Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth NPCs riot money Call body boom khan boomers Superpele wolfenstein daryl mandalorian Mask vault Overhaul Ryse gauss machine ghoul power dead Gear Reforged marvel hunk
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
What is your favourite SW character? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What is your favourite SW character?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wergon

Wergon

Character sheet
Name: Killian
Faction: Nocturne
Level: Hacker

What is your favourite SW character? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 1:57 pm

I used read some Star Wars Universe books before Disney took it from Lucas.
I can say that my favourite character is Natasi Daala, she was Imperial Admiral and lover of Grand Moff Tarkin. Also i can add that Ysanne Isard is one of favourites. She could restore Empire for short time and was a brilliant woman which in time of crisis took rule of Empire.

And i want ask community, please give full answer.

What is your favourite SW character? NBgFzcg

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demise.star
Gap

Gap

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 2:14 pm

CP30 obviously. For some odd reason I liked Oola too. i wished they would of did more with her, like she escaped from Jabba's hold or something.

Last edited by Gap on Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chinpoko117

Chinpoko117

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 2:22 pm

From the EU? Kreia. Easily one of the best characters in KOTORII. I just love her philosophy and the lessons she teaches. Like on Nar Shaada, where a homeless person approaches the Exile for money.

Kreia berates the Exile for this, telling that even good deeds can have consequences seeing how the dude that they just gave money to ends up being mugged and stabbed moments later.

As for the new Canon, I'm really liking Kanan Jarrus from the Rebels series so far. He's no Kyle Katarn by any stretch, but nonetheless I like his character. Plus he's voiced by Freddy Prinze Jr, can't go wrong with that.

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 2:23 pm

oh hard one, i really liked Lord Kallig from SWTOR, and what he turned the Sith Inquisitor into...
an stoppable machine lol

Back to top Go down
Wergon

Wergon

Character sheet
Name: Killian
Faction: Nocturne
Level: Hacker

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 5:32 am

@Kaiser Atlas

I used to play SWTOR for Inquisitor, nice storyline)) Unstoppable when you pick Lightning speciality)

What is your favourite SW character? NBgFzcg

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demise.star
LightSabersEdge

LightSabersEdge

Character sheet
Name: Tecon
Faction: Mandalorians
Level: 88

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 12:41 am

Hmm. Boba Fett. I love the look of Mandalorian armor, and I like his personality. I also like Thrawn for jis personality to and how good of a tactician he was, he also wasn't really a evil/bad person. He only joined the empire to protect his people.

Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 3:23 am

Either Vader or Luke. Both are about equal in my eyes. Vader is a great tragic villain. Luke is a great hero. Both are iconic classics. Obi-Wan is a close second.
Back to top Go down
Argon1324

Argon1324

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 8:14 pm

Personally I thought all of Delta squad from the commando series were great.
Back to top Go down
Riddell26

Riddell26

Character sheet
Name: Commander Doom
Faction: Grand Army of The Republic
Level: 0-3

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 10:36 am

Its a close tie between the pure bad ass that is both Alpha 17 and Captain Fordo for number 2. and a tie between Revan and Darth Marr. But If I had to choose It'd be Darth Mar, he is one of the few sith that realized the feud between sith and jedi is pointless. He was even apart of the Jedi Sith coalition to hunt down the Dark Lord of the Sith Emperor Vitiate.

"They grow up loyal to the Republic, or they don't grow up at all."
―Alpha-17
Back to top Go down
Implying

Implying

Character sheet
Name: Have a few of these
Faction: Vile Race
Level: Can't be measured

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 1:38 pm

I don't really have a favourite since there are quite a few I love, but one of my favourites would have to be Darth Bane. The man had such vision and passion about the future of the Sith Order he basically became the architect of the Sith order between himself and Palpatine, spanning around 1000 years. Incredibly strong in the force and the instigator of the downfall of the republic. He is one of the best Sith Lords. Highly recommend reading the Bane Trilogy.

