Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Armor mandalorian machine wolfenstein Reforged vault dead Ryse gauss power money NPCs Call boom Overhaul boomers khan marvel Mask commonwealth body daryl hunk riot ghoul Gear
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
News time children! Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
News time children! Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
News time children! Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
News time children! Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
News time children! Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
News time children! Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
News time children! Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
News time children! Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
News time children! Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
News time children! Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
News time children! Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
News time children! Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
News time children! Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
News time children! Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
News time children! Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
News time children! Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
News time children! Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
News time children! Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
News time children! Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
News time children! Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

News time children!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaltonMangum

DaltonMangum

News time children! Empty
PostSubject: News time children!   News time children! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:12 pm

Wow, a giant bomb was jst dropped today. Apparently you can continue Fallout 4 after the main story AND there is no level cap.....very interdesting.
Back to top Go down
xzisted

xzisted

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: News time children!   News time children! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:15 pm

Yeah we have some new Fallout 4 news here's what I got

Summary I got from another site:
Quote :
Highlights:
Gamespot's video player is still aids.

No new gameplay videos, it's just them talking over the occasional backdrop of cut scenes from the existing trailers and/or Fallout 3 gameplay.
Game handles large scale, multi party combat much better than before, especially with VATS.

Skill system appears to be gone, replaced with a perk system that is based around your SPECIAL stats instead. Each point of stat unlocks a different perk, so if you start with ten Strength, for example, you can potentially take even the last Strength based perk right at the start.

Looting corpses is more streamlined, you seem to be able to mouse over them and see their contents, instead of interacting with them like a container.

Radial menu for weapon equips. Hooray for consoles, aids for PC, as always.

Dog will loot stuff for you.

Can shoot off limbs of feral ghouls, including legs, and they will crawl at you like typical zombie game style enemies.

Brotherhood of Steel is confirmed to be a potential friendly faction, mentioned that the player can "call in backup" from friendly factions.

Protagonist will self narrate while walking around the gameworld, similarly to Witcher 3.

Radiation in the game no longer works like in previous games. Instead of taking away from your stats, it now works exactly like it does in Fallout Shelter, where it takes away from your maximum health on your health bar.

Melee has critical hit animations, mentioned was hitting someone in the nuts to knock them down, then bashing their head with a baseball bat while they are on the ground.

Back to top Go down
FearTheSpork

FearTheSpork

PostSubject: Re: News time children!   News time children! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:52 pm

I'm really interested in the voiced protagonist, especially now that I know they will comment on things around the world. Everything sounds so fantastic (I'm looking forward to kicking people in the nuts and bashing them with a baseball bat) and I honestly can't wait.

I noticed he said you can call in good factions to back you up so hopefully there will be others and not just the Brotherhood of Steel. Can you imagine if the Boomers were in the game and you could call them in with their plane to bomb the area? That would be badassery at it's best.

I'm loving the idea of shooting off limbs and actually having it affect the creature or person unlucky enough to get in your way. I want to see a ghoul hopping for his life or a Raider with only one arm still trying to fire a two handed gun. So many possibilities and ways to do things. My head might explode from all the directions it's going.

I really hope there will be a way to modify your body as well as your face too. I want to be able to control the weight of my character and the height too. I'd also love to have an option for body modifications at some point. Like if you get in good with the Raiders then you have an option to get tattoos from them etc.

*sigh* Is it November yet?

DrunkChicken101

PostSubject: Re: News time children!   News time children! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 7:12 pm

FearTheSpork wrote:
Can you imagine if the Boomers were in the game and you could call them in with their plane to bomb the area? That would be badassery at it's best.

And then whoever the poor unfortunate souls you bombed were, see you walking through the fiery rubble towards them in your shiny power armour, holding a ridiculously massive gun...Wake me when it's november please, I need this game closed eyes smile

The voiced protagonist thing actually seems quite interesting now tbh, at first I was a bit 'meh' about it but I'm starting to come around Smile Damn, everything about this game sounds amazing, and gameplay we've seen so far looks just as good, if not better
Back to top Go down
D7Rock88

D7Rock88

PostSubject: Re: News time children!   News time children! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 9:15 pm

I hear if you blow the limbs off feral ghouls they just keep coming at you, like shoot off a leg they'll fall to the ground and start crawling around. Which makes me wonder, what happens if you shoot all the limbs off a feral ghoul? Both arms and legs, do they just start like what, flopping at you? Rolling around and try to bite your ankles? Or would like they just be dead at that point? Or would they just lay there and look at you with this 'f*ck you bro' look on their face? You know what, first thing I'm going to do in the game is find out when I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
FNVCourier

FNVCourier

PostSubject: Re: News time children!   News time children! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:57 pm

I have a feeling when this game drops theirs going to become a new section jsut for player characters lol. People are going to sink so many hours into just one playthrough alone its going to be unreal. But hey im not complaining one bit. over 400 hours into new vegas and i still play it. Ill be set for a long time with this no level cap. Super OP characters away!
Back to top Go down
WykdGrl

WykdGrl

PostSubject: Re: News time children!   News time children! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 4:49 am

Hahaha .... keep playing .... no level cap .... that's just what I needed. Its not like over the last 6 years or whatever I have already sunk over 3100 hours into FONV .... oh wait .... yes I have.

Oh well, at least I know what I am going to be doing in my off time for the next decade or so.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News time children!   News time children! Empty

Back to top Go down

News time children!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1