Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

God , another "Does anybody know where is it ? "

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jac0b

PostSubject: God , another "Does anybody know where is it ? "   Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:27 am

My question for today to you guys is : Where Can I download Willhaven Content pack ? I've asked Drag , but he hasn't replied me . The other question is linked with Book of earache mod . Why can't I talk to Sy Simms or Moe ? The only say "What do you need" and the dialog ends . What should I do ?

View user profile
Eetterinakki

PostSubject: Re: God , another "Does anybody know where is it ? "   Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:11 am

It's been taken off the Nexus because Drag and his team is actually working on it again.

You will be able to download it once it's finished, the original Content Pack was released, from what I've understood, when the mod was in a "discontinued" state. Now that's changed, so it's WIP again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: God , another "Does anybody know where is it ? "   Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:47 pm

Willhaven it's being finished right now, with new quests, creatures, etc. You will be able to download it once it's finished.

Also, Book of Earache can be found here...

http://www.moddb.com/mods/book-of-earache-vegas-edition/downloads/book-of-earache-vegas-edition-v304

....and here.

http://www.fileplanet.com/218915/210000/fileinfo/Fallout:-New-Vegas---Book-of-Earache-Vegas-Edition

Character sheet
Name: Riddick
Faction: I bow to no man.
Level: Animal

PostSubject: Re: God , another "Does anybody know where is it ? "   Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:33 pm

@Jac0b

I didn't respond to your PM because I get about 2-3 PMs per day of people saying "where is this?" or "I know I'm new but I can't find your mods, can you please email me a link?" and other stuff like that. I don't respond to those kinds of PMs.

Also, there is already a Willhaven thread here that explains the file has been set to hidden because it's a WIP.

As for the Book of Earache, you are giving the mod too much credit. You don't need to do anything to talk to those people. They simply aren't programmed with dialogue options. So unless you want to get into GECK and give them conversation, you just have to live with the way they are.

Locking this topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God , another "Does anybody know where is it ? "   Today at 5:00 am

Back to top Go down

God , another "Does anybody know where is it ? "

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Troubleshooting-