Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl hunk boom mandalorian khan dead boomers Reforged Ryse ghoul riot vault NPCs Call commonwealth Mask Gear power wolfenstein body marvel machine money Overhaul Superpele gauss
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby scrab20 Today at 10:18 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby gavin gold Yesterday at 4:00 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Fri May 03, 2024 11:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 12:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which ENB do you use?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
wurm45

wurm45

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:22 am

@Prototype556

most ENBs run on way lower systems than yours, so you should be able to run every ENB for Fallout.
Back to top Go down
Prototype556

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:12 pm

That's great to hear, are there any good ones you would recommend? I'm quite new to FO modding, although I assume it works the same as Skyrim modding, correct?
Back to top Go down
Transcendence

Transcendence

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:50 am

With that set up, you can run Realism ENB for Fallout 3 and Onix ENB for New Vegas just fine.
Back to top Go down
Cush

Cush

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:52 pm

Enhanced Shaders ENB 249 - Neutral

I require my ENB's to be Nevada Skies Compatible, so I'm limited in choice. But for me it's the most up to date and "realism" adding ENB in my opinion, just looks good without changing the games look, if that makes sense. Making the lighting realistic rather than attempting to be something.

The dynamic shadows are fantastic.

I did also try Blackout, Onyx (author might spell it "Onix") and Realism.

But the problems I had with them all were night times, they made night times way too bright, aswell as making the lighting less dynamic, the way they were working lighting was just big solid chunks of light, whereas enhanced shaders accounts for shadowing and distance, fading etc etc.

In particular with each one I found individual issues.

Blackout: The night sky was far too starry, it literally brung out EVERY tiny little star and made the night sky practically into a lamp.
(Bad Install)

Onix: Particularly at night, there was a heavy loss of colour in all the now illuminated objects which shouldn't have been visible and as a result lots of things just looked like a bright white/grey mess.

Realism: looks NOTHING like the screenshots, it's way oversaturated and gives a horrible "blur" to everything for me, removing the point of highly detailed retextured armor/weapons. Don't know how the author achieved those screens using the ENB the way it is set up currently.

Just my two cents.

Last edited by Cush on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xilandro

Xilandro

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:15 pm

Cush wrote:
Blackout: The night sky was far too starry, it literally brung out EVERY tiny little star and made the night sky practically into a lamp.
bad installation)

https://www.youtube.com/user/wtf81293
Cush

Cush

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Xilandro wrote:
Cush wrote:
bad installation)

Thought this might be the case, got really hyped about your "battlefield style" lighting marketing scheme after playing BF4 and realising how bad FNV's lighting is in comparison.

Will give it another try.
Back to top Go down
Cush

Cush

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:32 pm

Old Coot wrote:
Everyone SHOULD give this: (ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager and Remover)  a try. Yes, I know it's for Skyrim. But, hitman and I have tried it on NV and it works great. I haven't tried it with FO3 or Oblivion yet.

I'm having an issue with this, wherein whenever I "Remove" an ENB, my game won't boot and I get a CTD. I've re-installed and tried this twice now just to confirm it is the problem.

Have you had this issue? and how did you solve it?

Or has anyone else had this issue and can offer some advice?
Back to top Go down
maybenexttime

maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:38 pm

Cush wrote:
Old Coot wrote:
Everyone SHOULD give this: (ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager and Remover)  a try. Yes, I know it's for Skyrim. But, hitman and I have tried it on NV and it works great. I haven't tried it with FO3 or Oblivion yet.

I'm having an issue with this, wherein whenever I "Remove" an ENB, my game won't boot and I get a CTD. I've re-installed and tried this twice now just to confirm it is the problem.

You have to make sure you delete every single file from the previous ENB. I suggest you open the rar file and making sure every file has been deleted.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
Cush

Cush

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:48 pm

maybenexttime wrote:
Cush wrote:
Old Coot wrote:

You have to make sure you delete every single file from the previous ENB. I suggest you open the rar file and making sure every file has been deleted.

