Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

USB ports shut off!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
liljonesy04

PostSubject: USB ports shut off!   Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:12 am

Ok so Ive just recently started having this problem with my USB ports in the back of my computer and the one up front that every now and then they will just shut off and then back on so my mouse and keyboard stop working temporarily and I'll lose my sound because I am using a headset and my internet wifi turns off because I am using a Netgear dongle. This get really annoying as you could imagine when I am playing something online or watching a youtube video or downloading a new mod. Also sometimes I think my headset which is the only thing up front in the front USB port turns off and nothing else does and same with my Netgear.

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Teacher Alex

PostSubject: Re: USB ports shut off!   Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:35 am

@liljonesy04 wrote:
Ok so Ive just recently started having this problem with my USB ports in the back of my computer and the one up front that every now and then they will just shut off and then back on so my mouse and keyboard stop working temporarily and I'll lose my sound because I am using a headset and my internet wifi turns off because I am using a Netgear dongle. This get really annoying as you could imagine when I am playing something online or watching a youtube video or downloading a new mod. Also sometimes I think my headset which is the only thing up front in the front USB port turns off and nothing else does and same with my Netgear.
Maybe the problem could be a hardware problem or you might have a program that is conflicting or you have I virus. Do an antivirus scan and check your installed program and research any programs that seem suspicious so you can work out whether you should uninstall them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

USB ports shut off!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1