Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
ghoul boom wolfenstein money hunk Ryse vault daryl Call marvel dead riot Gear mandalorian gauss Reforged Mask khan machine NPCs Superpele commonwealth body Overhaul power boomers
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby monke gaming Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Empty
PostSubject: Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors   Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 7:33 pm

I tried to figure out what mod(s) are causing pre culling issues with some cells that makes them turn invisible when looked at, problem is according to FO4Edit, none of my mods are conflicting with each other, leaving me stumped. I honestly don't know what is causing this, I tried disabling my Ebn, but nothing changed. I've listed the mods I use

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors   Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 9:30 pm

Can you provide any screen shots of these empty cells? I don't see "Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch in your list at all and it would be right at the top, just a couple down from the DLC's if it was. Did you use LOOT to sort these?

And the most obvious question when you ran FO4Edit, did you 'apply filter to show conflict losers', apply filter to show conflicts in leveled lists' and 'check for errors' ? Sorry to ask the obvious, but many times it's the simple things that hook us.

My guess would be you have a single mod that didn't completely install. I also wouldn't run FO4 without the unofficial patch. I stopped using LOOT awhile back, but I'm not recommending that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors   Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 5:55 pm

@"jacoboriley" For the Fo4 unofficial patch, it was missing since it wasn't installed, though I installed it recently, and yes, I use LOOT to sort my mods.

As for fo4edit, still no changes, but here are the screenshots IG of what happens:
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors 20180910
Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors 20180911
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors   Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 6:05 pm

Since you do run loot, does it find dirty edits or missing masters? I've never experienced what you are after many goofs on my part. Maybe someone here has something else to look at for you. I'm at a loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors   Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 6:28 pm

@"jacoboriley" Loot says everything is fine, and I also re-installed the winter mod I use for the game, nothing seams to be wrong.
Back to top Go down
bobman10000

bobman10000

PostSubject: Re: Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors   Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 8:43 pm

A few notes on preculling (previs) in FO4:
1) The only mods that could potentially be having an impact are ones with Worldspace (for exterior preculling) or Cell (for interior preculling) records. Should help narrow things down.
2) If a mod has RVIS, VISI, PCMB, XPRI, or XCRI changes (when compared to vanilla), then it messes with preculling/precombineds in some way*.
3) If a mod touches a previously precombined mesh** and doesn't rebuild previs/precombineds, previs and precombineds both will be disabled in that cell. Of note, this should not be your problem, unless the cell also has placed occlusion meshes (one example being the airport, which has screwy culling even without mods).
4) Having the bUseCombinedObjects=0 ini edit without the bUsePreCulledObjects=0 ini edit means that, if you scrap a large, previously precombined mesh, and walk in close to (or through) where it used to be in such a way that your vision would have been blocked, things will flicker in and out of view. This ini edit (either one, but the relevant one for your issue is the CombinedObjects one) actually disables the automatic disabling mentioned above (point 3). The Preculled ini edit can cause similar problems in interior cells, but that doesn't appear to be your issue. If you don't have the ini edit in your Fallou4.ini or Fallout4Custom.ini, make sure it isn't in any mod-specific ini.***

*New values in PCMB, VISI, or RVIS means they rebuilt previs/precombineds. If they aren't the last mod to touch that cell, expect problems.
**easy to see in FO4Edit because the reference will show up with brackets, e.g. [Placed Object] vs Placed Object
***I recommend against either ini unless you are absolutely sure you need it. Even for a mod like Conquest (or any other mod that lets you drop a workbench anywhere so you can scrap the world), I would recommend this mod, which has teh same effect as using both ini edits in exterior cells only, and doesn't trigger any graphical glitches in interior cells.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors   Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors Empty

Back to top Go down

Unable to find mod(s) tthat causes cell culling errors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1