Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel Superpele upgrades Reforged money Mask khan Gear wolfenstein riot body Call commonwealth daryl boom Ryse space machine ghoul FCOM vault dead mandalorian boomers NPCs hunk
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favorite part of Fallout 4? Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite part of Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Y0ungRe13el

Y0ungRe13el

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Favorite part of Fallout 4? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite part of Fallout 4?   Favorite part of Fallout 4? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 10:55 am

I know Fallout 4 isn't the best game you guys were expecting. Hell, I know for a fact that some of you were actually very disappointed by the game. However, this does not mean the game is the worse game of all time. Surely there are some things about the game the made it more tolerable, or even impressed you.

One thing that I truly liked about Fallout 4 were the factions. It may not be a popular opinion, but I really liked them. Bethesda is really good at making memorable factions. The 4 major factions, BoS, Railroad, Minutemen, and Institute, were really diverse in their ideologies, characters, equipment, motives, etc. Although, admittedly, they could have been fleshed out more, they all had their own charm. I also really liked the small factions, like the Atom Cats and the Followers of Atom, they diversify this already diverse world even more.

So what's your favorite part of Fallout 4. It can be characters, areas, gameplay, equipment, anything, I'm really interested to know.

polofficerbob

Character sheet
Name: Police Officer Bob
Faction: NCR and proud
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part of Fallout 4?   Favorite part of Fallout 4? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 1:01 pm

Honestly, there were alot of pretty good things, but they just feel unfinished. Look at the main conflict in the game - synths and Institute and how people treat them. The Institute is stealing people for no reason, so they seem like the bad guys because of the kidnappings and creation of super mutants. But when you get to the Institute, most of the people there arent any villains or anything, just regular people. So why the fuck all the kidnapping and other evil things? Thats just one of many things Bethesda didnt think hard enough.

Favorite part of Fallout 4? Xgz9nkRFavorite part of Fallout 4? VB9B5
Back to top Go down
joshwist55

joshwist55

Character sheet
Name: Andrew M. Rockefeller
Faction: NCR
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part of Fallout 4?   Favorite part of Fallout 4? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 10:43 pm

I love that the game was very reliant on the the factions for the stories. More than 3rd but a little less than New Vegas. It had some great additions like Sprinting. I can't tell you enough that I'm happy that I don't have to jump 60 million times that I can level up my Acrobatics 10x fold if it was oblivion.

NewVegasMerc

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part of Fallout 4?   Favorite part of Fallout 4? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 10:50 pm

Generally I liked the game. I thought that the atmosphere and world design was great. I loved the world design in fact and that was one of the favorite elements of mine. The core gameplay mechanics also were something I liked. When in first person using a firearm felt more smooth and less clunky than Fallout 3 or New Vegas. Sprinting was another good addition. However I feel the reason people were disappointed was the lack of roleplaying elements and the little focus on side quests. But I do consider it a great game, just maybe not the Fallout 4 I was expecting, but I'm happy with how the game turned out anyway.

Fury

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part of Fallout 4?   Favorite part of Fallout 4? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 11:53 pm

I don't have just a single favorite part about F4 actually..

I liked a lot about it. The gunplay was amazing, the settlement builder I have put DAYS into, the exploration is by far the best out of F3 and NV (not hard to beat NV in terms of exploration though), I love the Institute design (could care less about Railroad or Minutemen), and the location is also what I would expect from a post-apoc styled game - due to the atmosphere and it actually feeling like the world ended.

kiionohi

Character sheet
Name: Eery
Faction: Questlove
Level: 11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part of Fallout 4?   Favorite part of Fallout 4? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 12:38 am

I loathed Fallout 4 at first, thought it was just lame. I think when I stopped playing it as a Fallout game is when I liked it, if that makes sense.

Now I'm more addicted to 4 than NV.

miguelqp20

miguelqp20

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part of Fallout 4?   Favorite part of Fallout 4? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 12:48 am

f4 for me its a fallout game soooo i get addicted quick but  my fav part  U.U elder maxson making his excentric and hi Ad Victoriam BOS entrance  in the commonwealth  closed eyes smile aaaand the plot of fallout 4 its noot too good but  yeah begins good then seems a little  lost but  hey whem you find shaum you get a liuttle wtf :v and for me that i ended the minuteman ending  blowing up my own son  yeah its like cake said  at first fallout 4 irs a lame game because his  new genre  more fps BUUUT whem you play a good time my brother your soul is lost you are addicted and  will be for a goooood loooong time

EDIT: i altmost forgot to mention the BOS in f4 idk if is just me but they are a little Space marines TongueTril if you compare Power armors xenophobic(bos hates everything non human) God emperor > elder maxson above everything and recovering tech just like relics yeah i like the bos in f4 :v

Moonlightbae

Character sheet
Name: Litney Houston
Faction: Heartbreak Kids
Level: BadKenzClub aka FRESHER THAN YOU

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part of Fallout 4?   Favorite part of Fallout 4? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 12:55 am

The best thing about Fallout 4? Good question, as a fan of this series I pretty much unimpressed with this game, I don't play for the lore, I play for the freedom of running around in a tactical outfit.

