Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian Gear boomers Call money khan Superpele wolfenstein NPCs boom hunk daryl Reforged machine Mask body marvel Armor riot FCOM Ryse dead Overhaul commonwealth ghoul vault
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
warframe

warframe

Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Empty
PostSubject: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:18 pm

I love what ifs, theorizing, and hypothesis. So what New Vegas faction would you join if you suddenly woke up and found yourself in the Fallout Universe after the bombs dropped? Where would your personality/skillset and general moral compass best fit in the factions of Fallout New Vegas?

I would join the New California Republic, I find myself at my best when I can serve others and be part of the rebuilding process. I live for my family though so if for some reason I ever lost them, I could see myself falling into a slippery slope of chems and ending up a Fiend. But barring loss of family im right at home in the NCR.
Back to top Go down
GenericRifleman

GenericRifleman

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:01 pm

If the BOS was more like Lyon's Pride, I'd join them. But I'd really like to join the NCR as a Ranger. If I lost my family, I'd probably end up like Boone. Except, well, my signature weapon would be a tomahawk. Hehehe. :stabby:
Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Being former Military myself it would not be a stretch for me to be part of the NCR, possibly a Ranger. I would want to keep my family secure and defend them from the Legion. Would make sense to find a way to support them with a faction with done sort of economy system in place.

The Red Shoe

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:57 pm

I would probably join the NCR just out of (in my opinion) they are the closest to rebuilding America. That isn't saying much but it's better then nothing. Also they don't care about preserving tech from "selvages" and they aren't about isolationism. As long as you are dedicated to doing what's right and ready to serve they accept you.

The Brotherhood was always about isolationism and after playing through the Fallout games I realized that everyone has a weakness. I think of the Brotherhood as good guys but I also think that they treat people unfairly but I guess in the waste Fairness doesn't really exist.

The Legion.. Lol No.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
hellsandre

hellsandre

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:03 pm

No factions. I usually help who is sympathetic. the courier is courier. is a cosmopolitan, through United factions takes or destroys, perhaps unknowingly. I choose no factions, I adore the solitary figures.

"is greater than the power of one that controls ten rather ten that controlling 100"
Back to top Go down
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:00 pm

The Kings, the occasional thugs don't usually bother them and Freeside isn't that bad of a place if you aren't completely alone. You maintain peace around the area and you've got a water supply, the people there trust you. And from a post-apocalyptic point of view life could overall be enjoyable.

They're also based right next to the Strip.

I mean come on, who doesn't like the King?

chill_mishka

chill_mishka

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:31 pm

I would join the Legion, they are sadistic badasses!!

xThat1WhiteKidx

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:37 pm

I would join the Followers of the Apocalypse because they actually care about helping everyone. Or they seem to at least. 
The NCR only care about NCR citizens and the Brotherhood of Steel are too focused on salvaging prewar tech.
The Kings are another group that seem to be interested in helping people, well some of them.

matticus4205

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:40 pm

No faction for me, but I wouldn't mind being a contractor. Yes I'd kill people for caps but I will make the choices that sit well with me morally.

Antracite

Antracite

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:52 pm

Legion.
Always dreamed of going around with a frilly skirt and a fearful banner, no f**** given.

Jokes aside, probably NCR or the Brotherhood of Steel. But I'd actually prefer to be a loner. It has a unique charme to it.
Back to top Go down
blueylucky38

blueylucky38

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:49 pm

Boomers

There very strong have great defenses have air superiority and I would like to be a pilot because in a nuclear wasteland I dont think you would see pilots everyday.

Flying is great!

Diem

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:03 pm

The New Canaanites. Just a bunch of cool people minding their own business, but will pistol whip your brains out if you do anything aggressive.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalCheese

ImmortalCheese

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Probably the NCR as a ranger or a sniper.
Back to top Go down
Thommo116

Thommo116

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Probably the Brotherhood Of Steel since I've always loved science and technology. Guess the only problem is their reclusive nature.
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 10:59 pm

I'd create my own little private community in somewhere hidden, set up a town and live peacefully closed eyes smile. Sounds ambitious, right?

Trentosss

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Probably the Commonwealth, their tech and how little is known about them is more than enough for me!
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:26 pm

The desert rangers before they integrated with the NCR, maybe convince them not to and stay independent.
Back to top Go down
Diem

Diem

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 12:09 am

Trentosss wrote:
Probably the Commonwealth, their tech and how little is known about them is more than enough for me!
The who?
Back to top Go down
The Red Shoe

The Red Shoe

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:06 am

ONI Agent Locke wrote:
Trentosss wrote:
The who?

It's a land in Fallout 3 that's not talked about much.

Here's a link to it:

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
ctrlaltexplode

ctrlaltexplode

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:22 am

NCR all the way, hate if you want but i prefer them to the other factions (except when they make you destroy the brotherhood) they mainly win for me over Caesar as he is just annoying.

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next