Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel power boomers wolfenstein Mask Superpele dead khan Overhaul body Call commonwealth machine ghoul hunk Reforged mandalorian NPCs Gear money gauss Ryse vault riot boom daryl
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby professorlicme8 Yesterday at 4:32 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby CrossDressiNate Wed May 01, 2024 10:20 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zekroh892

Zekroh892

What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why?   What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 7:12 pm

For me, it would be the Old Republic days. But if I could make a new era, I would.
Back to top Go down
pwninronan

pwninronan

PostSubject: Re: What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why?   What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 3:42 am

Out of the films? Definitely NOT during the original or sequel trilogy time period, that's for sure. The prequels time era seemed so quaint, despite having the threat of the separatists looming.

In the expanded universe, yeah. Probably the Old Republic.
Back to top Go down
EyeShotFirst

EyeShotFirst

Character sheet
Name: Sharpe
Faction: Institute
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why?   What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 4:20 am

The Original Trilogy era just seems like more of an adventure. Then again, I have such nostalgia for those films, and I don't really feel as much of a connection to that with the prequel and sequel trilogies, though I don't hate those films. I just feel like they are bonus material to my nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
WAREZ

WAREZ

PostSubject: Re: What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why?   What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 5:56 am

Yeah defenitly it would have to be Old republic era, probably the mandalorian wars. Or perhaps pre-jedis era.

Specs: Intel Core i5 2500K | MSI B3 | Corsair 4x4GB DDR3-1600 | ASUS GTX 1060 6GB VRAM | Antec Kuhler H2O 920 | SSD Corsair Neutron - 256GB + V-NAND SSD 850 EVO 500GB + HDD 500GB Barracuda | CoolerMaster GX-Series 750W | CM Storm Enforcer | Tt Challenger Pro | Steelseries Sensei | Logitech MX518 | MS XBOX 360 Wireless | Windows 10 Pro x64 | OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black
Back to top Go down
pwninronan

pwninronan

PostSubject: Re: What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why?   What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 7:01 am

EyeShotFirst wrote:
The Original Trilogy era just seems like more of an adventure. Then again, I have such nostalgia for those films, and I don't really feel as much of a connection to that with the prequel and sequel trilogies, though I don't hate those films. I just feel like they are bonus material to my nostalgia.

I certainly agree that the tone of the films were more adventurous. The reason I didn't choose those films, however, is imagine being a citizen during that time. You'd be pretty much pressed by the empire at all times. Solution? Join the rebels - oh wait, most of them die. Lol there just aren't any perfect options.
Back to top Go down
robb-bobby

robb-bobby

Character sheet
Name: SecretAgentBob
Faction: NCR
Level: 16

PostSubject: Re: What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why?   What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 12:51 pm

I would want to be in the clone wars era the one where the cartoons happened between episode 2 and 3, as to why I just think it would be cool to fight in the wars as a militia force for the republic or take advantage of the war time to open up a black market as well as mercenary work.

Durallis

PostSubject: Re: What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why?   What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 11:10 am

pwninronan wrote:
EyeShotFirst wrote:

I certainly agree that the tone of the films were more adventurous. The reason I didn't choose those films, however, is imagine being a citizen during that time. You'd be pretty much pressed by the empire at all times. Solution? Join the rebels - oh wait, most of them die. Lol there just aren't any perfect options.

Depends on how illegal your planned activities were going to be TongueTril
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why?   What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 10:30 pm

I'd love to live in the GCW era just to join the empire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why?   What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Star Wars era would you rather live in, and why?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2