But anyway what was my favorite aspect of this game? Not the setting! Favorite part of Fallout 4? 1f602

For the first time in a Bethesda game I was able to make a female character who was actually attractive without mods. Who knew it was possible? My girl looked fine as fuck, looking like Rihanna. If I had the game installed still I'd take a screenshot but just take my word for it, bad gyal Riri

https://www.taylorswift.com/
Hitchenson

Hitchenson

Character sheet
Name: Player Character
Faction: House Always Wins
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part of Fallout 4?   Favorite part of Fallout 4? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:21 am

The implementation of illnesses and such in hardcore (survival) mode; the stacks of new quality animations such as deathclaws actually seeming more lizard-like and robots crawling towards you with blown off legs; ignoring the BoS, how most everything was "new lore" (even if it wasn't the best), as in building up new factions with the Institute and Minutemen, as opposed to Fallout 3 which was just regurgitating the West Coast with what Bethesda incorrectly assumed to be Fallout-tropes (I still think they should have established Regulators/Minutemen in FO3 set during an earlier timeline, then took said faction into FO4 all grown up ala the NCR in FO1 > 2 > NV); how a lot of creatures don't follow the 'sprint head on at my foe and smack them' mindset and use a bit more cunning and/or unique abilities.

I'm really not a fan of Fallout 4, but it can't be said it didn't bring anything decent to the table at all. Ultimately, though, I'm happy being stuck back in 2010~
Back to top Go down
Kyzo

Kyzo

Character sheet
Name: Shaun
Faction: Independant
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part of Fallout 4?   Favorite part of Fallout 4? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:37 am

I really hate the new dialogue system in this ga... Oh wait, I just read the title. closed eyes smile

A lot of things in this game I really like. Stuff like the Deathclaws, Power Armor (besides the fusion core thing), weapon modding, the factions (when not relating to the main quest/storyline) and settlement building as I don't have to install a bunch of house mods to have a nice little hideout/home to store all your stuff in. Some of the companions I really like to, especially Cait.
Also the fact that I can make a character that is a bit chubby/fat... actually the whole character customization is great in this game.
Back to top Go down
Tactical DropBear

Tactical DropBear

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part of Fallout 4?   Favorite part of Fallout 4? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 11:29 am

Like many others, I wasn't super impressed with Fallout 4, Although I really did enjoy the building mechanic that was introduced to the game.

Settlement building definitely added many more hours of gameplay, For me at least. On my first playthrough I recall sitting down for a good 3 - 4 hours just building anything that came to mind. It was a nice mind numbing activity to do if the wasteland became a bit exhausting. Building opened up a opportunity to kick back and take a break from being the hero of the wasteland for a little while.

Now don't get me wrong, It wasn't perfect and still has tons of room for improvement. But at the end of the day it was a very enjoyable experience.

RafftheSweetling

Character sheet
Name: Invisible Hands
Faction: Emerald Enclave
Level: Lvl 7 - Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part of Fallout 4?   Favorite part of Fallout 4? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 11:46 am

My favorite parts were the tiny little things which were never informed to the player, and which the player found out about by trial and error. There were lots of little things, which I can scarcely remember now.

I like being able to name my own weapons. I think the settlement-building idea is good, but the additional settlement-creation content should never have been DLC we were expected to pay for. It all should have been included in the base game.
I like adding weapon displays, and power armor stands etc. And I like the idea of recruiting and slowly building a base, but it was a fairly flawed premise and Bethesda bit off more than they could chew.

I like the modular building blocks that the CK uses to create buildings and interior cells, and It's fun working in the CK.
I also really like being able to save during a dialogue - Exploited that trick a hundred thousand times I did.

praising

Character sheet
Name: Elmos Preisley
Faction: Randall & Associates
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part of Fallout 4?   Favorite part of Fallout 4? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 5:05 pm

Even though there is a lot of stuff in Fo4 that I don't like. There's still some parts of the game that are, in my opinion, better than in previous games. First and foremost, the Shooter mechanics which is way more immersive than in Fo3 or Fnv. Gunfight are more intense and that's definitely a plus for me. The settlement building system is also a nice addition to the game, even though its far from being perfect. Moreover, I really like what they've done with the Power Armors. For me they really improved them. I liked them very much in Fo3 (always sided with the BOS, partly because of the Power Armors), but completely neglected them in FnV. Now, in Fo4, using a power armor is way more fun i think. They have a "Space Marine kind of vibe, and I think that in Fo4, power armos are the way they should have been from the start. There's a lot more little things that I liked in Fo4, which have mostly already been said, like the sprint function (how come they didn't think of it for Fo3 or Fnv?). The level design is also nice, and the overall atmosphere of the game is well done. I'm probably forgetting other cool things...

That being said, it still not as good as Fo3 or Fnv, for me. Don't get me wrong, Fo4 is a great game, but it is not a good Fallout game for me.

Mattafex

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part of Fallout 4?   Favorite part of Fallout 4? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 5:47 pm

I found the world of F4 to be my favorite part of it, Even though NV gameplay is a lot better New Vegas's world just feels so empty but F4 seems incredibly alive

I also like Nuka World caus Dixie is life

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part of Fallout 4?   Favorite part of Fallout 4? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite part of Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1