Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money Call Superpele mandalorian ghoul gauss boomers commonwealth Overhaul Gear khan Mask power marvel body Ryse Reforged riot boom dead hunk machine wolfenstein NPCs vault daryl
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby professorlicme8 Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby Xehonort Yesterday at 1:33 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby CrossDressiNate Yesterday at 5:20 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Skynet and your own vault: Two questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Dependent
Level: Basement

Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Empty
PostSubject: Skynet and your own vault: Two questions   Skynet and your own vault: Two questions EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 4:10 pm

Let's say you're skynet at the end of fallout 2; without foreknowledge of the events such as the legion in future fallout games, what would you be doing to maximize your chances of long term survival? What's the long and short term plan? Wink
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Skynet

Also: The Enclave, pre-war, lets you design your own vault. No tricks, surprisingly -- it's a real vault meant to save people. Its purpose is to rebuilt society as close to possible as the pre-war American town in as many ways as possible, with all the pros and cons that go along with that pre-war world.
What or who goes in this vault, to best accomplish this mission? (Not including vague fictional technologies like gecks.)
Back to top Go down
ahyuser001

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Skynet and your own vault: Two questions   Skynet and your own vault: Two questions EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 4:03 pm

Go to the hubologists and plant myself into their space craft. Make sure to do the necessary adjustments to ensure that the craft reaches the earth's orbit.

Once I am in space, look for a Ballistic Orbital Missile Base so that I can use it to identify the robots and computers connected to its network then make copies of myself. I will then use the robots to manually upload myself to any robot or computer that is not connected to the network.

I will also get a hold of missile silos and robot factories to grow my power then create the 2nd apocalypse. >insert terminator music here<

As for the vault, you probably need engineers(preferably with skills with maintaining nuclear reactors, the water supply and the structural integrity of the vault), doctors(preferably gynecologists, pediatricians and your regular physicians), someone who knows agriculture(for self sufficiency) and a professional security agency.

I would also create an Overseer School to ensure that a reliable and competent line of succession. After that anyone who purchased a spot in the Vault could enter as advertised.

Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skynet and your own vault: Two questions   Skynet and your own vault: Two questions EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 9:19 pm

After seeing so much of the fallout universe, I think that a vault would need a garbage collector and someone who knows how to build a pre-war sanctuary-hills style house. Really no one knows how to build real houses anymore, mostly just shanty-town shacks.
Back to top Go down
ahyuser001

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Skynet and your own vault: Two questions   Skynet and your own vault: Two questions EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:42 am

I think that can be easily fixed by having a database that has that information however this would only work if the Vault had a excellent education system including a professional teacher.

And we probably need a good stock of 2 ply because you never know Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skynet and your own vault: Two questions   Skynet and your own vault: Two questions EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 9:48 am

Yeah, I mean, reasonable houses and the people who know how to build them have been around for thousands of years. Medieval townhouses, some of which still survive on certain streets in Europe, actually look pretty nice and required no modern technology to build. So there's something profoundly wrong with the people of the wasteland.
But then, the vaults weren't really meant to save people.
And someone *cough* just had to go and destroy the Enclave HQ... twice.
Back to top Go down
ahyuser001

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Skynet and your own vault: Two questions   Skynet and your own vault: Two questions EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 10:21 am

I guess the people in the wasteland only cares about a building if it has a roof and walls. They could not be bothered with aesthetics.

And I would also like to add that there are vaults that is designed to save people(the control vaults). We can already see a successful vault like Vault City. The only problem is the ratio of control vaults vs weird vaults is around 1:121 Skynet and your own vault: Two questions 1f606

Back to top Go down
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skynet and your own vault: Two questions   Skynet and your own vault: Two questions EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 11:37 am

Shady Sands and Vault city looked pretty nice... "new" buildings, actual intact roads, tree-lined park areas, etc. But nothing that looked like tranquility lane made flesh, which probably would be an enclave dream come true. The skill or will to make a house like the pre-war suburb is just gone from the wasteland, I think. Maybe if Vault 3 had survived...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skynet and your own vault: Two questions   Skynet and your own vault: Two questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Skynet and your own vault: Two questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1