Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault hunk riot boomers dead boom marvel wolfenstein Gear Reforged Overhaul daryl mandalorian NPCs Mask Call money body commonwealth khan ghoul gauss Ryse Superpele power machine
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ThyLastDay

ThyLastDay

Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Empty
PostSubject: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 8:16 pm

I'm undecided between Vault 11 from FNV or when I discovered the radio tower signal with the looped SOS message of the family with the sick boy from Fallout 3, I felt really uncomfortable with these two, they were such a nice touch.
What's your guys?

Trzop22

Character sheet
Name: Death doesnt need name
Faction: Blood Angels Chapter
Level: Over 9000!!!

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 8:46 pm

I downloaded some mods for NV one of them had built in secret quest. It involved investigation about one man who stole a lot of caps which you were looking for. After some time you were locked in abandoned hotel full of traps. And most disturbing of all was that the only enemy was a woman in vault suit i dont remember her name exacly. And the worst part that once you killed her you were stalked by her trough whole level her npc was copied propably 3-6 times per interior. And at the end you found her decomposed as a ghoul. After killing ghoul-girl you needed to enter room full of teddy bears. One was in cradle that was in centre of room. This teddy bear was uniqe it had your name instead of item name. Next you found a dead body of man you were looking for with the note about how he got here and where are the caps. That led you to the front door of hotel that now was unlocked but before it standed a child version of that girl that mistook you for her father(or mother i played as male). The whole quest was horrifying and best part was that YOU DIDNT EVEN EXPECTED IT TO BE IN YOUR GAME!!! But still i had a lot of fun going through that mod it was amazing experience

Last edited by Trzop22 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : some corrections for mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Aidan_r_m

Aidan_r_m

Character sheet
Name: EddieMcPickle
Faction: Don'tTazeMeBro
Level: 666

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 9:06 pm

Mine had to either be Zion or New Vegas Sewers during Dust. I'll start with Zion, the whole thing was surreal, you walk into Northern Passage and you find Butch, sadly you have to kill him. Once you loot him you find out about a horrible creature lurking around and killing everybody, the fog was thick in the sky and you could barely see in front of you. You kill a couple spore carriers trying to figure out what the hell went down when you hear a horrific scream, then out of nowhere you see a giant spore carrier walking on its legs b-lining straight towards you, then you die. Now the sewers. You heard the radio broadcast about safety and as any desperate human head straight towards it. Once you get down there you figure out there are no exits and there are only cannibals and ghosts. Lured in you are hunted down by the cannibals and ghosts alike, once you get the key and escape the sewers you discover that you have found an even more dangerous and sinister location.

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 11:33 pm

- The Keller family's transcripts in Fallout 3. Never have I felt so terrible for what happened to the people during the time of the Great War. This really opened my eyes to Fallout lore a whole lot.

- The Cannibals in Fallout 3. These guys were so strange I wanted to know what was up, spoke to the old grandpa guy and then lockpicked their cannibal slaughterhouse. They saw me after I left. I then left nobody alive except for the old grandpa dude and the children. I felt kinda sad leaving him to take care of the kids but I knew that if I didn't their parents they would of ended up as a not so healthy meal too, so I had to do what had to be done.

- Tenpenny. Really wanting to set off an Atom Bomb just to eliminate an eyesore from his high tower? That's just disturbing to say the least.

- The Krivbeknih "Dark Hall of Blackwall" quest of Point Lookout. I'm an Atheist but there's something up with that quest that gives me chills. Marcella, a Christian missionary that tells you to take the book to Dunwich (which was also quite creepy) gets killed by mercenaries sent by Obadiah Blackwall. Killing somebody over a satanic book is disturbing.

- The lives lost and aftermath of the Great war. Can I say that?

- The Institute's FEV lab was disturbing to me. Abducting innocent people and experimenting on them with FEV? That's a no go.
Back to top Go down
Grimmex

Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:09 pm

Something that just happened to me the other day in Fallout 4 really got to me. I recently installed the enhanced lights and effects mod and was doing a new playthrough of the game. I made my way to the Super Duper Mart in Lexington. Normally it's not too bad in there, just some ghouls running around. But one of my mods was making my pip boy light not work at all, so i was stuck in almost pitch blackness with very minimal light peering in from the front windows. I was getting jumped left and right by new ghouls and it freaked me the hell out more than usual.

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:53 pm

It's a mod that I just played. There was a cute robot dog who was looking for santa. Then as mod goes plot twists in the weirdest way and dog explodes and stuff. I was expecting to keep him for the rest of my gameplay instead I talked to him in his last 5 minutes while his power ran out, his head exploded and he was gone forever. He left some presents for me though so that was nice.
Back to top Go down
GamerRaizen

GamerRaizen

Character sheet
Name: Marcus Adeyemi
Faction: Followers of the Apocalypse
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 11:21 pm

If it weren't for DMHO I'd have to say that it would be any encounter that I've ever had with Cazadors.....

They're the spawns of Satan....

I hate them...

