new dwellers in the gym, fitness area, and classroom. When I check my game daily and see they raised their SPECIAL stats I just hover them over the diners, power plants, and WTPs to see if assigning them there would increase productivity. That way I am always assigning the highest specials to rooms, and it cuts down on the micromanaging I have to do vs having a ton of babies running around and my food/water/power meters being out of whack.
Back to top Go down
joshwist55

joshwist55

Character sheet
Name: Andrew M. Rockefeller
Faction: NCR
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:17 am

I hope someone actually recreate the vaults that actually happened in the games as they are a challenge that i want others to do.

PS: Vault 69 still living with 199 women and 1 man.
continuing on vault 68 and vault 87

redbulls

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:21 am

Kotaku actually had an article about this:

http://kotaku.com/10-messed-up-vault-experiments-you-can-try-in-fallout-s-1713122782
Back to top Go down
joshwist55

joshwist55

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:25 am

thx for giving that article because now i can try to do even more crazy ideas on the vault dwellers thats in my iphone

Thumbs Up also time to make my dwellers a living hell :stabby:

ps how does the little lamplight one work do you just send the adults out to the wasteland

redbulls

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:33 am

That's what it says, but I think you'd have too many people dying from lack of food/water since no one would be manning power plants/diners/etc.

I think you could make the only one male vault work if you had enough people manning a fully upgraded radio station though.
Back to top Go down
joshwist55

joshwist55

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:36 am

i guess the kids will be like locking the only adult in the vault to do everything or else they will send him to the wasteland like the others.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4