Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
ghoul Reforged Ryse money Gear vault body hunk gauss NPCs machine Superpele boom Mask power khan marvel dead daryl Overhaul riot Call boomers mandalorian commonwealth wolfenstein
Latest topics
» Hey guys!!!
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby SilverInc Today at 1:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby monke gaming Yesterday at 3:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:29 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamb_of_Lod

Gamb_of_Lod

Character sheet
Name: Mike
Faction: BoS
Level: 30

Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place   Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 7:48 pm

Just joined the site properly today although I've had this account since June last year. I ended up being quite busy with personal stuff but I now have some free time and have decided that I'd like to get involved with this community. I will admit I was very tempted with the incentive of all these awesome mods and after doing some research I believe this community is perfect for me as I love mods and there is some amazing talent showcased on this platform. I am looking forward to meeting new people and joining in with discussions and from what I've seen so far I think I'm going to enjoy it here. That is all, have a great day.

-Gamb

TheRatDragon

Character sheet
Name: Matthew
Faction: USMC
Level: Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place   Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 7:56 pm

Hey man, I joined the site back in 2016 for the public mods but at the time, didn't know that there was actual tight-nit community and just downloaded public mods I saw youtubers use and didn't even know about the private mods that GUN had or any knowledge of the colonial system. Literally a year later in 2017, I think August 2017, it was the 21st or the 22nd, can't remember, it was one of those dates, I introduced myself and made a really long post but it was worth it. I made some really awesome friends, have had some great laughs and the people here at GUN have dealt with my shit and have personally helped me through some troubling times. I really appreciate this place a lot. Less than a month later, I got promoted to colonial.

Point is, we all came here for great mods, and instead found friendship and laughs. Hey, if you want, send me a friend request and dunno if you have added anyone, but I'm open to PMs and if you ever need to talk or just wanna rant or let off some steam, send me a message. I ain't a very judgmental person.

Anyways, welcome to GUN. You stick around long enough, and not only will you make friendships, but you'll get to download some pretty incredible mods.

Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Tenor
Back to top Go down
Gamb_of_Lod

Gamb_of_Lod

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place   Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 8:00 pm

@"TheRatDragon" That's really awesome to hear man, I really like the idea that you can be some random dude but everyone just welcomes you anyway and from personal experience some online friends can be better to talk to than IRL friends. Also thank you for the reply, didn't really expect one so soon, didn't really expect one at all actually haha.

Vicks

Character sheet
Name: Vicks
Faction: GUNners
Level: Colonial

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place   Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 8:03 pm

Heh, that’s why the motto is, “Come for the mods, stay for the community.”

Anyway, welcome to GUNet @Gamb_of_Lod. Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Gamb_of_Lod

Gamb_of_Lod

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place   Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 8:05 pm

@"Vicks" Haha, from what I've seen so far this is definitely a much friendlier place than other forums I am in so I might have to just do that. And thank you for the welcome man!

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place   Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 9:46 pm

Story time: I joined GUN on the simple idea of gaining access to the private mods for my enjoyment. I got in, I didn't want to cause anything that would direct attention towards me so I lurked. I lurked for a while too because I really just wanted mods. It all changed when I started to comment on posts, just sharing my thoughts y'know? Time goes by and without me knowing, I started to get involved so much with the people here. It continued not being about mods anymore, but just having a friendly conversation with players who like modding as a hobby hahahaha we all have our reasons for going here but getting involved with the people here is definitely the best stuff.

Welcome to GUNetwork. It maybe a simple site with an odd reputation outside of Nexus, but eee it's not as bad as how people pictured it to be. It's actually a really chill site with a chill set of people
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place   Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 9:46 pm

@Gamb_of_Lod - welcome to GUN. The mods are tempting for most and often that is what brings them here, myself included initially. I hope you discover what I did quickly....it's the community behind those mods that is the real bonus. Stick around, join in and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Gamb_of_Lod

Gamb_of_Lod

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place   Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 10:04 pm

@"jacoboriley" I can definitely see what you mean, I've been posting a few things trying to get active and such and everybody I've interacted with so far has been pleasant and you don't get that too often nowadays. It's only my first day here but I'm really happy with how I have been received and I'm looking forward to meeting even more people. Thank you for the welcome man, I really appreciate it Smile

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place   Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new and this is probably in the wrong place

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1