Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Gear Superpele power wolfenstein hunk mandalorian khan NPCs gauss Call machine riot daryl boom boomers body vault dead marvel Overhaul ghoul commonwealth Reforged Mask money Ryse
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby gavin gold Today at 5:00 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 12:54 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 12:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 1:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hello Gaming Underground Network. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello Gaming Underground Network.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The House Always Wins!

The House Always Wins!

Hello Gaming Underground Network. Empty
PostSubject: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 3:48 pm

Hello, everyone, I'm glad to be here and I hope I'll be able to have a good time and get to know as many people as I can. Now, of course, it's probably gonna take me some time to get used to this site but I'll manage or ask for help. However, I'm here because I want to see some of the mods this community has to offer and to get help for some of stuff I have problems with and probably make friends along the way.

Now before I go on talking about my likes and dislikes etc etc the biggest question I have is on fixing my ENB for New Vegas. I can't stress this enough, to be honest, it's been awful for me I have every essential mod I need NVSE 4GB Patcher NVAC everything. I even have the Stutter Remover working just fine until I downloaded Enhanced Shaders ENB. I've tried tweaking ENB and I don't know what to do I can't go near settlements or buildings or I get terrible stutter and insane fps drops I even have the light version of the mod and it's still bad. I will state that I'm running New Vegas on Windows 10 and have 94 plugins for my current mod list and if you wish to see the full list of mods by name I will give it to you.

My Specs:

Intel Core i5-6400

8GB of Ram

NVIDIA GTX 970

60 Hertz Monitor(Yes I know the monitor is bad)

Please help it would be great start for me here in this community if I actually got this fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 4:43 pm

Welcome to GUN. You'll find it easy to get to know others and enjoy the people/community...just join in and mind the simple rules. There is a big love for FONV here and you should find someone to help your issue specifically. Your specs, other than the monitor, are identical to my old rig.

Although I don't have FONV running currently, I do run a lot of enb in FO4. You didn't name the enb or reshade you're using....would probably help if you did. In general enb's affect FPS in similar ways. From highest impact to lowest: SSAO, DOF, Lens, Bloom. Sometimes turning one off, like SSAO can make a substantial difference. Even reducing the shadow quality to a lower setting is sometimes all that is needed.

Something I learned the hard way was keeping my drivers up to date and calibrating my monitor. There are many good YouTube vids about the importance of these things readily searched out. Anyway, enjoy!

Edit: Oops missed the name of the enb....you did provide it. My goof

Last edited by jacoboriley on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The House Always Wins!

The House Always Wins!

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 5:17 pm

Thank you for the friendly introduction also I did tell you the ENB its called Enhanced Shaders ENB. I'll provide the link at the bottom of this comment. I do appreciate you trying to help me but the problem is I'm not that good when it comes to messing with the enbseries.ini and it might be the same for the enbloccal.ini. So I'm not sure what I'm doing or looking up specifically even though I have tried.

PS: Never mind I can't send the link I'm not allowed for 7 days you'll have to look it up yourself if you want to.
Back to top Go down
klaatu27

klaatu27

Character sheet
Name: Korben Dallas
Faction: Federal Army Special Forces
Level: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 3:21 pm

Hello house Nice to meet you house. I hope you enjoy the community and the mods. Big Hello Smiley , i think ,the problem maybe fix with other enbseries.ini

The House Always Wins!

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 3:48 pm

Thank you I'm glad you added me as a friend also I know but for the wiki guide is down I'm not that technical when it comes to an ENB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:26 pm

Hey @ The House Always Wins - most people are hesitant to simply reload or update their enb thinking it will ruin everything, but that has not been my experience...admittedly in FO4 lately. I tweak and swap enb's all the time without problem. I'd like to see confirmation from someone else using enb's in NV, but that is exactly what cures the problem sometimes.

