Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault Ryse ghoul daryl power Call Reforged riot gauss body boomers money machine Gear NPCs mandalorian khan hunk dead commonwealth Overhaul wolfenstein Superpele boom marvel Mask
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Good News Everyone! Emptyby Seminole Gamer Today at 6:34 pm

» Afterlife discord
Good News Everyone! Emptyby MJ456 Today at 3:58 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Good News Everyone! Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 4:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
Good News Everyone! Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 10:02 am

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Good News Everyone! Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 2:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Good News Everyone! Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» The Next fallout
Good News Everyone! Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 9:13 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Good News Everyone! Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 9:08 pm

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Good News Everyone! Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 3:16 pm

» Starfield
Good News Everyone! Emptyby Velken Wed May 08, 2024 8:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Good News Everyone! Emptyby john96 Fri May 03, 2024 9:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Good News Everyone! Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 10:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Good News Everyone! Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Good News Everyone! Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Good News Everyone! Emptyby monke gaming Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Good News Everyone! Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Good News Everyone! Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Good News Everyone! Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Good News Everyone! Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Good News Everyone! Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Good News Everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyls

Tyls

Character sheet
Name: Madwolf
Faction: Independant
Level: Ultimate

Good News Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Good News Everyone!   Good News Everyone! EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 7:02 am

Hi I'm Tyls, so what about myself..?
I'm playing the Fallout and TES series since their first issue, I came to modding with TES3 and I left it with TES4. For the 12 past years I was playing TESV, F3 and FNV on PS3 getting some entertainment but I always feel the lack of something deep in my gameplay.
The cruel lack of mods ("Why don't you get a Xbox then?" - I don't like Microsoft! and now Sony too!!) but at this time I hadn't so much time to pass configuring my game to my taste.
And then was the announcing of Fallout4 and with it the hope to get third party content on my freshly bought PS4.
How fool I was... When the Fallout licence was bought buy Bethesda I was caught between hopes and doubts about the future of the serie, 'cause you know Beth policy is pure contradiction. They sell amazing games, winners of lot of prizes from the press to the players but their just sandboxes with tons of bug to be repaired by the community of players. It's like you are a professional NFL player who don't mark the decisive touchdown because his amateur followers can do it for him... Pure non sense.
So hoping I was with the arrival of F4, because in F3 Beth conserve the fallout canon about specials, skills and attributes and they "let" Obsidian working on New Vegas (Oh even buggy fabulous New Vegas) reintoducing traits but also the humour inherent to Fallout 2 they issued as the former Black Isles Studio, and "cherry on top" the hardcore mod.
How fool I was... and then F4 was out... "Ain't that a kick in the head" but not the kick I want...The attributes is now a skill tree the legendary system makes me feel more playing a kind of MMORPG than traveling into a moving and living wasteland... ups sorry I would say commonwealth but ok I concead I love the anims on wearing a Super Armor they had to the engine that is just a Skyrim+ engine and SSE-... and no hardcore mod despite the crafting system taken to FNV Big Slap
And Sony let Beth have their platform for mods but not third party unlike the Howard's promise, and what platform, buggy 9 on 10, disconnecting permanently no true manage on mod and for a geck we are always howling and petiting but nothing advance, Beth and Todd washing their hands.
And now we got the third party paid mods going back : "The Creation Club" despite the former Valve experience and the Forever Free. Too much is too much.
So I bought a new computer and waited Skyrim on a Steam promotional getting at once Oldrim and SSE and get back to modding.
I heard about Tale of two Wastelands a month ago, I discover GUN on last Saturday so here I am.

I want to thank Beth to let us doing the games they will never release on the base of their game.
I truly thank the modders and the community to exist and to be so prolific because they give their time without remuneration but always congratulation. To my eyes you are artists.
Back to top Go down
Implying

Implying

Character sheet
Name: Have a few of these
Faction: Vile Race
Level: Can't be measured

PostSubject: Re: Good News Everyone!   Good News Everyone! EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 11:11 am

Hey @"Tyls" you'll love it here, the best modding community on the internet. Let me the first to welcome you. I also agree that Fallout 4 was a huge disappointment, and let me congratulate you on getting a new pc, gamebyro games on Playstation run horribly so you're gonna have a lot of fun now!

