Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine Superpele Mask hunk NPCs wolfenstein boomers commonwealth daryl dead khan Overhaul Ryse body boom power mandalorian money Gear Call marvel gauss vault ghoul Reforged riot
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
UNSniper

Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:21 am

I would have to be a wastelander becules if you deiced to escape the vault you wont be immune and would die off plus the wastelander is free to do what he wants and the vault dweller has to follow rules and get tested on.

deathsand12

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:07 am

Yeah. even though I choose to be a wastelander you gotta realize how absolutely shitty it has got to be growing up in the wastes
Back to top Go down
liljonesy04

liljonesy04

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:26 pm

Wasteland all the way. Got to have excitement in your life and you won't find it in a vault. I also don't want to be a lab rat. There is just a sense of being independent out in the wasteland on your own being able to forge your own life and doing what you want when you want and discovering, seeing, and exploring monumental locations.

Back to top Go down
lexintun

lexintun

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:36 pm

Wastelander is better IMO cuz u have the freedom to do what u want when u want and with every1 u want.Also the wasteland is way more harsher and dangerous than a petty vault (with the exception of vault 108.Damn its full of garry's there Very Happy Very Happy ) so u learn to survive the hard way make 1 mistake and it can be ur last.nad last but not least u dont bow ur head to the so called Overseer whenever u are told.

Chaosyn

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 7:38 pm

Wastelander. I hate being tied to a specific Vault when I can make my own origin story.
Plus there's the fact that as a Vault Dweller you might not have the knowledge to survive efficiently out here and you'd definitely be at a disadvantage as far as what to expect from creatures and other people.
Back to top Go down
MemeMan

MemeMan

Character sheet
Name: John Wrolpe
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts (East Coast Commander 2287)
Level: 89

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:51 am

I think wastelander because i'd rather die then have a slow death in a vault from experiments

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:40 am

Wastelander because if I were to die I would want to die on my own terms, and I'd want to have an epic/honoraable death like Katsumoto from The Last Samurai.
Back to top Go down
Undeadsewer

Undeadsewer

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:10 am

I would be a Wastelander since living a life of solitude (although safe), is a bit boring and I could really use some survival experience for once. TongueTril

Back to top Go down
Mamani808

Mamani808

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:31 pm

I'd stay in the vault until my dad goes missing and have to venture into the wasteland find out where he went off to. Okay, being serious, I would wait in the vault until most of the radiation cleared and then find the nearest form of civilization, if any and try to become a reputable member of the community and be a good karma kind of guy. Once I make enough caps and increase my skills, I'd get a posse and wipe out the bandits, mutants and free the wasteland from oppression. Something like that.
Back to top Go down
ninodeawesome

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 9:48 pm

Vault would be "safer" because you most likely have a food supply but what if raiders break in and you have to learn to live with minimum nutrition would suck so wastelander

Halo7665

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:01 pm

I would rather be a wastelander and die a horrible death then be a test subject in a huge cage. Besides you have more freedom in the wastes and you could probably build a little base in one of the abandoned buildings.

HeManpower!

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:24 pm

Id Prefer wastelander, Im very prone to wandering around and a vault just seems like a bad place to that, Plus in a vault there's no real telling what the experiment is, i think me trying to figure it out alone would cause me to go bonkers.
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:27 pm

Wastelander, they have more experience and have the knowledge of the land and the inhabitants. A vault dweller may have high tech equipment but lacks experience. But hey to each his own i guess.
Back to top Go down
Vlabeto

Vlabeto

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Wastelander for sure i think of it as if it was a game would i like to sit in a vault no i want to go out there in the wastes have some adrenaline rather then being experimented on in a vault and not to mention the everlasting action in the wastes but im speaking for a game in real life i would still be a wastelander but forget the whole action part
lol!
Back to top Go down
TheLoneSurvivor

TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:17 pm

Be a wastelander, if you survived the apocalypse then that is first off amazing, then working together as a community to survive it sounds so much more adventurous instead of being locked in a vault getting everything handed to you

dtobviousmcduh

dtobviousmcduh

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:44 pm

I love going far from the city to camp, hike, walking trails, explore. I love this life style, a few years back i had to choose if i stayed with my uncle living in a small farm surrounded by forest and hills, beautiful place, or living in the city with my family and have a normal life, and as i was under age and i was studing and stuff, i stayed in the confort of my home, but as i will inherit the farm one day, i am not worried, the only problem is that from where i live, to the farm is almost 1,500 kilometers away...

but anyway, i would rather be a Randall Clark style of survivor all the way

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
Gedor

Gedor

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Wastelander
Better do live one day doing what i like, than living 100 years being someone's lab rat

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gedoracroable
overwatch029

overwatch029

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:20 am

id be wastelander trying to survive id start my own groups and try to help other wastelanders

Great Teacher Alex

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:16 am

I would be a wastelander as I would be accustomed to the hardships of the wasteland while if I was from a vault and had to leave it would be extremely difficult for me to get used to malnutrition and only just surviving each day. I pick wastelanders as well because even though they might not have alot of advanced technology they have the means to survive without it.
Back to top Go down
daedric_cat

daedric_cat

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:23 am

Wastelander.

Much better to be outside, I couldn't stand being trapped inside all the time. And better survival skills, too.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?    Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wastelander Or Vault Dweller?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next