Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine wolfenstein Overhaul Reforged gauss Gear NPCs riot ghoul boomers Ryse money Superpele Mask khan Call vault marvel commonwealth body daryl dead power boom hunk mandalorian
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 12:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:29 am

» Late Introduction
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:29 pm

» Greetings!
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Easy way or the Hard way?
Hard way
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap81%Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 81% [ 103 ]
Easy way
Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap19%Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 127

AuthorMessage
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL)   Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:31 pm

I like mods that have a 1 2 punch deal. I hate complicated installs or editing things yourself because there's a 50 percent chance you could mess it up.
Back to top Go down
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL)   Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:55 pm

Hard way.
Simply because whenever there's a reason to shoot people, I'm up for it. Especially if there's a new weapon in it for me Vault boy Smile

GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL)   Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:20 pm

like to work for it, its the wasteland too your not just going to fine a bada** power armor in doc mitchell's house poor guy has a lot of junk in his home
Back to top Go down
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL)   Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:30 am

I really like what tumbajumba did in fallout 3 with the scavenger armor mod.
He openden a shop Very Happy
You have to buy them there ,they are not too expensive and not too cheap.
I dont really like 'the easy way' ,it destroys the whole game.
You start and find one of the best guns in game just infront of you ,nothing is a problem now ,you can kill everything in some seconds.
But there are some really good mods out there wich do this.
There is a box with cool stuff in it.
I install this mods later so the whole feeling do not get destoyed
Back to top Go down
thisguyhere

thisguyhere

PostSubject: Re: Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL)   Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:11 am

I'll typically test a gun or armor to see if I'll even like it before I dedicate a spot in my load order for it, so in that case I'll use the easy way. Though for my actual play through, I definitely like the hard way so long as the reward is proportionate to the effort, I've run across a couple mods that by time you have enough experience and gear to actually get the reward it's no longer even useful, let alone worth the effort. But for the most part, whether it's a full and involved quest or even just a scavenger hunt, the hard way just gives more of a feeling of accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
Archangel-DA

Archangel-DA

PostSubject: Re: Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL)   Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:19 pm

I prefer the hard way but some of the mods I've seen that try to do this just scatter content throughout the game and send you on a scavenger hunt, and that i do not like. If the hard way meant, as you said, fighting a boss enemy of doing a cool quest that'd be great but just scattering gear to unknown places is flippin' annoying. IMO

PostSubject: Re: Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL)   Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like mods where u have to work for stuff or not? (POLL)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6