Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boomers boom power Call khan Reforged ghoul commonwealth dead gauss Overhaul Gear daryl Superpele machine wolfenstein Ryse vault NPCs mandalorian hunk Mask money marvel body riot
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 6:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:29 am

» Late Introduction
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:29 am

» Greetings!
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Whit3Rabbiit

Whit3Rabbiit

Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:23 pm

Big MT....Because of it's beautiful night sky and humorous inhabitants. :3
Back to top Go down
GUARDian

GUARDian

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:31 pm

I just always liked the 188 Stop and Shop. A nice place to reflect on how far you'd come from the grave below the Goodsprings water tower and how close you were to the shining jewel of the Mojave: New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Tray

Tray

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:10 pm

I guess Gun Runners, if you don't count the endless deserts of the Mojave.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
FearTheSpork

FearTheSpork

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:30 pm

I'm more of a wanderer. Anywhere that has Rex and ED-E is a place I'd call home but I do like to spend a little time in Goodsprings. In fact, that whole area, from Goodsprings to Primm has a sort of homely feel to it that I like. Maybe because it's where you start the game and it's really the first place you walk through.

In Fallout 3 though, it's Megaton without a doubt.

Zurab347

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Goodsprings because my home is their. Along with just walking the Mojave. The fun for me comes when you walk endlessly around the world and finally come in contact with a settlement of people. Just wish cities and towns had more people. I loved Rivet City in F3 because it felt populated.

SaturnCeleste

SaturnCeleste

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:41 pm

SuperDemonBoy15 wrote:
Hello VGU i was wondering whats you favorite place to hang out in fallout nv?
Thought it would be cool to know.

I hang out with the Great Khans, Vault 3 with Motor-Runner or in Lt Hayes' tent- for days. I see what you did t  Please don't ask. Rolling Eyes

John_570

John_570

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:50 pm

Same. My favorite place to hang out in Fallout are pretty much cities and Towns. I like the feel of populated areas. Hopefully in Fallout 4 they'll have the cities and towns more populated, and i'm kind of interested in seeing the downtown area with those skyscrapers. I also like hanging around the NCR Military bases since i like military type stuff and I usually dress my character like that too
Back to top Go down
AceGoober

AceGoober

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:59 pm

I like hanging-out at Yangtze Memorial since it is close to the Radscorpions re-spawn point and Powder Gangers. The memorial is also high enough so I can view many different buildings and other structures.

Patriot 16 GB (4 x 8 GB) 2133 @ 11-11-11-27
eVGA GTX Titan X @ Stock
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - O/S
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - Storage
Seasonic X-1250 Power Supply
Thermaltake Core X9 Chassis
Samsung UD590 3840 x 2160
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Back to top Go down
D7Rock88

D7Rock88

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:33 am

My favorite hangout spots are in Good Springs, which is where I have my player base at which is the house on the hill vault H.Q. and the strip. Specifically the tops, its kinda nice to hang around in especially once you finish that quest to get more talent working there. I also sometimes hang out in the vault 21 hotel, it kind of reminds me s little of being back in vault 101.
Back to top Go down
thompson4545

thompson4545

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:09 am

I mostly like to be in Good Springs but lately I've been hanging out at Novac cause I got this cool house mod and I just always happen to got there now.

Navac House Mod
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55531/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D55531%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Andrees92

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:31 am

thompson4545 wrote:
I mostly like to be in Good Springs but lately I've been hanging out at Novac cause I got this cool house mod and I just always happen to got there now.

Navac House Mod
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55531/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D55531%26preview%3D&pUp=1

This. This safehouse mod is super beautiful, I just don't really like where its located (Novac), it'd be perfect if it was in Freeside or Westside, somewhere with more... people.
Also I love Underwater Home.

A man can only be beaten in two ways: if he quits, or if he dies.

Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Untitl10

The same boiling water that softens potatoes, hardens eggs. It's all about what you're made of, not your circumstances.
Back to top Go down
thompson4545

thompson4545

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:33 am

@Andrees92 This. This safehouse mod is super beautiful, I just don't really like where its located (Novac), it'd be perfect if it was in Freeside or Westside, somewhere with more... people.
Also I love Underwater Home.[/quote]

Ya I agree with that Freeside would be a little cooler and ya I also like the Underwater home it's really cool.

Last edited by thompson4545 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oldboy

oldboy

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:54 am

I'd have to say Lucky 38...its clean, and luxurious Smile

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:09 pm

The stage room at the tops, and the Atomic Wrangler.

I like the atmosphere it creates, plus it can be a good backdrop to test out the dance animation mod by Umpa, lol..

Back to top Go down
xzisted

xzisted

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:28 pm

Goodsprings is the best place for me cause it seems like most of the mods I have stack their weapons and armors in Goodpsprings, especially in Doc Mitchell's house. This question's pretty hard actually, I think it's easier to answer in Skyrim. Well in Skyrim, I love to hangout in Whiterun because it's small enough that you can access shops, alchemy, and enchanting tables nearby. I guess both of them have that nostalgia factor since they're both among the first places you can visit in a playthrough.

Back to top Go down
Keevs

Keevs

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:38 pm

Been a long time but I liked Novac, it was a really calm feeling place...

Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 7MakDJW
Back to top Go down
jackspacko

jackspacko

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 11:41 pm

I really like loitering in Freeside. Especially since I use the Freeside Studio Apartment mod. Which really fits into the rundown setting whilst managing to be clean and homely at the same time. Plus I can't deny that I really like playing blackjack in the Atomic Wrangler. I know I have gambling problem. My companions are gonna have to setup an intervention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:09 am

I'd have to go with Freeside also, with the Loft mod installed, its nice to walk out and look out over the street from your roof top chill area, plus with the local gun shots going off and the town criers, plus i have a mod for the Atomic Wrangler where it adds a heavy metal band, and i switched the music files to some thing i enjoy so its always nice to pop in there and relax while role playing so id have to say Freeside is my number one place to hang out and chill Smile
Back to top Go down
kevinsmells

kevinsmells

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:20 am

The Aces Theater at the tops
Well, it's a good place if you don't mind the bots repeatly saying "I did this slang." Or "This place is the BEE'S KNEES."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next