Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
khan NPCs ghoul hunk gauss marvel Reforged Overhaul Mask daryl boomers commonwealth power vault mandalorian Superpele wolfenstein dead boom Ryse Gear Call money riot machine body
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby gavin gold Today at 5:00 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby Velken Mon May 06, 2024 12:54 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 12:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby Xehonort Thu May 02, 2024 1:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby SilverInc Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:06 am

» The Next fallout
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which ENB do you use?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cush

Cush

Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:18 am

Marchiavel wrote:
Well, on my own computer, when I use ENB, I can see vertical and horizontal rays, that don't appear on screenshots.

Think I have to change my screen...

Are you using the "insert" key to take screenshots?

ENB effects won't come up on screenshots by another program, just a heads up for if you do need a screenshot of the issue for troubleshooting.
Back to top Go down
Ansari

Ansari

Character sheet
Name: John Marston
Faction: Van Der Linde Gang
Level: 22

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:06 pm

I like Vanilla graphics but if I use an ENB I would use Blackout ENB.
Back to top Go down
Marchiavel

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:23 pm

@Cush : I was using F12, didn't know about third-part apps. Thx for having helped me !

So, now I have some screenshots for my problem...
Back to top Go down
Cush

Cush

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:29 am

Marchiavel wrote:
@Cush : I was using F12, didn't know about third-part apps. Thx for having helped me !

So, now I have some screenshots for my problem...

Did you try re-installing the ENB?
Back to top Go down
islandspa

islandspa

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:59 pm

I use Millenb, just for videos,but i'm a huge fan of his weapons so i gave it a go
and i ended up enjoying it
Back to top Go down
Transcendence

Transcendence

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 3:45 am

@Cush Are you using Realism ENB for FNV? Yep, it's not that good. It only looks nice in fallout 3.
Back to top Go down
itsftw

itsftw

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:54 am

I'm using Blackout ENB by Xilandro. It was the first and last ENB that worked for me -.-

Cush

Cush

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:09 am

Transcendence wrote:
@Cush Are you using Realism ENB for FNV? Yep, it's not that good. It only looks nice in fallout 3.

Changed now, accidentally deleted my hard drive (**** sake) so I can't check, from what I remember though I really liked Blackout Revolution with Nevada Skies Pitch Black Nights, been using Rudy ENB for the screenshot comp if you wanna check that out and I wanted to use Blackout with the anamorphic lens (bf4 style) and project reality together, however I couldn't get pitch black nights unfortunately...

And before anyone tells me to read the instructions properly, already have, just couldn't get PR and Blackout to work for some reason.

@itsftw check your PM's
Back to top Go down
maybenexttime

maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:21 am

I wanted to try Rudy ENB but I do like E ENB. E ENB reminds me of the wasteland being cold, almost feels like it takes place in the winter. Rudy ENB seems a bit more hotter. But I do like a lot of the pics from Rudy ENB.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
TheHulksCousin

TheHulksCousin

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:11 am

OK, don't throw rocks at the noob, but can anyone suggest a good starter ENB? I've never installed one before, so suggestions are welcome.

izuky87

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:32 pm

In Fallout New Vegas'm using ENB Blackout, looks very light effects Battlefield 3/4.

Cush

Cush

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:27 am

TheHulksCousin wrote:
OK, don't throw rocks at the noob, but can anyone suggest a good starter ENB? I've never installed one before, so suggestions are welcome.

Enhanced Shaders 249 ENB is a good start, doesn't dramatically change the look of the game, but gives a massive improvement visually, then you can start delving into other ENB's that have a more dramatic visual effect.

Another bonus is the included palette's with it, which give some variation to colours.

Out of curiosity, anyone here running ENBs with an AMD graphics card and not have any problems?
I based my entire PC build around being able to run ENBs and so to avoid conflicts went with an Nvidia card, wondering if the extra £100 was worth the money...
Back to top Go down
Brigand231

Brigand231

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:43 am

I've actually started experimenting with the 0.249 Enhanced Shaders and am liking the clarity a lot, though the DoF is much heavier than I care for.