Riddell26

Riddell26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 1:43 pm

LordGeneralCheese wrote:
I don't really have a favourite since there are quite a few I love, but one of my favourites would have to be Darth Bane. The man had such vision and passion about the future of the Sith Order he basically became the architect of the Sith order between himself and Palpatine, spanning around 1000 years. Incredibly strong in the force and the instigator of the downfall of the republic. He is one of the best Sith Lords. Highly recommend reading the Bane Trilogy.

I get where you are coming from and I know this is personal favorites, but you have to admit the old sith did make newer age sith seem like a joke when it came to their mastery of the force. Think Marka Ragnos or Darth Nihilus he was a literal wound in the force.

―Alpha-17
Back to top Go down
Implying

Implying

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 1:52 pm

@Riddell26 Honestly I feel like the old sith are overestimated. Yes there were Sith with such incredible power in the early millenia of force users, but to give a good example, towards the end of the rule of two with Plagueis and Palpatine, the master of Darth Tenebrous had the power to somehow achieve in piercing the light side aura the Jedi temple had exhumed over the rest of the galaxy. Allowing the dark side to seep in again. Palapatine and Plagueis themselves worked on pushing the dark side onto the galaxy so to speak. And through that the Grand Experiment came about ending the with the creation of Anakin, one of the strongest ever force users. To my knowledge no other Sith has reached the level of knowledge of midichlorian manipulation Plagueis achieved.

What I'm trying to say is the newer Sith should not be downplayed.

Riddell26

Riddell26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 2:05 pm

LordGeneralCheese wrote:
@Riddell26 Honestly I feel like the old sith are overestimated. Yes there were Sith with such incredible power in the early millenia of force users, but to give a good example, towards the end of the rule of two with Plagueis and Palpatine, the master of Darth Tenebrous had the power to somehow achieve in piercing the light side aura the Jedi temple had exhumed over the rest of the galaxy. Allowing the dark side to seep in again. Palapatine and Plagueis themselves worked on pushing the dark side onto the galaxy so to speak. And through that the Grand Experiment came about ending the with the creation of Anakin, one of the strongest ever force users. To my knowledge no other Sith has reached the level of knowledge of midichlorian manipulation Plagueis achieved.

What I'm trying to say is the newer Sith should not be downplayed.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But the whole cloud of the dark side was because the Jedi built there temple on top of an old Sith temple as their own cap to plug up the dark side energy that was seeping out. I remember reading that using that energy was how Palpatine clouded the Jedi's senses.

―Alpha-17
Back to top Go down
Implying

Implying

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 2:11 pm

@Riddell26 I'm quite unsure, where did you read that because I'd like to find out more. From what I got from the Darth Plagueis novel is that the 2 Sith Lords used the weakened bubble of light to allow the dark side to seep into galaxy, clouding the Jedi.

Riddell26

Riddell26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 2:16 pm

@"LordGeneralCheese" It's been such a long time, i'll do my best to find it for you. I'm sure it falls under "legends" now anyway.

―Alpha-17
Back to top Go down
Posterize4VC

Posterize4VC

Character sheet
Name: Chef Vortivask
Faction: N/A
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 5:39 pm

I used to love Commander Cody when I was young, thought the orange armor he had was ultra-badass.

Edgyeddy

Character sheet
Name: Kylo Ren
Faction: The First Order
Level: Supreme Leader

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 8:45 pm

Obi Wan Kenobi. Runner up is probably Captain Rex.

thinkforme

thinkforme

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 11:59 am

Have to say Grand Admiral Thrawn. He came up in a few books before he made an appearance in the rebels cartoon and really hope that he might get a spin off movie but I doubt it. He is a complete bad ass and was unique compared to other high command in the empire.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tyls

Tyls

Character sheet
Name: Madwolf
Faction: Independant
Level: Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 12:45 pm

Vader from the first trilogy the bad guy who does the good at the end for the movies.

Exar Kun is my favorite of the expanded universe.
Back to top Go down
C. SMSgt. Lumpkin

C. SMSgt. Lumpkin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 8:42 am

This probably sounds self-absorbed, but I'm gonna go with Revan.

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite SW character?   What is your favourite SW character? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite SW character?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next