Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Gear Call Superpele machine money power boomers boom khan ghoul Overhaul Reforged Mask riot NPCs gauss commonwealth dead mandalorian vault wolfenstein marvel Ryse hunk body daryl
Latest topics
» Hey guys!!!
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby SilverInc Today at 2:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby Athallah Akbar Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:42 am

» Hello from nexus
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:06 am

» The Next fallout
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby Evmeister Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krato

Krato

[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Empty
PostSubject: [FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen   [FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 1:19 am

Hello GUN

I have a problem with my game where when i aim down sights with the plasma rifle my aim snaps to the bottom left of my screen. When i shoot the ironsights go back to the centre of the screen where they should be. Anyone else have this problem?

The mods that are possibly causing conflicts are

EVE
Asurah's Animations
Project Nevada
WMX
All Weapons Sound Overhaul

athenanValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen   [FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:32 am

If you haven't already, try disabling them one at a time to see which one is causing the problem.

Personally, haven't heard of, nor had, that problem. And, I've used all but the sound mod together before. Though, I doubt it is the sound overhaul; the others I could see conflicting because of the meshes.
Back to top Go down
Krato

Krato

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen   [FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 9:47 am

I've tried disabling each and everyone but it hasn't resolved the issue, could possibly be Weapon Animations Replacer but i have deleted every file yet i still see some of the animations present

McKaby

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen   [FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 11:56 am

Honestly, it does sound like it's the animations mod, or relics thereof causing the issue, mate of mine had to do a 100% clean wipe of his game to make sure it was dead, even purging the install folder to make certain, as it crept back up when he reinstalled.
Back to top Go down
athenanValkyrie

athenanValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen   [FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:09 pm

Nuking from orbit may be the only way to be sure at this point, especially not knowing which (if any) organizer you are using. But, yeah, WAR and Asurah's don't play well together. Especially not the first person animations.

With that said, you aren't using the latest version of WRP are you? The latest release that requires WMIM made it incompatible with all but the sound mod so... figured I would check that too.
Back to top Go down
Krato

Krato

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen   [FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 7:30 am

I am using WMIM i'll try uninstalling that and the weapon retexture mod to see what happens, im using Mod Organizer for my game

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen   [FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen Empty

Back to top Go down

[FNV] Plasma Rifle Snapping to Bottom left of screen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1