MorningCoffee
Back to top Go down
gumgumsauce

gumgumsauce

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:20 am

I've had two experiences in Fallout 3 that I wouldn't consider disturbing, but they rather sat uneasy with me. First being, if you decide to take part in Roy Phillips raid on Tenpenny Tower you massacre an entire tower alongside feral ghouls tearing residents apart in a blacked out lobby. Secondly, siding with the slaves during The Pitt dlc didn't feel morally correct. Ironic since both occurrences seem to be the "good" side from an outside perspective. Also, In my opinion the Pickman's paintings are more disturbing than the bodies littering the interior.
Back to top Go down
Nukacide

Nukacide

Character sheet
Name: ʜᴀᴡᴋ
Faction: ᴍᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴀʀʏ
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:41 am

I've had plenty of really creepy and disturbing experiences while playing Fallout New Vegas that really unsettled me. One of these experiences was when I was putting away items at my custom player home in the middle of nowhere where there are no NPC's around. I open the door as I leave and there are four legionary assassins standing right outside. This scared the hell out of me as I didn't hear anyone approach earlier. They then proceeded to attack me and kill me thereafter.

Another experience actually had to do with a glitch/bug that occurred the very first time I loaded up Fallout NV. I start a new game and I wake up at Doc Mitchell's. As he was talking to me his head started to spin and do a 360 degree turn. It was funny but at the same time I was creeped out.

Omar Campos

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 8:11 am

The only one that really creeped me out wast the quest from Point Lookout where you have to help this missionary out with destroying the necronamacron and the monolith just gave me the chills I dont remember if it was part of the game but the uneasiness and sounds it made just gave chills

Another one would be Old World Blues and seeing the skeletons in the space suits dont know why but that always disturbed me

Medved59722

Character sheet
Name: Ayy The Lmao
Faction: Suicide hotline
Level: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 12:22 pm

Well obviously the Dunwich House and Necronomicon quest (especially when you grab the book in the cellar and Swampfolk start bum-rushing you) Getting out of those scenarios really felt like an ordeal.

Next would be the dream sequence in Point Lookout when your head gets cut open (come to think of it Point Lookout in general had a very eerie atmosphere)

Also the abductee recordings on Mothership Zeta, especially when the Abominations appeared. I literally just wanted to go home after that moment, fuck plot, fuck items, I just want out of here.

Now probably the spooky moment I've had that was completely random (and in a sense not trying to be spooky in the first place) was the first time I encountered a Deathclaw. The ones in FO3 and beyond look rather different from the ones in FO2 or FO1 (to me at least) so I didn't recognize it at all at first. So there I was being attacked by this powerful, ferocious, and scary looking beast. I killed it in the end but I spent a lot of time just staring at the corpse thinking "What the hell is this thing!?" "It looks pretty demonic, is there a portal to hell somewhere nearby!?". For a moment I was pondering the ramifications of this deadly encounter "Where is this creature from!?" "Are there more of them!?" "Are they a danger to the world as we know it!?". Until of course I noticed the corpse was titled Deathclaw when I aimed at it...
Back to top Go down
Screw4ff

Screw4ff

Character sheet
Name: Red Crow
Faction: A Lonely boy
Level: The amount of times Aarius has changed his profile pic

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 7:14 pm

When I was really young (years before I got into Fallout) I watched my friend play Fallout 2. When I say watched him play, I mean watched him beat, because he was right at the end on the oil rig. Seeing the experiments the Enclave had been doing and when he finally beat Frank Horrigan...Jeez. My parents were super strict on mature things back then and so that was my first exposure to something so violent.

c4in

c4in

Character sheet
Name: Curse
Faction: Self
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 3:05 pm

Point Lookout and Dead Money add-ons kind of creeps me out. The whole place has this eerie atmosphere with their disturbed inhabitants.

Point Lookout has the inbred Swampfolk and their occultism thing going on, which is quite perfect I'd say. Not to mention the visit to Dunwich Building if you decide to return Krivbeknih. These two places kind of reminds of eachother, they are meant to be scary.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Danieldefense

Danieldefense

Character sheet
Name: GUN resident
Faction: Gaming Underground Network
Level: Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 5:43 pm

My disturbing experiences? Stuttering and dropping frames in FALLOUT4, otherwise all great Thumbs Up

Omar Campos

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 6:54 pm

@"c4in" Dead money was really something different in a way it reminded me of a survival horror game

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 11:06 pm

The many crashes before I found my savior mod organizer
Back to top Go down
Jewbacca

Jewbacca

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 12:36 am

Discovering Iguana Bob's secret in FO1. For those of you who haven't played FO1, I'll leave you to discover it.
Back to top Go down
erebamagi_10

erebamagi_10

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:47 am

i concur cazadors , zion and dust all good nightmare makers.

Wolfclaw114

Character sheet
Name: Mark Wolf
Faction: Mercenary
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 11:48 am

Dunwich building in fallout 3, when i first went in, kinda freaked out at all the flashbacks and weird sounds when i first went there, not sure what was going on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?   Your top disturbing experiences from fallout? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your top disturbing experiences from fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next