Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
dead power machine hunk boomers riot ghoul commonwealth mandalorian vault Gear NPCs Ryse Mask gauss Overhaul boom Call wolfenstein marvel Superpele daryl khan body money Reforged
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby professorlicme8 Today at 12:32 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby Xehonort Today at 2:33 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby CrossDressiNate Yesterday at 6:20 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby SilverInc Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:06 am

» The Next fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby Evmeister Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Promotions - How to get Mod Access

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
HectorSuarezking

HectorSuarezking

Character sheet
Name: Hector calhoun
Faction: Ncr
Level: 68

Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 7:29 am

@Commander Wolffe thank you so much for the promotion i have waited for this moment for a long time but it was worth the wait. words can't describe how happy i am once again thank you and i will always be an active member of gun for years to come
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:00 am

Congrats to the reinstated and new colonial's !! Thumbs Up Always nice to see new rank given out.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
TheHusky

TheHusky

Character sheet
Name: -
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 5:11 pm

Heheey, its good to be back. Thanks guys! See you all around.

Steam Profile:
Back to top Go down
zodiac213

zodiac213

Character sheet
Name: Artyom
Faction: Mercenary
Level: Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 7:47 pm

Congrats to both the new and old. I'll see ya'll around the forums.

sigmaceti

Character sheet
Name: Shepard
Faction: Lone Wanderer
Level: Unimportant

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 10:21 pm

ty, ty so much, I hope I will not disappoint again

klaatu27

Character sheet
Name: Korben Dallas
Faction: Federal Army Special Forces
Level: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:40 am

Congrats to the new & old Colonials.Enjoy the new rank Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!

Major_Tumanov

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 6:42 am

А можно ли снова получить ранг "Колониста", если меня давным-давно пидорнули из "Ветеранов"?
------------
Is it possible to regain a title of Colonial if i got zucced from Veterans long time ago?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 8:22 am

Major_Tumanov wrote:
А можно ли снова получить ранг "Колониста", если меня давным-давно пидорнули из "Ветеранов"?
------------
Is it possible to regain a title of Colonial if i got zucced from Veterans long time ago?

You can always regain your rank as long as you return to being an active member. They do ask for English to be used in the forums as well.
Back to top Go down
vandenburger

vandenburger

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 2:52 pm

Congratulations to new and Old Colonials enjoy the juicy content
Back to top Go down
Major_Tumanov

Major_Tumanov

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 2:38 am

@jacoboriley так то, в правилах, ЕМНИП, указано примерно следующее: можно писать хоть на ебучем суахили, главное - предоставить более-менее внятный английский перевод
---------------
in fact, if i remember right, the rules are saying something like: you can write even on a damn kiswahili - you must just give an english translation.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:08 am

@Major_Tumanov, You are quite correct and there was no offense intended in any way
Back to top Go down
ObtainedDust

ObtainedDust

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 9:14 pm

@Commander Wolffe
While i completely understand why i have been demoted it goes without saying you guys are just keeping this community as tight nit as its been and it does humble me to see the new lot going up in the ranks.

Truth be told i don't commit a lot of time to fallout anymore and this forum was more of an after thought. i did log on a few times out of curiosity too see any new developments and so forth.

I would also like to say i never shared or passed on these mods to any one out of courtesy to the authors wishes and would only like to wish them the best in future endeavors and projects. You guys truly are the pinnacle of this community give how unsatisfactory 4 and 76 have been (very personal opinion)

id also like to pass a great deal of thanks to those who initially entrusted me with the rank and all moderators past and present,Yall the real MVPs and lastly id like to say if ever i do wander back into this convoluted hobby know as modding id love nothing more to be welcomed back to this nifty little community.

Kindest Of Regards
Yours Truly .
Dusty ~ Alex

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
HarciaHill

HarciaHill

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 3:08 pm

Thanks for the useful ingo
Back to top Go down
Gamb_of_Lod

Gamb_of_Lod

Character sheet
Name: Mike
Faction: BoS
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 7:31 am

@"ritualclarity" Just joined the site, although I made an account a while ago but kinda got busy so never did anything with it, and this guide was really helpful so just wanted to say a quick thanks!

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 2:12 am

Well it's that time of the month again where a few people  have been demoted.
The following people fell into the Mosh Pit of demotion and didn't make it out unharmed:

@x1VASH1x
Latest post : Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:37 pm

@Panther
Latest post : Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:06 am

@gibons45
Latest post : Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:36 pm

Hopefully these people will be able to recover from their bruises and rejoin our community once again as active members.

In other news these two people emerged victorious from the Mosh Pit and have returned to our active community.

@Kaevire
@Vicks

Back to top Go down
callabar

callabar

Character sheet
Name: Danny
Faction: Scoia'Tael
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 2:17 am

RIP Panther. Forever in our hearts Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 1f625

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 2:26 am

@Kaevire and @Vicks congratulations on regaining Colonial rank!

Sad to see the ones to get lost in the mosh pit, but they can reagain their rank again by being regular members just like these two did.
Back to top Go down
Timeseeker

Timeseeker

Character sheet
Name: Blues
Faction: Light Labs
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 2:26 am

And so, more unfortunate people fall victim to the 13th. Thankfully, though, the amount of people who've been demoted this time around is super low! It does my heart good to see such a low number of demotions =)

Hey, it's not all sad news, though! Welcome back to the Green Team, @Kaevire & @Vicks! Congratulations on re-earning your Colonial ranks!

Last edited by Timeseeker on Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rednegade.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotions - How to get Mod Access

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next