Since most enb's are manually loaded in your game, you just have to make sure the old files are completely removed before reloading. I have not even found doing a safe save was necessary since there are no scripts tied into the saves. It also gives you a chance to update to the newest enb binaries...or even revert back to an earlier one if it worked better. Just a thought for you.
Back to top Go down
The House Always Wins!

The House Always Wins!

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 10:08 pm

@"jacoboriley" What do you mean? Like the version of the ENB? There is no update the author doesn't work on his stuff anymore. Enhanced Shaders is all we're gonna get. I mean the last file he said to get was .257 ENB binary which doesn't exist anymore.

@"klaatu27" Also sorry I didn't mention you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 10:40 pm

From the Installation instructions it says "...You MUST download ENB 0.278 or newer from enbdev.com to install this mod."

The newest enb binaries is v0.322 available here (lower left corner) http://enbdev.com/download_mod_falloutnv.htm

The older one listed on the developer page was v0.216. I always use the newest version unless there is a bug report out on it (which I don't see on this) It also says on the enb developer page that there is an ENBoost not needed on anything after v0.202, because it is included in the newer binary. The link for it anyway is here in case you are interested. http://enbdev.com/download_patch_falloutnv.htm

What I'm suggesting is you reload the newest enb I linked to here and also reload the newest Enhanced Shaders. It's probably the same one you have now, but re-download fresh and reload it according to the mod author's description.

EDIT: Which version of the Enhanced Shaders mod did you download? There are different versions for lighting and weather mods you might be using.

This author is well known for his work in enb presets and he does have some excellent videos explaining in simple terms and with visual examples what is what in enb's. I have watched some of his vids when I needed to learn something.

The bad thing is he hasn't updated this enb shaders preset since April of 2014. Don't think that is necessarily bad, it just might not need any updates considering the age of FONV itself.
Back to top Go down
The House Always Wins!

The House Always Wins!

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 11:45 pm

@"jacoboriley" Sorry, I should've specified more my fault. I already have the newest version it doesn't change anything. I also have the new version of Enhanced Shaders I'm using Nevada Skies Edition. Also, he has his own channel explaining this? Damn, I should check that out. So I'm not sure if reloading is needed since everything is new. What's worse is I can't get to the wiki guide like suggested because the website is still down. I still suffer with FPS drops and stutter even with the new version.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 11:51 pm

It appears from the forum page that this FPS drop is a fairly common problem. If you look at the first forum page there is a complete list of ini file settings that seem to address this problem. Again, I'm no currently using this enb...just trying to direct you in a direction where you may find help.

There is also a readme file in the Enhancer mod that addresses some of these issues and settings. Has reading through that helped or hurt?
Back to top Go down
The House Always Wins!

The House Always Wins!

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:29 pm

@"jacoboriley" I already looked at the readme and I just went on the forum on the page never bothered to check it out but found nothing only thing I got out of those 55 replies is "Bad performance? ENBseries is demanding on your performance; the default installation cuts my framerate in half from 60 to 30. If it's too slow for you, try the OPTIONAL QUALITY PRESETS or fine-tune enbseries quality setting to suit your taste." -tapioks I mean I could always ask for help there but I'm not sure I'll get a reply. Also, I know you're and I appreciate it honestly I'm kinda surprised you're going through the trouble to help me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 3:48 pm

I actually meant in the comments thread and told you the forum. Here is the post in a spoiler tag of the recommended .ini setting;

Spoiler:

If it were me, I would back up my .ini before trying this. I don't know the user who put this together, but regardless i will always back up before changing anything.

"...honestly I'm kinda surprised you're going through the trouble to help me..." As far as I'm concerned that is what this site is about. I didn't learn anything without the help of others. Maybe some by experimenting, but the help of others is invaluable.

Back to top Go down
The House Always Wins!

The House Always Wins!

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 7:06 pm

@"jacoboriley" Ok, it worked and didn't work. I get 60 then 50 when I'm in Primm then bounce back up to 60 if I look somewhere I can't look at buildings in Primm without dropping to 50 fps like I don't understand. However, it's mainly the stutter now that's the problem now. I'll show you my ini.

