Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
power Superpele daryl mandalorian money body machine NPCs wolfenstein gauss Overhaul vault ghoul dead boomers Reforged Ryse marvel hunk khan Call Mask commonwealth Gear boom riot
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Today at 12:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:06 am

» The Next fallout
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby Evmeister Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:29 pm

» Late Introduction
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:29 am

» Greetings!
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
pizzamonster94

pizzamonster94

What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 1:18 am

SuperDuperMutant wrote:
I'd be dead most likely, but if by some miracle I wasn't some irradiated monster's lunch, a raider's victim, or a long dead irradiated corpse I'd probably be a sharecropper for the NCR. No lofty ambitions here.

If I want to be ambitious, I'd want to be a Super Mutant. Not one of the stupid ones of course.

Wanna be like Marcus?

i would be a Ranger...It's pretty much a badass way of life.
Back to top Go down
choppafire

choppafire

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 2:58 am

It depends. Sometimes when people live in an area where danger and possible demise is around every corner they become something they were not originally, just to survive, That's just our basic instinct. For examle lets say I was lawyer and I was in a modern and civilised society, If a nuclear war were to happen I'm pretty sure all of us would do anything we have to do just to live a second longer, this proves my point. So in reality I don't know what I'd do because I'd just let the circumstances form my path.
Back to top Go down
Juhabugi

Juhabugi

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:18 am

I think i'd pretty much join the military as fast as i can and be a ranger/soldier Gunslinger (weapons, protection, food/water, a "home", and maybe new friends) And even if you die in combat you probably had a longer life than for example a settler (get killed/harassed by raiders/fiends).

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:28 am

I would be a robot that protects his pre-war secrets and treasure in a very well hidden bunker.
Back to top Go down
mindstormer

mindstormer

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:41 am

Build my own caravan company with a small team that knows what they are doing. While my caravans are delivering their goods I am going to make it hard on the crimson company by paying thugs and raiders to attack their caravans instead of mine. Once I can count my company along the big guys, I will target the crimson caravan to achieve my goal to become the #1 trader in the wasteland.

But i will probably get myself killed by a radroach or something, I'm not destined for great deads..

kiionohi

Character sheet
Name: Eery
Faction: Questlove
Level: 11

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:59 am

Definitely stay in the vaults :v

fargalarga

fargalarga

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:02 am

I feel like because I have some experience with weapons and hunting it wouldn't be too bad at first. Sure the whole "Every source of water is irradiated and you're basically screwed" thing would be tough to get by but look at how many people there are alive in the Mojave.

Would it be difficult at first? Yeah. Would it be tough fitting into a society completely unlike anything you've experience before? Sure.

I think it would be possible. A very difficult life, but possible.

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:56 pm

I live in Minnesota, so, assuming no one had already done so, I'd set up some sort of a civilization in the Mall of America. It has, I can't recall exactly, either panic rooms (as protection against terrorist attacks) or severe weather shelters, but either way, the shelters would provide excellent protection from raiders and other crazy shit. Huge amounts of space in the mall to accommodate a growing population, gates and other ways to keep unwanted people out, numerous industrial-grade refrigerators, a huge quantity of backup generators that would hopefully be salvageable, it's basically a bunker the way it was built. The surrounding area has plants and whatnot that would have materials and supplies and, surprisingly, farms withing roughly 10 miles. Solar panels on top that could be rewired to power anything that may require power without drawing too much attention. The center area, after tearing down the amusement park, the center area in the mall could very easily be converted to something similar to a greenhouse. It's basically an arc of sorts that offers 4.2 million square feet of housing and storage that is very easily defensible.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
YeezusJeezus

YeezusJeezus

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:13 am

I'd curl up into a ball and cry, because I would be useless lol

Jazzhandsxxxx

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:53 pm

I'd probably be the dead guy you find and loot a unique pistol off. But the pistol is not that good but you keep it around because the wiki said that its a unique pistol
Back to top Go down
childishkevino

childishkevino

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:40 pm

Lone Wanderer type of thing, don't say much and focused primarily of personal survival, pretty much what I do now hah
Back to top Go down
Opiate

Opiate

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:00 pm

Would stay away from deathclaws and Yaoi guais... centaurs and supermutants and ghouls... and mirelurks... and bloatflies... well i think im not going to explore shit...
Back to top Go down
ChaoticKnight

ChaoticKnight

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:13 pm

I Would, Create my own unique weapons and sell them for 300 caps per weapon and to test them go deathclaw hunting and probably get murderd... lol XD

-Michael Jordan
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:40 pm

Well first I would like to say that I will live in the Capital Wasteland.I myself would be just a normal farmer,living with my family in Megaton,but of course I will be also and adventurer because I will help probably everyone and give them something to eat or aid them in their journey to somewhere or save their family,but IF say something bad would happen to my family,say they being killed,decapitated or such then I would go on a killing spree.I would hunt every raider,every scum,and I will find them,and then I will go full cannibal and rip their heart out and eat it fresh but of course this wont happen to my family since they are in Megaton,not outside it.
Back to top Go down
LightTofu

LightTofu

Character sheet
Name: Haruka
Faction: Raider
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:46 pm

I would've been doing the same things I've been doing in the games; wandering the wastes, stock up on ammo and stimpaks, and trying to survive.
I would also try to find a home to live in. A quiet town, preferably. Somewhere close to merchants, and armed guards. Towns like Megaton, or Freeside.

I would maybe take up mercenary work, ya know, it gets boring out there in the wastes.
Back to top Go down
Tray

Tray

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:23 am

Join the Brotherhood of Steel, if they would let me.

Please let me in, BoS...

I'm your biggest fan ;-;...
Back to top Go down
HardComma

HardComma

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:50 am

I would conquer the entire united states, head overseas by airship, and establish a new world order because I felt like it.

In the blood-soaked Sabbat Worlds Crusade, the massed ranks of the Imperium battle the dark forces of Chaos for dominion. At the forefront of this conflict are the Imperial Guard – untold numbers of ordinary soldiers fighting to preserve the Emperor’s holy realm. 'Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt and the men of the Tanith First-and-Only are at the heart of this struggle. 'Forced to flee their planet before it was destroyed by Chaos, they are the last of their breed. This, together with their peerless scouting ability, has earned them the nickname the ‘Ghosts’. With unmatched tactical acumen, experts in covert operations, they're dispatched to the very worst hellholes in the galaxy.

Imperial Lexicanum
Back to top Go down
dantaefetticus

dantaefetticus

Character sheet
Name: Samson Ramsey
Faction: Independent
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:06 am

I would find the nearset settlement and find a job as a guard, patrol guy, or anything that might involve keeping the area safe from anything hostile. It give me a nice place to live, a badass job, and hopefully, a whole bunch of caps. I see what you did t

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next