I do have an HD7850 and it has been somewhat of an issue. At first I couldn't run any binaries after 0.193, but 0.249 is working for me and I've been able to switch to wrapper as opposed to injector. I'm not sure if SweetFX are running right for me now, though. I can sort of force them on with RadeonPro, but that applies it like an overlay and doesn't get along well with ENB at all.

Cush

Cush

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:52 am

Brigand231 wrote:
I've actually started experimenting with the 0.249 Enhanced Shaders and am liking the clarity a lot, though the DoF is much heavier than I care for.

I do have an HD7850 and it has been somewhat of an issue.  At first I couldn't run any binaries after 0.193, but 0.249 is working for me and I've been able to switch to wrapper as opposed to injector.  I'm not sure if SweetFX are running right for me now, though.  I can sort of force them on with RadeonPro, but that applies it like an overlay and doesn't get along well with ENB at all.

Hearing that instantly makes me appreciate going with Nvidia. Even that had it's fair share of complications though, hardware wise I got a Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC at first not realizing it was a triple slot card. The thing was epic don't get me wrong, but it took up far too much space, not to mention the etched writing was upside down when installed. Lost out on a pretty penny when it came to replacing it.
Back to top Go down
endgameaddiction

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:08 pm

maybenexttime wrote:
Cush wrote:
maybenexttime wrote:
Cush wrote:
Old Coot wrote:
Everyone SHOULD give this: (ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager and Remover)  a try. Yes, I know it's for Skyrim. But, hitman and I have tried it on NV and it works great. I haven't tried it with FO3 or Oblivion yet.

I'm having an issue with this, wherein whenever I "Remove" an ENB, my game won't boot and I get a CTD. I've re-installed and tried this twice now just to confirm it is the problem.

Have you had this issue? and how did you solve it?

Or has anyone else had this issue and can offer some advice?

You have to make sure you delete every single file from the previous ENB. I suggest you open the rar file and making sure every file has been deleted.

That's not the problem, it's specifically with the program he recommended messing up my install. Because he stated as having it working, I was hoping someone could help rectify the issue?

I'm not sure what else you can do, usually CTDs occur before main menu when you have not deleted every single file from the ENB.

Normally what I do when I want to swap an ENB preset is highlight all the files from where I save my mods and overwrite it so it highlights the one's in the game folder and hit delete except any additional files that pertain to sky textures or shaders within the data folder. Don't want to delete that. I tend to delete the current installed d3d9.dll since I do my tweakings in the enb settings in game.
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:43 am

I've recently replaced Nevada Skies with Project Reality (by Mat's suggestion) and I realize my already tweaked Blackout ENB needed more tweaking (especially since my color palette made everything oversaturated... especially in Zion)
here's an example of before and after
Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 XjEC0Qwi

I'm not one for bleakness but I don't like that much color either... so I'm still gonna tweak it till I get better results

Back to top Go down
Mat

Mat

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:42 pm

@DVAted
I had the same problem as you when i was using nevada skies, it was just a bit too saturated so I made the switch to project reality. I'll admit though I didn't like the way project reality made skin look so pale. To get the right colour balance I had to edit the esp. I've pretty much edited every weather and imagespace modifier in the mod.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCat

CrazyCat

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:08 am

I was using DYNAMO ENB alongside Western sky-Weather and atmosphere which created really nice clouds that very bold what i like the only negative to this was that the clouds were not animated so they were basically just a texture so when nights came it looked rather odd as clouds were still present.
If anyone has any ideas for ENB's that give a Nevada feel then please let me know.

DarkPancake

DarkPancake

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:51 pm

I am using the Rudy ENB and I love how it looks like a old color movie on television. Before I used Dynamo ENB aswell, but I must say I like the look of Rudy ENB more.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which ENB do you use?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-