The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: Good News Everyone!   Good News Everyone! EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 11:30 am

Hello!    Waving Smiley

I agree with everything that you said there, "Fallout"4 was pretty shitty, let's hope that bugthesda hear the fans for once and make a worthy Fallout game. 

Also welcome to the community! enjoy your stay!

WAREZ

WAREZ

PostSubject: Re: Good News Everyone!   Good News Everyone! EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 12:08 pm

Hey are you the one who sent me a pm in Nexus forums right?

Specs: Intel Core i5 2500K | MSI B3 | Corsair 4x4GB DDR3-1600 | ASUS GTX 1060 6GB VRAM | Antec Kuhler H2O 920 | SSD Corsair Neutron - 256GB + V-NAND SSD 850 EVO 500GB + HDD 500GB Barracuda | CoolerMaster GX-Series 750W | CM Storm Enforcer | Tt Challenger Pro | Steelseries Sensei | Logitech MX518 | MS XBOX 360 Wireless | Windows 10 Pro x64 | OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black
Back to top Go down
Tyls

Tyls

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News Everyone!   Good News Everyone! EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 2:33 pm

@"WAREZ" That's right it's me (Mario)

matticus4205

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Good News Everyone!   Good News Everyone! EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 3:14 pm

Welcome to the Community @Tyls, glad to have you here brother.

Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Good News Everyone!   Good News Everyone! EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 3:59 pm

Welcome @Tyls! I read your thread in the voice of Professor Farnsworth from Futurama LOL

I still haven't played FO4 still playing Fallout TTW. New Vegas is my favorite Fallout game though.
Again welcome to the community!

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Good News Everyone!   Good News Everyone! EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 11:52 pm

@Tyls Welcome to GUN, hope you'll find what you need here and have a nice stay Smile
@ElMaldito lol bugthesda, not bad at all, I'll keep this in mind Smile

Tyls

Tyls

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News Everyone!   Good News Everyone! EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 6:45 am

Well after a month past on the GUNetwork I have to say that I love this community. Thanks to all the member keeping this forum alive and productive. I have seen a lot of criticisms about GUN during my journey on the net I can't barely understand them.
Our members act like dictators? Surely that is why they make different polls to know what we want to see in their future releases.
You don't want to suck authors d... to get access to their mods? Dudes I never sucks a d... at all to get public release and if you past here the time you waste on some piracy forum you probably get friends and assistance for your own work. I don't compare sucking d... with just saying thanks you're just an idiot.
Thanks to GUN and the Fallout modding community.
Back to top Go down
darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Good News Everyone!   Good News Everyone! EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 7:54 am

@Tyls
Quote :
You don't want to suck authors d... to get access to their mods?
Seriously...the guys who think like this are not mature enough or badly educated, or have a twisted mind and don't understand that without modders, there are no mods so no community. respecting modder's wishes is not sucking, but respect to the free mods they provide and the amount of time they spent, while we sit in front of our screen doing nothing.
We must enjoy all these goodies while we can because my little finger tells me that in the future, (it's always a question of money) modding will not be accessible by everyone that don't have necessary skills / knowledge and won't be free Wink

Tyls

Tyls

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News Everyone!   Good News Everyone! EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:18 am

darkstyler wrote:
@Tyls
Quote :
You don't want to suck authors d... to get access to their mods?
Seriously...the guys who think like this are not mature enough or badly educated, or have a twisted mind and don't understand that without modders, there are no mods so no community. respecting modder's wishes is not sucking, but respect to the free mods they provide and the amount of time they spent, while we sit in front of our screen doing nothing.
We must enjoy all these goodies while we can because my little finger tells me that in the future, (it's always a question of money) modding will not be accessible by everyone that don't have necessary skills / knowledge and won't be free Wink

I'm totally agreed with you. They are pathetic beeing and the perfect synthesis of our consumer society.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News Everyone!   Good News Everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good News Everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1