Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged Superpele machine vault Ryse dead commonwealth boom boomers Call riot gauss Mask money power marvel wolfenstein hunk mandalorian ghoul Overhaul body Gear khan daryl NPCs
Latest topics
» Hey guys!!!
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Yesterday at 7:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:29 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeLiWrAp

DeLiWrAp

What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK   What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:11 am

Europe wasn't conquered but was in fact united - until the end of the resource wars, the UK was still independant at the start of the great war, wouldn't be hard to believe that they could have still been at it's end.

fallout.wikia. com/wiki/Resource_Wars#Resource_Wars_timeline
fallout.wikia. com/wiki/European_Commonwealth
fallout.wikia. com/wiki/United_Kingdom

Back to top Go down
TheBurgerKing14

TheBurgerKing14

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK   What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:06 am

I'm open to the idea of Fallout in the UK, but overall, I'd be happy to just see Fallout in just a whole different setting than America. It would be cool to see areas like the Chinese wasteland, or maybe the Alaskan wastes, or a wasteland in a non desert region.
Back to top Go down
UNSniper

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK   What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:14 am

fallout only takes place in the USA because the other contrys are all gone nuked so badly their all gone so more than likely it will take place in the US

NeatlyResolved

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK   What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:16 am

What if it was in China tho? I mean, China was the other main faction in the Great War, and although it's not the UK, I'd love to see their side of what's going on in the fallout universe now.
Back to top Go down
UsernamesMeh

UsernamesMeh

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK   What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:04 am

NeatlyResolved wrote:
What if it was in China tho? I mean, China was the other main faction in the Great War, and although it's not the UK, I'd love to see their side of what's going on in the fallout universe now.

True, those two were the main causes for fallout so it would be nice to see the outcome of China's side of the land.
Back to top Go down
tru3th

tru3th

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK   What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:40 am

NeatlyResolved wrote:
Think about the verticality that could play into a setting in china, like cities full of giant sky scrapers with makeshift bridges and camps built along the skyline. It would add a whole new level of gameplay and an interesting turn, rather than barren, empty plains.

https://m.youtube.com/user/slim117shady/feed
DeLiWrAp

DeLiWrAp

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK   What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:12 am

tru3th wrote:
Think about the verticality that could play into a setting in china, like cities full of giant sky scrapers with makeshift bridges and camps built along the skyline. It would add a whole new level of gameplay and an interesting turn, rather than barren, empty plains.

I see what you mean, you could actually have snipers up extremely high taking a shot at you :O or what is essentially a jungle on the higher floors of the buildings all connected by bridges, and having that right next to/integrated with some flat forest or jungle, it'd feel like an apocalyptia Smile

Back to top Go down
SuperDemonBoy15

SuperDemonBoy15

Character sheet
Name: Crowder
Faction: FOJ
Level: 7812

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK   What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:40 am

Whoa that would be a great idea i'd like to see Fallout 4 be in London but theirs tons of rumors that its based in either San Francisco or Boston....I think both of those places should be in later Fallout's' i'd like to see Fallout 4 to be set in a different country like UK, Germany,or the Middle East.But UK does have a interesting feel if was devastated by a nuclear apocalypse we'd probably see new guns, new raider types and a much more interesting story. If it was set to be in Germany we'd probably see new guns, new raiders but a more dramatic story, lol if it was set to be in the middle east we'd have raiders mounting RPG's on roof tops closed eyes smile that would be fun. closed eyes smile

Try out my other Realism overhaul for New Vegas!

FNV-PROJECT REALISM
Back to top Go down
DeLiWrAp

DeLiWrAp

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK   What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 2:50 pm

you could actually have a faction called the league of extraordinary gentlemen closed eyes smile

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Pharah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK   What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:20 am

Uh, let's see. If this game is about a Prince Charles who got mad because he couldn't get a damn King title due to the fact that his mom is immortal and started a nuclear war - I'm in. Just kidding. But still, imagine it: Charles being kept alive similar to Mr. House (Royal Guards with brand future technologies with missiles striking from their hats, giving their lifes for the sake of the great king of the new world), Callboxes being used like fast travel checkpoints, Nuka-Tea, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Iggy Pop and David Bowie on the radio. Irish coalition being held by Dylan Moran who got so drunk that he fell asleep in the fridge and woke up just after the great war. I want it. NOW.
What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Hugh-Laurie-Getty
Back to top Go down
tru3th

tru3th

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK   What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:43 am

DeLiWrAp wrote:
tru3th wrote:

I see what you mean, you could actually have snipers up extremely high taking a shot at you :O or what is essentially a jungle on the higher floors of the buildings all connected by bridges, and having that right next to/integrated with some flat forest or jungle, it'd feel like an apocalyptia Smile
Yes!!! Time to go to bethesda and get it made

https://m.youtube.com/user/slim117shady/feed
lexintun

lexintun

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK   What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:54 pm

would be kinda cool to have a game based in the UK. So image storming the Tower bridge or the palace with a full division of S.A.S soldiers plus an AC-130 specter for air support to retake it from some terrorrists ( it's more call of duty style).
Back to top Go down
DeLiWrAp

DeLiWrAp

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK   What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:52 pm

lexintun wrote:
would be kinda cool to have a game based in the UK. So image storming the Tower bridge or the palace with a full division of S.A.S soldiers plus an AC-130 specter for air support to retake it from some terrorrists ( it's more call of duty style)
Rather than having SAS have the SAS's decent ants with some sort of power armor and a vertibird variant instead of the AC-130

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK   What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think About A Game Based In The UK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2