PS: If you can figure out a way to fix the fps issue in Primm so I can enter big settlements that would be nice.

Master = {
_comment = You can turn on or off each distinct feature from here.
bManageFPS = 1
bHookCriticalSections = 1
bHookLightCriticalSections = 0
bHookHashtables = 1
bReplaceHeap = 1
bReplaceGetTickCount = 1
bLogToConsole = 0
bFastExit = 1
bFlushLog = 1
iSchedulingResolution = 1
bReplaceRandom = 1
bExperimentalStuff = 0
iMainHookPoint = 1
}
Experimental = {
_comment =bReduceSleep and iThreadsFixedToCPUs can probably reasonably be used at 1. > 1 is a bad idea atm.
_comment =other settings here you're probably better off not touching
bReduceSleep = 0
iThreadsFixedToCPUs = 1
bSuppressRandomSeeding = 0
bBenchmarkHeap = 0
bAlternateHeapHooks = 0
iHeapMainBlockAddress = 0
}
FPS_Management = {
_comment =Absent a good reason otherwise, bInject_iFPSClamp=1, fMaximumFPS= 30 to 85 (or 0), fMinimumFPS= 10 to 20, iFPS_Report_Period = 2000 to 60000, fExtraSleepPercent = 0.0 to 0.2
bInject_iFPSClamp = 1
fMaximumFPS = 60
fMinimumFPS = 15
iFPS_Report_Period = 15000
fExtraSleepPercent =0.05
}
GetTickCount = {
_comment =This section is disabled by default - see Master/bReplaceGetTickCount
bForceResolution = 1
bPreserveDC_Bias = 1
bPreserveHighFreqComponents = 0
bForceSync = 0
iSyncLimitMilliseconds = 50
}
CriticalSections = {
_comment = CS stuff helps Oblivion, Fallout, and New Vegas significantly
_comment = much of the benefit comes from the Renderer+0x180 suppression (see overrides below)
_comment = modes: 1=vanilla, 2=fair, 3=staggering(hybrid of 1 & 2), 5=suppressed
bUseOverrides = 1
iDefaultMode = 1
iDefaultSpin = 1000
iStaggerLevel = 5
bEnableMessages = 1
bEnableProfiling = 0
}
LightCriticalSections = {
_comment =LCS stuff is like CS stuff, but with a Bethesda implementation. And inlined sometimes, so difficult for me to work with
bEnableProfiling = 0
bEnableMessages = 1
iDefaultMode = 3
iDefaultSpin = 1000
iStaggerLevel = 5
bFullHooks = 0
bUseOverrides = 0
}
Heap = {
_comment =This section is disabled by default - see Master/bReplaceHeap
_comment =I recommend enabling it however.
_comment = Heap replacement can produce MAJOR improvements in performance on Oblivion at a significant cost in stability
_comment = It crashes instantly on Fallout3 last I remember checking
_comment = It seems to work on Fallout: New Vegas ?
_comment = Algorithms: 1=FastMM4, 2=Microsoft (slow on XP), 3=SimpleHeap1, 4=TBBMalloc, 5=ThreadHeap2, 6=ThreadHeap3, 8=tcmalloc
_comment = Algorithms numbers 1, 4, and 8 require external DLL files in the Data/OBSE/Plugins/ComponentDLLs folder
_comment = Size is in units of megabytes, and only effects algorithms 3, 5, and 6 (other algorithms dynamically determine their own size)
iHeapAlgorithm = 6
bEnableProfiling = 0
iHeapSize = 512
bEnableMessages = 0
bZeroAllocations = 0
}
Hashtables = {
bUseOverrides = 1
bEnableMessages = 0
bEnableExtraMessages = 0
bEnableProfiling = 0
}
OverrideList = {
CriticalSection = {
CallerAddress = 0xA62B29
comment = Renderer+0x180, recommendation=suppress (mode 5)
Mode = 5
Version =FalloutNV 1.4.0.525
}
CriticalSection = {
CallerAddress = 0xA62B17
comment = Renderer+0x080, recommendation=fair (mode 2) or stagger (mode 3) or suppress (mode 5)
Mode = 2
}
CriticalSection = {
CallerAddress = 0xA044FE
comment = ?, recommendation=stagger (mode 3), maybe high spin?
Mode = 3
Spin = 6000
}
CriticalSection = {
CallerAddress = 0xA5B577
comment = ?, recommendation=stagger (mode 3)
Mode = 3
}
CriticalSection = {
CallerAddress = 0x4538F1
comment = ?, recommendation=fair (mode 2)
Mode = 2
}
HashtableEarly = {
comment = vtable:0x01094e7c
Address = 0x011F3358
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 8701
}
HashtableEarly = {
comment = vtable:0x01094e3c, caller 0x00A0D777, important during initial game loading?
Address = 0x011F3308
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 371
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x0084B7AB, vtable 0x0107f494, may be active during loading?
SizeAddress = 0x0084AB60
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 117
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x004746BB
SizeAddress = 0x00473F69
OldSize = 1001
NewSize = 5005
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x0058911b
SizeAddress = 0x00582CA2
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 119
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
comment =also caller 0x0058911b
SizeAddress = 0x00587AC9
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 43
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x0058921B
SizeAddress = 0x00582CEF
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 49
