Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money marvel riot power ghoul daryl gauss boom commonwealth Call dead khan Reforged Gear Mask NPCs mandalorian machine vault Ryse body boomers Overhaul wolfenstein Superpele hunk
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby monke gaming Yesterday at 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siriusbizzy

Siriusbizzy

FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Empty
PostSubject: FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED]   FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 6:51 pm

Despite the unfortunate lack of response I would not be deterred to find out wtf was causing this problem, especially when the same thing happened with the first recon helmet I found.

Solution:

The problem was in the "I dream of electric sheep" mod which adds a cybernetic eye perk. This installation comes with the option to have an actual small model on the eye eye of your character, representing the implant. Kinda cool but this was exactly what was blocking the radiation suit and the recon helmet. The mod has the option to install a model-less version too so I tried that and lo-and-behold problem solved.

Pretty logical after the fact, but remembering this very small addition was on my character's face took some time. I only play in FP mode and the eye would only be visible during some instances of VATS. Happy now with this solved, though the radiation suit still sucks in regard to preventing RADs, but when has that ever been different?

Peace & Love cowboy
--------------------------------------------------------------

I have everything running all right in my current FNV run, but the first time I need to equip a radiation suit....it will not effectively be equipped. I have already googled this issue both in here and outside but nothing I can find about this.

In short: When I click to equip either the advanced or normal radiation suit, the equip sound is played and my current armor (including headwear) is removed. The check box in front of the radiation suit remains unfilled however and upon exiting my pip-boy I appear naked. Checking the stats screen I can also verify there is no radiation protection in effect.

What I have tried to no effect:
- equipping all other armors I have collected, no issues
- restarting/reloading the game
- dropping the item and picking it up again
- adding a new item through the console
- equipping both suits through the console (equip sound is played and in the top left of the screen says "Radiation Suit was equipped")

o_O
Then I run out of ideas, since this is so specific to the (advanced) radiation suit. If anyone can help me resolve this I'd be very happy indeed. No fun in not being able to protect yourself from the obvious radiation.

NB. I have no mods running that specifically target these radiation suits, as far as I know.

Last edited by Siriusbizzy on Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wertologist

Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED]   FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 4:11 pm

Best to post your mod list so people can help determine what is causing it. While you don't think any mod is interfering, you might be wrong as this isn't a known vanilla bug. Are you sure the suit has some condition to it? You can't equip broken armor.
Back to top Go down
Siriusbizzy

Siriusbizzy

PostSubject: Re: FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED]   FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 3:30 pm

Ok, here goes Smile

EDIT: oh and the condition of the radiation suit was @>70%, but I even tested a brand new one added through the console player.additem code.

This is my total loadout, hope that this triggers someone mod-sense ^^

Spoiler:

Total active plugins: 131
Total plugins: 194

Last edited by Siriusbizzy on Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a spoiler)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED]   FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED] Empty

Back to top Go down

FNV radiation suit can't be equipped [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1