Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call money khan dead hunk ghoul wolfenstein Mask machine Reforged NPCs marvel riot commonwealth body daryl boom Ryse vault boomers Superpele Overhaul mandalorian Gear gauss power
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby monke gaming Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pecos1

pecos1

Character sheet
Name: Mean Sonofagun
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level: Super Mutant Legionary

[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Empty
PostSubject: [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory   [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 10:05 pm

Ave, GUNners and GUNnettes!

As you may already know, FNV has an area of the Mojave map (South New Vegas in particular) that is pretty much fiend territory. In that area there is quite a few unique company buildings and characters that are spread along the wastes of South New Vegas.

What is your favorite part of the Fiend Territory in FNV?
Angry Mob
My favorite part might have to be the "Zapp's Neon Signs" building that has Duke and his gang of fiends inside. I find Dukes character, even though he has no dialogue at all, to be interesting because of his base S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats and his karma.
[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory 242?cb=20120906154448
Dukes karma is one of the only 5 character karma's in FNV that is all the way down to "Very Evil". His highest stats are perception and charisma so I'd assume he is an evil manipulator, similar to Vulpas. Twisted Evil

Zapp's Neon Signs
Back to top Go down
dantaefetticus

dantaefetticus

Character sheet
Name: Samson Ramsey
Faction: Independent
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory   [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 5:55 am

@pecos1 In the cut content of the game, you were actually given the chance to talk to the fiend honchos. I heard there was even plans to sell them drugs so you could not get fucked by them. Duke was also supposed to have dialogue, too. And from his stats and some background information, he was supposed to be the most kniving and cunning out of all the fiend honchos. All this cut content and cut plans leads me to believe that Obsidian wanted to make the Fiends an actual faction that you can join and let help you in the final climax. But since Bethesda Softworks gave them such a short development period, they probably had to cut that plan out. That really sucks because having the Fiends by your side and making them your lackies would've made for a great evil, independent playthrough. You being Motor-Runner's right-hand man(or killing him outright and making yourself leader) and starting a war with the NCR and Legion would've been awesome.

kylorenismat

kylorenismat

Character sheet
Name: Kylo ren
Faction: Knights of Ren
Level: Supreme leader

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory   [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 11:33 am

my favorite fiends territory is located just north of the South Vegas Ruins West Entrance in some ruined buildings because the character fiend cook cook is there. i remember thinking he was just a fiend with some cool armor until i saw he had a cool flamethrower also which surprised me.
Back to top Go down
Redmaus

Redmaus

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory   [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 12:05 am

I like the area that Violet has her dogs, because I can pick of the dogs that respawn over and over again with pretty much any rifle and sneaking. Stupid mutts.
Back to top Go down
Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory   [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:48 am

Vault 3. Place is a goldmine. That and I liked seeing "Fiend Society" as it were.

[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
TheMr2fast

TheMr2fast

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory   [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:58 pm

Cook-cook's ruined camp. A great place to shoot some brahmin and watch the fireworks

[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory 9dca3e10
Back to top Go down
Posterize4VC

Posterize4VC

Character sheet
Name: Chef Vortivask
Faction: N/A
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory   [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 5:45 pm

To be honest, I didn't find any of the fiend territory particularly interesting. I guess the entrance area of Vault 3 is cool, only because I had a fun firefight there once. Otherwise it's hit or miss for me.

ShanghaiBatz

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory   [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 6:24 pm

The area leading to Vault 3 is probably my favorite albeit a bit underwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory   [FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory Empty

Back to top Go down

[FNV] Favorite part of Fiend Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1