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x0058931b
SizeAddress = 0x00582D64
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 31
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
comment =also caller 0x0058931b
SizeAddress = 0x00583F90
OldSize = 7001
NewSize = 7001
}
Hashtable = {
comment =also caller 0x0058931b
SizeAddress = 0x00583FF6
OldSize = 701
NewSize = 1703
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x006b7f0b
SizeAddress = 0x006B5C76
OldSize = 10009
NewSize = 10009
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x006B81BB
SizeAddress = 0x006B7A30
OldSize = 1009
NewSize = 2809
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x006c62bb - this one is important
SizeAddress = 0x006C02F8
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 121
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
comment =also caller 0x006c62bb
SizeAddress = 0x006C035F
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 95
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
comment =also caller 0x006c62bb
SizeAddress = 0x006C0397
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 97
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x006c6b6b
SizeAddress = 0x006C03AB
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 89
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x006e213b
SizeAddress = 0x006E13AF
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 53
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x00845BEB
SizeAddress = 0x00845558
OldSize = 5039
NewSize = 7049
}
Hashtable = {
comment =also caller 0x006e213b
SizeAddress = 0x008470FA
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 55
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
SizeAddress = 0x00846FFB
OldSize = 5039
NewSize = 5031
}
Hashtable = {
SizeAddress = 0x0084703E
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 57
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
SizeAddress = 0x00848072
OldSize = 5039
NewSize = 12041
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x00558F0B
SizeAddress = 0x00544FA7
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 39
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
comment =also caller 0x00558F0B
SizeAddress = 0x00544FC9
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 29
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
comment =address 0x011F6F44, should be caller 0x00AE7BA7, but showing up as NULL
SizeAddress = 0x00AD9169
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 111
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
comment =address 0x011F6F54, should be caller 0x00AE7C27, but showing up as NULL
SizeAddress = 0x00AD9189
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 111
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
comment =address 0x011F6F64, should be caller 0x00AE7C27, but showing up as NULL
SizeAddress = 0x00AD91A9
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 111
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
comment =address 0x011F6F74, should be caller 0x00AE7CA7, but showing up as NULL
SizeAddress = 0x00AD91CC
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 39
WordBits = 8
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x00a2f00b, multiplied by 4
SizeAddress = 0x00A2EFDF
OldSize = 148
NewSize = 604
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x00a2f00b, must be 1/4th of the preceding one
SizeAddress = 0x00A2EFED
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 151
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x00a660e2, multiplied by 4
SizeAddress = 0x00A660B7
OldSize = 236
NewSize = 636
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x00a660e2, must be 1/4th of the preceding one
SizeAddress = 0x00A660C4
OldSize = 59
NewSize = 159
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x00B61872, multiplied by 4
SizeAddress = 0x00B61841
OldSize = 404
NewSize = 1204
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x00B61872, must be 1/4th of the preceding one
SizeAddress = 0x00B61854
OldSize = 101
NewSize = 301
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x00B7FFA8, multiplied by 4
SizeAddress = 0x00B7FF73
OldSize = 148
NewSize = 988
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x00B7FFA8, must be 1/4th of the preceding one
SizeAddress = 0x00B7FF85
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 247
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x00b9a61b, multiplied by 4
SizeAddress = 0x00B9A5EB
OldSize = 148
NewSize = 628
}
Hashtable = {
comment =caller 0x00b9a61b, must be 1/4th of the preceding one
SizeAddress = 0x00B9A5FD
OldSize = 37
NewSize = 157
}
}