That's not the problem, it's specifically with the program he recommended messing up my install. Because he stated as having it working, I was hoping someone could help rectify the issue?
Back to top Go down
maybenexttime

maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:20 am

Cush wrote:
maybenexttime wrote:
Cush wrote:
Old Coot wrote:

That's not the problem, it's specifically with the program he recommended messing up my install. Because he stated as having it working, I was hoping someone could help rectify the issue?

I'm not sure what else you can do, usually CTDs occur before main menu when you have not deleted every single file from the ENB.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
Niar26

Niar26

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:28 am

Have you deleted the renderer.info file? in your documents folder?

Cush

Cush

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:02 am

Niar26 wrote:
Have you deleted the renderer.info file? in your documents folder?

No, should I?

Edit:Tried deleting it, just took longer to CTD
Back to top Go down
Niar26

Niar26

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:28 am

Try this: install again the ENb and unisntall allthe files the moment you copied them into the folder, so you know for sure you removed all of them.

hitman47101

hitman47101

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:46 am

Cush:

If you'd like, i could give you a bat file that will delete all of the enb files for you, so you can do a clean uninstall.
Back to top Go down
Cush

Cush

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:39 am

Solved the problem for anyone wanting to use that program without the CTD after using the "Remove" function.

After either clearing your install of any ENB data manually or upon a clean install of the game, the program will detect a readme.txt (readme isn't important) and your shaders folder.

What you want to do now is put literally any wrapper version d3d9.dll into your root folder, this is so the program will save a config, due to it refusing to save without at least one ENB file.

Now in any config preset, name it something along the lines of "Default - No ENB" and click save, this is essentially backing up any vanilla files which are inadvertently being deleted when using the remove function.

Now whenever you do use the "Remove" function, load the "Default - No ENB" preset afterwards in order to restore the vanilla deleted files back. Then, you can just Load any other ENB presets over the top and they'll work perfectly.

Hopefully this'll help anyone else wishing to use the tool, but are expecting issues, like myself.

Thank you for the offer Hitman, it's appreciated, but I won't be needing that any longer, and thanks to Niar and Maybenexttime for the support.
Back to top Go down
hitman47101

hitman47101

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:43 am

Cush:

Sorry for the double post but i have figured out your problem.
Basically that tool removes critical shaders from the data folder that the game needs to work.

On your C drive there should be a folder called ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager, if you used the tool to save your preset then in the slot1 folder there should be a data folder that contains your accidentally removed shaders, simply place that back in your game folder and everything will be alright, if not then simply validate your game files through steam and the missing files will be returned.

This is very weird as it didn't do this when i tested the tool for old coot, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience i have caused.
Back to top Go down
Cush

Cush

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:46 am

hitman47101 wrote:
Cush:

Sorry for the double post but i have figured out your problem.
Basically that tool removes critical shaders from the data folder that the game needs to work.

On your C drive there should be a folder called ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager, if you used the tool to save your preset then in the slot1 folder there should be a data folder that contains your accidentally removed shaders, simply place that back in your game folder and everything will be alright, if not then simply validate your game files through steam and the missing files will be returned.

This is very weird as it didn't do this when i tested the tool for old coot, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience i have caused.    

Looks like we both figured out the problem at exactly the same time, I have used a slightly different method in order to circumnavigate the issue (refer to previous post).

But thank you for helping out with the issue, everything is running well as of now.
Back to top Go down
hitman47101

hitman47101

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:52 am

Cool I'm glad you fix it but i am afraid that the tool is unusable for fallout as it removes key game shaders, unless you keep a backup of your shaders folder and add it back whenever you remove an ENB.

Again i am very sorry for this.
Back to top Go down
Old Coot

Old Coot

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:57 am

I have never had any issues with it.

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:44 am

Well, on my own computer, when I use ENB, I can see vertical and horizontal rays, that don't appear on screenshots.

Think I have to change my screen...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which ENB do you use?   Which ENB do you use? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which ENB do you use?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-