Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
LtTripitZ

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:34 am

If I could I would join the Followers of the Apocalypse. I would like helping all thoose in need of aid. Or maybe the NCR, trying to rebuild a nation is a good cause. Smile

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:14 am

The Brotherhood of Steel, and you know what the worst part is? I couldn't even tell you why

Bunkers for me to hide in maybe? I dunno.

You hope hatred might someday replace the pain, but it never goes away.

It makes a Man hideous, inside and out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joebenz

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:47 pm

I would probably say the Desert Rangers even though in the storyline they don't exist anymore (Or maybe they do somewhere?) I like the fact that they protected towns and whooped the bad guys. Though they weren't simple "guards" but more of a community that served the greater good. At least that's what i read TongueTril
They seemed to be the good guys but with the don't-screw-with-us type of feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thinovintage

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:26 am

The NCR for sure. But not as a common soldier. I'd like to be someone in their Special Forces. They're stretched thin trying to keep the peace in the Mojave when someone as technologically advanced as Mr. House only cares about the Strip. I'll gun for them anytime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:53 am

Would definitely be the Brotherhood of Steel, even though energy weapons aren't normally my thing. I think it's the armor that draws me to them, but I can't help but do right by them in all my playthroughs haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dmitri2033

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:28 pm

TALON COMPANY!

Just kidding. Fuck those mofos.

But a mercenary outfit similar to theirs but larger than Reilly's Rangers would be nice.

Otherwise probably the NCR. It's probably the closest thing to a pre-war government, and they managed to kick Enclave and BoS ass. Maybe First Recon or the Rangers. You know, the outfits everyone wants to join. Don't mind being a grunt, but their weapons suck, except for the final battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaizerBlack

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:48 pm

Brotherhood of Steel definitely...
Cause, come on, power armor, no contest there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamenx01

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:50 pm

They never go outside and spend all the time playing with old technology. Sounds like my life already so I'd go with the Brotherhood of Steel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eludicous

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:02 pm

I would join the NCR Rangers.  The common grunt no way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shoothemup

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:09 am

BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL!
they have the biggest guns
lel closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayKode

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:40 am

BoS because of their massive arsenal of energy weapons. And the power armors not too bad either.

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:04 am

NCR, Although BoS is a close second, I personally aren't a fan of energy weapons, although I'd like to be enlisted as a NCR Veteran Ranger than a normal NCR trooper Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G Vegas Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:18 am

NCR when it first came out for that cool NCR Ranger Combat Armor, and the BoS for Power Armor. My last play through I joined the Legion for the first time but I stopped playing shortly after.

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Today at 12:21 am

Back to top Go down

Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5