}
CriticalSection = {
CallerAddress = 0xA5D129
comment = Renderer+0x180, recommendation=suppress (mode 5)
Mode = 5
Version =FalloutNV 1.2.0.285
}
CriticalSection = {
CallerAddress = 0xA5D117
comment = Renderer+0x080, recommendation=fair (mode 2)
Mode = 2
Spin = 1500
}
CriticalSection = {
CallerAddress = 0xFACB0E
comment = high contention CS, recommendation=stagger (mode 3)
Mode = 3
Spin = 1500
}
CriticalSection = {
CallerAddress = 0x6805A1
comment = unknown set of CSes, recommendationfair (mode 2)
Mode = 2
}
CriticalSection = {
CallerAddress = 0xAA3302
comment = unkown CS, recommendation=fair (mode 2)
Mode = 2
}
}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 7:13 pm

I'll take a look. In the mean time use spoiler tags to bracket your ini - like this

[*spoiler*] your ini [*/spoiler*]  only leave the asterisk's off.

A drop of 10 fps is very acceptable when using and enb. Lets see what we can do about the stutter.
Back to top Go down
The House Always Wins!

The House Always Wins!

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 7:25 pm

@"jacoboriley" Oh ok thank you I'll make sure to do that next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 7:39 pm

You can edit your post with the spoiler tags....I'm pretty sure Cerruti will if you don't.

Another question - which quality preset are you using for the Nevada Skies version of this enb?

The ini file we're looking for is the enblocal settings file. It looks like this:

Spoiler:

Last edited by jacoboriley on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
klaatu27

klaatu27

Character sheet
Name: Korben Dallas
Faction: Federal Army Special Forces
Level: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 7:45 pm

maybe the problem its iNumHWThreads= in your ini file of new vegas
change iNumHWThreads=1 to iNumHWThreads=2 or trie New Vegas Stutter Remover
and desactive antialiasing on ur launcher
Back to top Go down
The House Always Wins!

The House Always Wins!

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 8:35 pm

@"jacoboriley" Those are the default settings I already used that it didn't work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 9:02 pm

I understand, was just showing you where to find the enblocal. You're right, that is the stock ini. There is one simple change you can try in this ini file on top of what you have already done that may be the little piece missing from the changes you already made.

Again, I recommend you back up your ini (on the desk top is fine) before this last single line change in the enblocal ini. Also I repeat, this is someone else's fix on the Stutter removal page...not mine. It appeared to work for others, use at your discretion.

Under the [MEMORY] section find this line -

ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true and change to =false.

Save your ini and then go in game and see if the stutter is still there. If something bad happens just drop your saved ini (on the desktop) back in and we'll look at something else. I will not be responsible for you not following instructions. If you want to try something else, you're more than welcome to.
Back to top Go down
The House Always Wins!

The House Always Wins!

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 11:05 pm

@"jacoboriley" Sadly that didn't work it only made it worse luckily as instructed saved it let me see if I can find stuff as well and test stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Gaming Underground Network.   Hello Gaming Underground Network. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Gaming Underground Network.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next