Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call money boom Overhaul ghoul Reforged boomers vault machine Gear body khan mandalorian hunk wolfenstein Superpele Ryse riot dead NPCs gauss power marvel daryl Mask commonwealth
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 12:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:06 am

» The Next fallout
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby Evmeister Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:29 am

» Greetings!
Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
prodlimen

prodlimen

Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Empty
PostSubject: Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game   Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:30 am

Adam Adamowicz, R.I.P., was a fantastic concept artist that developed a great amount of sketches for Fallout 3. A bunch of his designs didn't make it to the game, which was a real shame since each of them is a piece of art.

I like this one a lot:

Spoiler:

I think it would have been cool if you could sit in a Tranquility lounger and play a simulation where you can enjoy the sight of a part of DC/town as it was before the great war...Tranquility lane is very beautiful, but I was thinking in an urban environment, with business and traffic...

Saints row IV SPOILER!!!

This game had just what I'm talking about, and its wonderful!

Spoiler:

Maybe you could play a mission with the purpose of breaking free before the bombs fell, so maybe you'll get to see what appears in the concept art.

Do you have a favorite one?.
Back to top Go down
weijiesen

weijiesen

PostSubject: Re: Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game   Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:07 pm

Makes me wonder . . .

the concepts left out of FO4, do you plan to recreate and implement?

prodlimen

PostSubject: Re: Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game   Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:43 am

I would be interested for sure to scrutinize the cutting room stuff on its time, although it would require to have beaten the game and explore at least most of the vanilla content. When I played FO3 and FNV the first time it was in XBOX 360, which allowed me to enjoy most of the missions the way they were planned to be played. When I started using the Pc version, mods changed everything Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game   Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam Adamowicz ideas that did'nt make to the game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1